Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My alma mater's "Alum-Moo" newsletter

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
My alma mater's "Alum-Moo" newsletter
January 14, 2014
Every quarter I receive a copy of my nursing school's alumni newsletter. I usually toss it in the trash unless someone has mentioned something intersting or it has a story on the cover worth reading.

I never get into the "Classmate News" section because it has become a place for moos, wannamoos, grandmoos and moo-holes to advertise their latest sperm and egg creations. instead of the good stuff, namely who is doing what, where and etc., what the staff thinks is interesting is shit like, 'Placenta Brain, '90, is now a happy grandmoo to six calves who are her pride and joy." UGH.

I wrote a short email to the school suggesting they cut out the personal crap, leave the newsletter to what's happening to nursing and to the schools and keep up on careers instead of fucktrophies. Given the cunt that just became the new Dean (I knew her when she was just a new professor), I expect her to turn the newsletter into a pure Moos-letter and start with the leaky tit brigade. She was a "lactivist" with the La Leaky League and tried to teach all of us how to become lactivist nurse educators. No fucking thanks.
Re: My alma mater's "Alum-Moo" newsletter
January 15, 2014
I don't understand that either. You'd think they'd focus on the stuff related to their careers, not their fambleeez. I wouldn't want an alumni entry about me to say anything about my marital status. It's not relevant.

One university I graduated from sends me alumni newsletters addressed to "Mrs. (my husband's first and last name)". When I first saw that I was like BUH?? confused smiley They only know his name from some survey I did for the alumni office years ago (they asked for my spouse's name; at the time I didn't think much of it). It's a school in a Texas hick town, so maybe that's the reason? I dunno.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login