Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extended Stay Hotel Kicking Out All Of The Breederbuttsthumbs upwink

Posted by octocf 
Extended Stay Hotel Kicking Out All Of The Breederbuttsthumbs upwink
September 22, 2013
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/orlando-home-suite-home-says-children-no-longer-al/nZ32G/

But they have to use some sort of stupid law to get around the welfare moos living there cleaning up on a "OMGZ DISKRIMINATION!" lawsuit. Basically, the have to turn it into a 55 and older community.

And we all know how the welfare moos are epic masters when it comes to not disciplining brats and letting them howl and run everywhere. smile rolling left righteyes2

Plus they are a liability, to be frank. Imagine one of the little bastards falling down at the pool - mega lawsuit time for welfare moo!

However, I am left to wonder, how is it that the owner can't post very stringent rules that they get tossed for the minute they break them? This is a hotel, there are no renters rights. Are they getting section 8 payments for this perhaps? It almost sounds like the owner is relying on government payments to operate a hotel in this area, and the section 8 whores are a massive pain in the ass - so she'd rather take elderly housing payments of some sort and have the elderly in there, Can't blame her a bit!

Section 8 never knows how to behave anywhere. period. ever.
Re: Extended Stay Hotel Kicking Out All Of The Breederbuttsthumbs upwink
September 22, 2013
My question is, why on earth would you want to stay in a hotel for over 2 years instead of trying to find an apartment? How many people show up and are gone the next day? You have kids there and you have no problem with the possibility of a murderer/psychopath/rapist/lunatic possibly taking a liking to one of your "little darlings" and making them disappear and no one would ever be able to find out who did it? I understand living there temporarily as you are getting back on your feet but not making this place your permanent home! Geez!
September 22, 2013
Welfare is most likely paying for their stays. I stayed at an off-brand extended stay hotel last summer, and for 1-room with a mini kitchen, it was about 1,000 a month. And that was bare minimum of a room, cleaning every 2 weeks. You had to bring your own towels or pay for daily service. Throw in another 10 bucks a week for super-slow internet.

If you include utilities, I'm paying the same amount now (1-mile from the hotel I stayed in) for a 3-bed/2 bath house. No one would stay in a hotel instead of a house if they had any sense. A house is the same expense if not cheaper.

Granted, I'm not in Orlando (or even Florida), but, I hazard to guess that a hotel like that , that close to Disney, is not cheap.
September 23, 2013
Seems like section 8 to me, or welfare. I often look at rental ads in my area. All of them mention section 8 welcome, no pets. I am certain pet owners do not cause trouble like brats and their handlers. :cen shrug
September 23, 2013
The only advantage to section 8 is the guaranteed payments part of things. I have no idea how that compensates for the extra amount of damage guaranteed to be done by section 8'ers...

We have a rental, and we accepted a pseudo welfare ho* under the condition that her parents co sign. They did a terrible job on the place, lots of repairs needed, and I know we only got our rent because the parents raised hell about the possibility of a lien on their place.
They tried to duck out of being cosigners after a year, but upon the very first viewing, the main renter confessed to an eviction and a bankruptcy and that they were suing the current landlord. No fucking way in hell were they going to be staying there without the security of a cosigner!

After another six months, she "decided" to leave, although I am quite sure it was the cosigners decision.
We promptly started getting lots of calls from people on section 8 wanting to rent. I was convinced that it was friends of the departing tenant who wanted to secure the place and sublet it back to the departing tenant. Thanks for giving out our number, loser!

Nope! Husband looked into it, and there is much paperwork involved. We already had another friend who was interested, AND gainfully employed!
Easy decision.

*Pseudo welfare ho got benefits for her "disabled" kid, and benefits for taking care of him. And was sue happy, but not as far as we knew on any other assistance, she just wished she was.
Yes, she threatened to "take us to moderation court" on her way out, but we documented the hell out of the situation, sent her the info, and never heard a peep again. We even had to give her part of her security deposit back, although we did our best to spend it all on needed repairs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login