Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post on fb about moos body's after pignancy.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Post on fb about moos body's after pignancy.
October 29, 2013
See the attachment, This shit turned up on my feed on fake book, the wanna moo that shared it was going on and about the pain of her current battle with infertility and how this just said everything she was feeling at the moment.

I can certainly say that I don't want the post shitting out a loaf marks on my body. When I see posts like this it drives me crazy. The dumb cow that shared it is forty five and going through yet a another attempt at ivf after it failing many times.
She then went on to say how grateful all the current moos should be for the kyds that they have and that she will never have. And that they are a blessing blah blah.

I so wanted to comment but thought if I did all of hell would break lose. I used to work with this dumb cow and I remember her coming in and always complaining to whoever would listen about this crap mainly all of the female staff.

Last I heard from a former colleague this cow and her husband were in a lot of debt and their marriage was on the rocks. So with her going for this final attempt at baking a loaf I'm sure it will be the thing that breaks them up for good.
I totally forgot she was still on my friends list so after this I promptly deleted her.

Re: Post on fb about moos body's after pignancy.
October 29, 2013
There's an apple sitting in my fruit bowl which is a dead ringer for that woman's stomach. I should probably toss it out.
October 29, 2013
I swear I can't understand why someone would spend so much money trying to have a child when they could just adopt... Well silly me, I forgot they can't be logic. Carry on then.
If only I could be infertile...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Anonymous User
October 29, 2013
I would have posted:

FOR EVERY BITCH THAT WHINES ABOUT THEIR INFERTILITY BATTLE, THERE'S ANOTHER BATTLING FOR HER RIGHT (for DECADES, even!) TO CHOOSE SAME.

Stfu and adopt. God.
October 29, 2013
I am also of the "she should adopt" camp. For the sake of discussion, let's put aside all other factors (kids in the system who need homes, rocky marriage and debt not good for the equation, IVF downsides, possibility of audardism, etc) and JUST look at the age factor.

Even if she DID have a kid, and it miraculously turned out to be healthy and with a smooth birth, the kid is going to be a newborn with a 45-year-old mom. When the kid starts kindergarden, Mom will be 50. When the kid is in high school, Mom will be in her 60s already. There's a very good chance that Mom's health will start declining and facing old-age issues when the kid is in college, or if not, then when the kid is in their 20s or early 30s at best.

I get that people lose their parents all the time through car accidents, cancer, etc. younger than expected. But, in terms of the process of old age declining health, most people don't have to go through that with their parents until they (the KIDS) are aged around 40s/50s, right?

I'm in my 20s, and my parents are late 40s/early 50s, and really youthful for their age (they were/are awesome PNBs and I have a fantastic relationship with them). I get to enjoy an adult relationship with them, and hopefully they'll be around til I'm 50 or so, at least. Barring any unfortunate accidents/diseases, it's likely that I'll have them around for a while, which is a really relieving thought. Not that I'm clingy or needy by any means (I live half a country away and pay all my own bills and stuff), but I can't imagine being my age and having parents who are facing end of life issues.

This kid isn't going to have her mom around for friendship/guidance when she's in her 20s and 30s and beyond, the way I will with my mom. Instead, when she's 20s/30s, she'll be dealing with her mom getting old and dying. The idea of being in those shoes scares me to death, but I know it won't happen (barring accidents, but again, I mean the drawn-out dying of old age process) to me until I'm 50ish or older, because my parents had me young (not teenage young, but average new-parent age) and are in good health. By then, while I'm sure it will still be scary and overwhelming, I'll be much more mature and able to handle it.

But having to go through all that in your 20s, while also dealing with things like adjusting to post-college life and struggling to make your dreams happen? Not that far from teenager-hood, and having to deal with her mom getting dementia?

That's why I think it's incredibly selfish to have kids old, like that. If you're 40+ and want kids, ADOPT AN OLDER ONE WHO ALREADY EXISTS.
Anonymous User
October 30, 2013
fade_to_pale
I would have posted:

FOR EVERY BITCH THAT WHINES ABOUT THEIR INFERTILITY BATTLE, THERE'S ANOTHER BATTLING FOR HER RIGHT (for DECADES, even!) TO CHOOSE SAME.

Stfu and adopt. God.

Oh very true I now wish I had the courage to have posted that, I am in that battle at the moment with doctors and it is beyond frustrating.

With adopting I totally agree, I think it's incredibly selfish of her to even think about breeding at that age with all the increased risks. Her husband is already forty eight so I just think about time they gave up. But she won't stop until she gets that much wanted loaf apparently she sees it as a symbol of her and her hubby's love. So typical breeder crap.
Anonymous User
October 30, 2013
yurble
There's an apple sitting in my fruit bowl which is a dead ringer for that woman's stomach. I should probably toss it out.

waving hellolarious
October 30, 2013
Snark Shark
"Even if she DID have a kid, and it miraculously turned out to be healthy and with a smooth birth, the kid is going to be a newborn with a 45-year-old mom. When the kid starts kindergarden, Mom will be 50. When the kid is in high school, Mom will be in her 60s already. "

OY! when they kyd is 20, moo would be 65. THAT'S THE AGE MY PARENTS ARE NOW, AND I'M 40! :goggle

My sister is 32 and I'm 28. Our mother is 63 (dad would be 66 if he were around today). And I thought we were late-in-life babies.

rose
But she won't stop until she gets that much wanted loaf apparently she sees it as a symbol of her and her hubby's love.

You know what I see as a symbol of two people's love for one another? When they're in their 80s, have been married for a few decades, and still walk hand-in-hand and adore each other as much as they did the day they met. Children are merely incidental.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 30, 2013
She's 45? Sister, give it up already and go get yourself a 2-year-old from somewhere. I think the cut-off age for adoption for women is 50 in a lot of places, so if she doesn't snap out of it soon, she won't even be able to do that.

Having a newborn at 45 is just dumb. When your child is 25, you'll be 70 and possibly in declining health. Assuming the child grows up to have kids in their early 30s, they'll be stuck trying to take care of little kids and your almost 80-year-old self at the same time. Why saddle them with that? So selfish.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login