Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone ever pulled the parent card on BNP?

Posted by pitbullgirl1965 
Anyone ever pulled the parent card on BNP?
January 09, 2014
I've done it a couple of times, (for the life of me I can't remember what happened after) but it lends more weight to calling out bad parenting.

Y/N? Thoughts?

Evan Davis
Re: Anyone ever pulled the parent card on BNP?
January 09, 2014
I see how you can do that. You wouldn't even be lying about it, as long as you word it in a propper manner devil with smile

I raised three (feathered and furred) kids.
Two (parrot) boys - they turned out very polite. One of them had anxieties and social issues but his "brother" did wonders to bring him out of his shell. He was a very sociable boy. Marvellous conversationalist as well. He always made it a point to prepare snacks for me (I would often find birdseed in my notebooks, when I was in school).

My (kittycat) girl immediately took to toilet training. I only had to show her once; she never had "an accident". She was also happy to receive solid food at the appropriate age. She was neat (always groomed herself meticulously) and considerate of her living space (never took her claws to furniture).

Overall, I can say that I must have done something right, since my children were so good. Sadly, all three are now dead (of natural causes).
I've also fostered 6 (aquatic) children.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 09, 2014
Nope, because one doesn't have to raise a child to know when a kid is being a brat.

It's social decency to discipline or remove your brat when it's not behaving.

I don't play Breeder games.
January 09, 2014
bell_flower
Nope, because one doesn't have to raise a child to know when a kid is being a brat.

It's social decency to discipline or remove your brat when it's not behaving.

I don't play Breeder games.
/
Agree. Still when they say "You must not have kids!!!11" I love saying Yes, I do, and they knew know how to behave in public. "
January 09, 2014
No, but I love it when my mom does it. A breeder can't really argue with my 63-year old mother when she tells them that she had her two daughters house-trained by toddlerhood. Considering I have always had an explosive temper, there is no reason for children to not be able to behave. If I could be trained, so can they.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login