Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Than She Bargained For: Moo expected triplets, got quadruplets instead :wtf

Things that make you go WTF

Moo was expecting identical triplets...and ended up with a fourth loaf that hid herself from numerous ultrasounds.

Kimberly Fugate, exhausted after an intensive labor and grueling cesarean section delivery of identical triplets, was ready to breathe a sigh of relief, but the Mississippi mother's doctor had a surprise for her.
"They had got the three out and they said, 'More feet,'" Fugate said. "'More feet' ... that's all I heard and I said, 'Nooo!'"

I actually can't blame Moo there... :bayybee :bayybee :bayybee :hs :bayybee

Dr. James Bofill, a professor of maternal fetal medicine at the hospital said the odds of conceiving identical quadruplets is astonishingly rare, especially in a case like Fugate's, where she became pregnant without the use of fertilization drugs or treatments.

I guess that's somewhat of a relief (not really) that she didn't use majikal baybee drugs... smile rolling left righteyes2

Of course, there's a whack job in every comment section...

FundyBitch
We Christians are shivering in fear of these SATANIC quadruplets.
The mother who gave birth to these children is obviously not a Christian. If you read the Bible, you'll notice that no prophetess and/or servant of God EVER gave birth to more than one child at a time. The only Biblical pregnancy is one where only one child is born, NOT two, three, or four. It is therefore safe to say this mother is not of God. More than likely she came straight from the pits of the ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE to tempt the weak-of-faith into worshipping Satan by seducing them with illusions and magic tricks, like having the ability to birth more than one child at a time. Perhaps we are in the END TIMES. In any case, we Christians SHUN this women and her four devil-children and we urge all believers across the nation to do the same. They are not welcome on our planet. Amen...

I would pay to see this bitch duke it out with MooChelle "Babbies for Jeebus" Duggar... :pwned

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
I'd also like to add that shit like this makes me even happier that I'm sterilized. I know the odds of this stuff are astronomical, but I'm still not willing to risk it. Yikes!

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
I guess that's somewhat of a relief (not really) that she didn't use majikal baybee drugs...

On the other side of the coin, that makes pregnancy all the more horrifying too - not only could you get knocked up - by random chance some cluster fuck like THIS could happen!

High outside odds aside, I'll stick with lottery tickets, thanks.

Also - is that the Cow in the pic? She's 42? Whoever that is in the pic looks closer to 62.

If she's 42 I'm 15.
If a high order multiple is identical, they're not Frankenbabies because fertility "treatments" cause a woman to drop several eggs or have several eggs implanted to up the odds of one being fertilized, not have one egg split multiple times. It's rare to have more than identical twins, but it happens. The last set of identical quads, at least that I know of, were born in 2000 in South Carolina.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

On the other side of the coin, that makes pregnancy all the more horrifying too - not only could you get knocked up - by random chance some cluster fuck like THIS could happen!

It can also be scary if the woman decides to abort. Imagine blowing five hundred bucks on a surgical abortion because you and the doctor figure there's only one clump, but you're still sick afterward and learn there's still a fetus or two hanging around. I've heard more than one story of women who were pregnant with twins who aborted, only to still be pregnant months later because only one clump got sucked out.

I wonder if doctors would have advised this woman to downsize her pignancy if they knew she had four loaves baking in her oven. Like when they do IVF or IUI or what the fuck ever and stick six fertilized eggs in the woman's uterus and they ALL stick, so she gets told to abort some of them so the other ones might actually come out alive in a few months.
Zzelda
I guess that's somewhat of a relief (not really) that she didn't use majikal baybee drugs...

High outside odds aside, I'll stick with lottery tickets, thanks.

Also - is that the Cow in the pic? She's 42? Whoever that is in the pic looks closer to 62.

If she's 42 I'm 15.

Good grief. I looked at the picture in that link and just assumed it was Grandmoo. Then, I clicked their Fakebook page, and nope, that is actually the moo.
So many of the comments say "Congratulations/good luck to the new family," or similar things. That just REEKS of the notion that "there must be children to be a family." It makes me sick. Never mind the fact that they already have a 10-year-old daughter, who will likely be robbed of her childhood, and conscripted to help raise the quadruplets (which, might I add, all have kre8tiv names starting with K, as does the 10-year-old.) My advice to her is GET OUT FAST, AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

As far as the fundie bitch who declared the quadruplets to be "satanic" -- they didn't ask to be born, and as another commenter said, at least two women in the Bible had twins. I'm a Christian, but whackadoodles like this give Christians a bad name.

I'd like to duke it out with this womban as well. My mother was a twin, so according to FundieBitch, would that make me some sort of demon hybrid (even though I was a single birth)?
popcornculturejunkie
Of course, there's a whack job in every comment section...

FundyBitch
We Christians are shivering in fear of these SATANIC quadruplets.
The mother who gave birth to these children is obviously not a Christian. If you read the Bible, you'll notice that no prophetess and/or servant of God EVER gave birth to more than one child at a time. The only Biblical pregnancy is one where only one child is born, NOT two, three, or four. It is therefore safe to say this mother is not of God. More than likely she came straight from the pits of the ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE to tempt the weak-of-faith into worshipping Satan by seducing them with illusions and magic tricks, like having the ability to birth more than one child at a time. Perhaps we are in the END TIMES. In any case, we Christians SHUN this women and her four devil-children and we urge all believers across the nation to do the same. They are not welcome on our planet. Amen...

Oh, that has to be a troll. I hope. I hope strongly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login