Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Halloween is for Big Kyds too!

Posted by writer44 
Halloween is for Big Kyds too!
November 01, 2013
I don't know who this bitch is, but she's insane. Regardless of who should participate in Halloween, she told her kyd that they had to stay home and he ignored her, rounded up all his friends and went behind her back. He sounds like a shit and she sounds like an enabler.

Have at it.

http://www.davisenterprise.com/forum/opinion-columns/what-you-need-to-know-about-6-foot-tirck-or-treaters/
Re: Halloween is for Big Kyds too!
November 01, 2013
The only thing I need to know about six foot tall trick or treaters is that they're too fucking old for it and some are using it as a cover for something illegal. I agree that moo is in-fucking-sane.

I used to enjoy Halloween. I used to think it was fun. I'm a Wiccan and I call it Samhain. I consider it a holiday. This was before I spent two Halloweens in a row babysitting a feral cat colony. Thanks to teenagers that should have been aborted the black cats need to be protected.
November 02, 2013
RIGHT. They weren't "trying to be kyds again" or "yearning for the past" or whatever the fuck moo wants to convince herself. They wanted to get out of her house, probably smoke pot, and get free candy.
November 04, 2013
When I got into my teens and too old for trick-or-treating, I'd go haunted house prowling. I'd hit as many has I could and so get scared stupid.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 04, 2013
I agree with most of the commenters on the page; all trick or treaters are welcome at my door. I do wish they would bother putting on at least a hat, but NTL, they all get candy. Costs me $30 and two hours of my evening. They could be doing much worse.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login