Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MNK Implosion

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
MNK Implosion
November 01, 2006
I just wanted to say how much I LOVE Bratfree.com! Thanks goodness there's still sanity and truth out there.
Re: MNK Implosion
November 04, 2006
I love it, too. I get real support over here for my being childfree, along with my fellow childfreers. Also, this is the ONLY place I find true support. (Other than my parents, and husband, of course!) I'm glad that some of the old MNK's are posting over here.

lab mom
Anonymous User
November 04, 2006
I like it here aswell.Its great that everyone here is not afraid to say what is on their mind as oposed to walking on egg shells over at bella. They say we are the immature ones but I think the oppisite is true.
Mrs. Ogre
November 05, 2006
So am I. The MNK's are revealing more and more that they are parents, so I expect there will be more people coming over to the light side soon.
November 05, 2006
Hi all! I didn't hang around at MNK. I mostly hang here and at EZ CF. I did notice that EZ CF moved. I haven't registered at the new site.

I like it here. I think this place has a smaller, more intimate atmosphere. And there are times when I need to rant anonymously.

So, Welcome All!

And I would like to comment on this:

"The MNK's are revealing more and more that they are parents, so I expect there will be more people coming over to the light side soon."

How totally fucked up and lame is that? It reeks of desperate insecurity, KWIM? I don't troll Moo boards because I am happy with my life.

Shit like that annoys me to no end because Every. Single. "Normal" board where I have ever posted has disintegrated when some hapless person tries to initiate a CF thread. And Moos can't even stay away from a CF board? WTF?

I was a regular poster on a female dating and advice board for 6-7 years. Women who were otherwise intelligent, savvy women would turn into bingo-spouting morons the moment someone started a CF thread.

EARTH TO MOOS: THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 265,437 BOARDS WHERE YOU CAN BE WORSHIPPED SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU SHAT OR ADOPTED A KID. WHY THE BLUE BLOODY FUCK DO YOU INSIST ON BRINGING YOUR SANCTIMINOUS, ASSWIPING SELVES TO THE ONE PLACE WHERE MOOS AREN'T WANTED?

CAN YOU NOT GET IT THROUGH YOUR THE REMAINS OF YOUR BRAIN (WHAT DIDN'T GET SHAT OUT WITH THE PLACENTA) THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT KEEDZ, AND THIS ISN'T SOMETHING FOR YOU TO GET OFFENDED OVER?

If someone wants to have a kid, fine, but let me make my choice in peace. I can understand that someone may choose a different path in life and that path may make them happy.

It's called: LIVE AND LET LIVE.

What a concept.
November 05, 2006
ninja
Hehehe..we've got a "strike force" of posters who rabidly wait for the rare unsuspecting moo or duh or breeder pleaser who wanders this way.

You are safe here.
They will be reamed.

:gun1

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 05, 2006
Applause for Bell_Flower's rant!

I wish I-Village would implode too. But they seem happy with their little mombie invaders and their sprog pictures in their sigs. Puke.
November 06, 2006
we could be called the anti moo squad. i know i have my moments of ripping them a new one.. sometimes i miss arguing with them.. in a purely evil way..

to get a stupid moo, and totally confuse her, its so pleasurable at least to me it is

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
November 06, 2006
Yeah, I like a good troll war, too. When breeders troll Bratfree, they get their asses handed to them on a tin plate. It's so fun...

This is a great place. All of the refugees from other boards can only make it better.
Anonymous User
November 06, 2006
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So am I. The MNK's are revealing more and more
> that they are parents, so I expect there will be
> more people coming over to the light side soon.

This is why I am very careful about who I talk to online. Many childfree-by-choice sites seem true to their own for a short time and then many of the members admit they are parents. I always warn people on dating sites to be even more careful as the cyberworld is full of whackos saying they are one thing but are something else altogether...and often sinister. But...that is another topic!
November 09, 2006
I'd rather post where I don't feel as if I'm always "offending" some skank, brainless moo. If some dumb moo goes on to a board and wonders why the fuck people don't want kydz, doncha think you are on the wrong damn board? Fuck off moo half asses.

lab mom
Anonymous User
November 09, 2006
Exactley right waterlily smiling smiley There is a potential breeder in the MNK forum and she says she dosent understand why people dont want kids. The only decent one in there is fire - she shut the bitch down ! lol...
November 13, 2006
LOL!

lab mom
Anonymous User
November 13, 2006
Its totally fucked over there at MNK now.... I cant believe they were "scared" to post in there ROFLMAO!!
Millyella
November 17, 2006
Hurray to see some familiar names over here!!!!! I have really been missing the posts from the old MNK days. I left the board as well the minute that the pandering started. A married no kids board raising childfree issues and berating bad parents - shock, horror! I was very disappointed at KK's response as editor; political correctness can go way too far. The discussions have all been pretty lame since the best posters left!
So i am really looking forward to talking again with all of you open-minded folks.... and really glad to hear that trolls get what they deserve here.
November 17, 2006
This board ROCKS - the trolls sure do get their asses handed to them if they come here with any of their namby-pamby whiney-assed bullshit!!!!! Cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login