Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Doug Stanhope Calls Out Hypocritical "Green" Breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Doug Stanhope saying what we've believed all along. Pull up a chair, lurking moos!

He's totally un-PC (not that this is a bad thing), dropping a lot of F-bombs, and holding a beer the whole time he's doing it, too waving hellolarious

DH became an engineer because he wanted to contribute to green technology. While this is admirable, I've started getting pissed off watching his "we must save Planet Earth" documentaries because their upshot is almost always the same: "We have to convert to more ecologically-friendly energy sources... but hey, keep squirting out babbys!!1!!" :headbrick That's one reason I don't consider myself a crunchy type-- they love to guilt-trip about recycling and not using chemicals, but see no problem in pushing out Kid #3 or #4. And do NOT get me started on their so-called parenting styles...
waving hellolarious

My first Foamy the Squirrel video! Awesome, thanks!
I just love Doug Stanhope and this video. waving hellolarious
I always had a weakness for people who say it like it is without sugarcoating it.
Re: Doug Stanhope Calls Out Hypocritical "Green" Breeders
September 14, 2013
I've been meaning to post this video and kept forgetting. But I have watched this video so many times and I still love it. It's right on the nose.

I want to buy an eco-friendly car (*drools over the Tesla Model S*) and have a magnetic bumper sticker that says, "Sodomy is eco-friendly, and abortion is green."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
paragon schnitzophonic
I've been meaning to post this video and kept forgetting. But I have watched this video so many times and I still love it. It's right on the nose.

I want to buy an eco-friendly car (*drools over the Tesla Model S*) and have a magnetic bumper sticker that says, "Sodomy is eco-friendly, and abortion is green."

Yup. I just love when breeders moo about the environment and the future "for my chyyldruun" while failing to acknowledge having children in the first place was the most profoundly polluting thing they ever could have done. Breeders are hypocrites at nearly every turn.

Personally, I've come to the conclusion the greenest vehicle one could have is a small, modern diesel car. Even more so if it's being fueled with cooking oil.

Electrics produce less waste during their useful life, but a huge amount during production, and probably more after useful life as well. Their lifespan is likely to be shorter due to the reliance on batteries, and their components don't break down as well.

It is up in the air, right now, how much electric cars really reduce pollution. I doubt claims that it pollutes as much as a gas SUV, certainly. But I am fairly convinced a small modern diesel is the best of currently available options.
gnocchi
waving hellolarious

My first Foamy the Squirrel video! Awesome, thanks!

I always love to say this:

I'm glad that I was your first.
September 14, 2013
MAGNIFICENT!

"Green Cars" ? smile rolling left righteyes2

IMO electric is a joke / = more coal burning = more pollution. Bio diesel is the way to go. If not something even better than that. Sugar diesel is the most efficient kind, the US is stuck on corn ethanol. Not to mention the lack of diesel engine cars here. And it's all about the Benjamins for a slim few people.

Interesting read ~
http://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-Devil-Washington-Saudi-Crude/dp/1400052688

If you don't feel like heavy reading - I'll sum it up for you - there's big $$ in ME oil - for a scant few. And, the Saudi family is batshit nuts.

I personally will be driving my Benz hot rod with no compunctions! I do not drive that much, I do not waste other resources.
September 14, 2013
I've pretty much stopped worrying about the environment after the last breeder conversation. Even though I got talked into moving back home, I do have an "apartment" type of space that is closed off from the rest of the house with one problem...no kitchen. The second I use their kitchen though my step-father has to get into the way, ask what I'm doing, offer advice on why what I'm doing is wrong etc... I know he's 80 but I dream of drowning him those days. Because of this I use a lot of paper products so I don't have to get into those situations and when I do use the hot plate to cook on I'm able to clean quickly cause he isn't there. So because of my apparent lack of worry, I get bitched at for "not saving the planet for my kids" by the moos at work. I didn't have kids, never going to have kids, so why should I worry about *your* kids?
September 14, 2013
Some of the comments (didn't go really deep) deserve nothing but long eye rolls. I guess he's right, no stupid person without 2 brain cells to rub together like to be told that having 7-10 (or more) kids will kill the planet. Every dumb asshole/broodmare wants to contribute to the world via DNA, because that's the only way it counts.
But of course when their selfish behavior towards their home planet is shown and slammed out there in black in white for the entire world to see, they do nothing but call names and claim bullshit. Does it hurt to hear that your princesses and little men are killing the most beautiful planet? Well, we all have things we don't want to hear. smile rolling left righteyes2 So just do it like always: cover your ears, sing lalalalalalala and keep telling yourselves you're giving Earth the best thing of all times.

The part about sodomy reminded me of this song by Peter Griffin from Family Guy. waving hellolarious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi7_z4T1XUg

Why u so butthurt? No pun intended! waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
September 15, 2013
I love Foamy! And he has very good points...actually just lately there were some mommies who went batshit crazy trying to shove down all women's throats those menstrual cups because it's GREEN! Of course demonizing the shit out of the rest who use tampons/absorbants because they are bad for the environment. I wonder how environmental friendly are diapers and all the plastic crap they use.

And my personal favourite: one university colleague upon hearing that i don't want kids, she told me: "at least i won't pollute the nature with condoms and you know that your pee becomes toxic from those pills you use." *insert big facepalm*
addiea raine
I've pretty much stopped worrying about the environment after the last breeder conversation. Even though I got talked into moving back home, I do have an "apartment" type of space that is closed off from the rest of the house with one problem...no kitchen. The second I use their kitchen though my step-father has to get into the way, ask what I'm doing, offer advice on why what I'm doing is wrong etc... I know he's 80 but I dream of drowning him those days. Because of this I use a lot of paper products so I don't have to get into those situations and when I do use the hot plate to cook on I'm able to clean quickly cause he isn't there. So because of my apparent lack of worry, I get bitched at for "not saving the planet for my kids" by the moos at work. I didn't have kids, never going to have kids, so why should I worry about *your* kids?

Exactly. They're the ones who shat more brats to exist in the future in the first place, and threw thousands of contaminated, non-biodegradable diapers into landfills, and got their big fucking SUV's, and on and one and on...

And they're worried about your biodegradable paper products?

The gall. The fucking gall.

It's not your problem. You didn't make anyone who will have to endure the future. And no one who's shit a loaf has ANY business complaining to you about "protecting the environmeeent." If it meant that much to them, they'd have used a fucking condom.

As usual, santi-breeders are just looking for any excuse to feel superior, in the midst of their pathetic, empty lives.
September 15, 2013
lilin_unite
It is up in the air, right now, how much electric cars really reduce pollution. I doubt claims that it pollutes as much as a gas SUV, certainly. But I am fairly convinced a small modern diesel is the best of currently available options.

Given the resources required for manufacturing, using an old car might be equally good. Some of the ones from the 80s get better gas mileage than the average vehicle today.

But I don't own a car (and have no desire to) so I haven't looked at this in detail. I'd much rather see investments in public transport and cycling infrastructure, both of which are almost certainly better for the environment than any type of car. I know the US is really lacking in this respect so I understand why most people there own cars, I just think all those sprawling suburbs and roads were a bad choice.
yurble
lilin_unite

Given the resources required for manufacturing, using an old car might be equally good. Some of the ones from the 80s get better gas mileage than the average vehicle today.

But I don't own a car (and have no desire to) so I haven't looked at this in detail. I'd much rather see investments in public transport and cycling infrastructure, both of which are almost certainly better for the environment than any type of car. I know the US is really lacking in this respect so I understand why most people there own cars, I just think all those sprawling suburbs and roads were a bad choice.

Same here. It's tough in the US not driving. There is no infrastructure, and what little there is is falling apart. Apart from the biggest 2 or 3 cities in the country (which I am not in), using public transit is a bit like playing a slot machine.

But I just can't stomach the idea of getting a car. And I made it to 21 without driving, since I traveled so much during that time, and by then I had just decided I was going to try to do it my way sans car.

It's fucking infuriating in this pathetic excuse for a city, but I'm making it.

As far as the suburban sprawl (and even the inner-city sprawl) being a bad choice, well, you're assuming it was a choice the gov made without considering public transit.

Before cars, much of the US actually had better public transit than it does today. They destroyed it on purpose: the government was making money off the auto industry and everything it entails.

Ra, ra, USA...

Yes, I'm leaving again -- this time for good -- as soon as realistically feasible.
September 15, 2013
blackpearl
I love Foamy! And he has very good points...actually just lately there were some mommies who went batshit crazy trying to shove down all women's throats those menstrual cups because it's GREEN! Of course demonizing the shit out of the rest who use tampons/absorbants because they are bad for the environment.

We were browsing through a magazine at work once and someone stumbled across an ad for the Diva cup. I was the only one who knew what it was (a breeder ex-friend had tried to preach their virtue to me) and everyone was horrified at the idea of it, even the older lady who is a bit of a save-the-earther. She couldn't stomach the idea of . . . that.

Also, I once heard a very beautiful drag queen say "Buttsex prevents babies, yaaaayy! But thank you, breeders for having so many gay babies, we make wonderful queens!"
September 15, 2013
Snark Shark
"saving the planet "

waving hellolarious

the PLANET will be FINE. HUMANS will die off. BUT THE PLANET WILL BE FINE.

I'm reminded of George Carlin: "The planet is fine...the PEOPLE are fucked!"

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
September 15, 2013
awww. I will watch the video when I log ib from my pc yawning smiley

Agree with Zzelda about biodiesel thing. the cartoon too.
Biodiesel from algae/ similar microorganism in a reactor might be the way to go to replace current production method, however, further research and analysis are still needed.

also what irks me from people's go green campaign: let's go green for the sake of our future children.
really?
September 15, 2013
lilin unite
Exactly. They're the ones who shat more brats to exist in the future in the first place, and threw thousands of contaminated, non-biodegradable diapers into landfills, and got their big fucking SUV's, and on and one and on...

That reminds me - look at these BIG ASS tanks!!!

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/12/2015-chevy-tahoe-suburban-gmc-yukon-unveiled/

smile rolling left righteyes2

But wait - it gets worse ~

More safety features come standard on the SUVs, while others are optional. Chevy and GMC are not clear on what safety features are standard, but they include new radar-based systems such as forward collision alert, front park assist, lane departure warning, lane change assist, rear cross-traffic alert and adaptive cruise control. A Safety Alert Seat, which gives directional vibrations to alert the driver of potential crash threats,is also an option, and all three SUVs offer the segment's only front-seat center airbag.

Vibrating seats?

RADAR?

:kill
September 15, 2013
Zzelda
Vibrating seats?

What's wrong with that?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 15, 2013
Zzelda
Vibrating seats?

Well, I do believe that I've found my next vehicle. grinning smiley
September 15, 2013
alana
Zzelda
Vibrating seats?

Same here!

blushing
September 15, 2013
alana
Zzelda
Vibrating seats?

I wonder if there's some way to get the seats in my Riviera to do that...winking smiley dirty thoughts

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
September 15, 2013
strange aeons
Zzelda
Vibrating seats?

What's wrong with that?

I want these Cows to pay attention while driving!

I just had a better idea - when Moo or Duh lane drifts in their TANK - how about giving them a SHOCK!

Cattle prods are for cattle after all ~
September 15, 2013
I like your cattleprod idea Zzeldagrinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
byrdistheword
I'm glad that I was your first.

I'll never forget you... :emoheart

On a more serious note: yeah, more kids, monster SUVS, not-so-clean "alternative" smugmobiles, Diva cups two faces puking, diapers, and... MORE KIDS are high on the list of exactly what the Earth doesn't need. (Although I'd like to get on that mailing list for the vibrating seats... smile rolling left rightsmile)

Enviro-moos, try shutting your legs and your mouths once in a while. Bet that'll cut global warming in half right there, between the excess carbon dioxide from proselytizing and the low-tide fumes from those whistling caverns between your legs...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login