Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another working moo "problem"

Posted by aliceblue 
Yet another working moo "problem"
February 18, 2014
Gee, you breed when you can't afford to and you doom yourself to a lifetime of poverty....who'd a thunk it? smile rolling left righteyes2 And more than half of poor working moos have a H.S. education or less - - NO! Less educated people burdened with kids aren't rolling in money? Amazing? And what should we do? Ooooh, oooh let's give them free or highly subsidized daycare. :scr

Comments make for interesting reading.

Link
Re: Yet another working moo "problem"
February 18, 2014
Really? If you don't finish high school you have less of a chance of gaining employment in a high-paying career with benefits and opportunities for advancement? Why is this the first time we're hearing about this???? sarcastic clapping
February 18, 2014
aliceblue
Gee, you breed when you can't afford to and you doom yourself to a lifetime of poverty....who'd a thunk it? smile rolling left righteyes2 And more than half of poor working moos have a H.S. education or less - - NO! Less educated people burdened with kids aren't rolling in money? Amazing? And what should we do? Ooooh, oooh let's give them free or highly subsidized daycare. :scr

Comments make for interesting reading.

Link

To the article, and those who commented, I say, "So what?" These low-skill, no-education women who are cranking out kid after kid after kid are doing virtually nothing for society at-large. I don't care if they're working low wage jobs because they're taking exponentially more from "the system" than they're putting back in. They get subsidized housing, child care, food stamps, schooling, etc. etc. etc.

Why are we giving them ANYTHING? While I was busting my ass in college and in graduate programs while simultaneously struggling and working these same types of jobs, they were out partying and fucking multiple irresponsible deadbeats and getting knocked up time after time.

And now "the village" should take care of them and their kids? Fuck them. I feel no sense of responsibility for any of them. I came from a very blue collar background and knew early on in life that hard work was the only way to get ahead and that economic realities care about no one. You need education, skills, AND you need to keep your skills sharp and current as the times change. Cranking out kids is not a skill.

Let me finish by responding to the comments along the lines of, "Having kids should not be an exclusive right to the rich! Poor people have the right to have kids!" No they fucking don't. Having kids isn't a right, it's a HUGE responsibility. And when you have kids that you can't provide for, they end up really fucked up and 15-20 years later, they're having their own fucked up kids. There are things that I want too, but I don't run out and obtain them because I simply can't afford them. My credit is solid enough that I'm sure I could walk into a Land Rover dealership and drive out with a $90,000 SUV. But agreeing to an $800 monthly payment isn't a good idea so I don't do it. In fact it's such an insanely bad idea that the thought doesn't even cross my mind. And yet no-skill, no-education, no-motivation wannabee moms think it's a good idea to start fucking random deadbeats without birth control?

Again... I have no sympathy for these women and it surprises me that so many people do.
February 18, 2014
I'm so thankful that a third of my income doresn't go to chuyld care. I over heard one of my coworkers complain about her whole check doing to daycare. :bedmadelie

Solution? A condom.
February 18, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
Again... I have no sympathy for these women and it surprises me that so many people do.

It doesn't surprise me. The majority of America falls for this kind of sob story.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
February 18, 2014
I admit to being a bleeding heart, I think society has a moral obligation to make sure the kids don't starve or lack shelter. I also think it's more than past time to subsidize and recommend BIRTH CONTROL starting in high school, or before. Free birth control for everyone and availability to anyone of any age would be a huge money saver long term.
February 18, 2014
crazy old crone
I admit to being a bleeding heart, I think society has a moral obligation to make sure the kids don't starve or lack shelter. I also think it's more than past time to subsidize and recommend BIRTH CONTROL starting in high school, or before. Free birth control for everyone and availability to anyone of any age would be a huge money saver long term.

Well, the children don't starve. They get subsidized food, medical care, housing, and free public education. And then they thank us by reproducing more children in the same environment 15-20 years later.

And then the "bleeding hearts" post that this ever-growing mess would have never happened if only they had been given even more nanny-state freebies.

And by the way Crazy Old Crone, I'm not taking a shot at you. I'm just speaking from life experience. People will do dumb things and make poor decisions if they are comfortable. If poverty were made uncomfortable, fewer would be okay with staying poor.

As a non-breeder I can tell you first hand that I know what it's like to work multiple shitty jobs to make ends meet. I'm thankful that I'm now doing much better. About 20 years ago I had two options: work my ass off in school and my jobs to move ahead, -OR- breed some kydz and live off the nanny-state. I chose the former and I'm much better off for it. But as a single, struggling guy I can tell you that life can really suck when money is short. For breeders? It's not as bad by a longshot
February 18, 2014
"And by the way Crazy Old Crone, I'm not taking a shot at you. I'm just speaking from life experience. People will do dumb things and make poor decisions if they are comfortable. If poverty were made uncomfortable, fewer would be okay with staying poor.

As a non-breeder I can tell you first hand that I know what it's like to work multiple shitty jobs to make ends meet. I'm thankful that I'm now doing much better. About 20 years ago I had two options: work my ass off in school and my jobs to move ahead, -OR- breed some kydz and live off the nanny-state. I chose the former and I'm much better off for it. But as a single, struggling guy I can tell you that life can really suck when money is short. For breeders? It's not as bad by a longshot"

THIS!^^^^^^^^^

Poverty in the USA isn't true poverty, because even the poor here have cars, cell phones, internet, free food, gov't houseing, etc.. all paid for by taxes from people like you or me, who made wise decisions throughout life.

I see single moos at work and in the community where I work. They breed kid after kid, and collect $$$$$ in bennies. "Mommy and daddy," are always divorced/single/not living together, so that Moo can collect more gov't freebies as a single parent. See, if duh lives with moo, then their benefits get cut, because the gov't will count duh's income. So they stay separated. Duh always works a cash job though, so he pays no taxes. You should see the shit I see.

I too could have popped out a litter of brats and gone of the gov't dole as a single moo, but I had too much pride, ambition, and intellectual curiosity to follow the lifescript. I come from a good family, but I busted my ass in grad school, working shitty jobs with low pay and no benefits, and I graduated debt free. I also took care of my widowed mother at the same time, and graduated with a high GPA. There is NO EXCUSE to pop out brats while in high school or college. I had no boyfriends, no one night stands, no wild partying, but I laid the foundations for the good life I have now. I have no pity for those single cows who were too short-sighted to only live for the moment and not consider their long term future.

Sux to be moo. Deal with it, you made the choices, now live with the consequences.
February 18, 2014
Peace
I had no boyfriends, no one night stands, no wild partying, but I laid the foundations for the good life I have now.

I did those things, but paid a lot of attention to contraception while doing so. Sex is one of the cheapest forms of entertainment, after all...
February 18, 2014
Peace

Poverty in the USA isn't true poverty, because even the poor here have cars, cell phones, internet, free food, gov't houseing, etc.. all paid for by taxes from people like you or me, who made wise decisions throughout life.

I see single moos at work and in the community where I work. They breed kid after kid, and collect $$$$$ in bennies. "Mommy and daddy," are always divorced/single/not living together, so that Moo can collect more gov't freebies as a single parent. See, if duh lives with moo, then their benefits get cut, because the gov't will count duh's income. So they stay separated. Duh always works a cash job though, so he pays no taxes. You should see the shit I see.

I too could have popped out a litter of brats and gone of the gov't dole as a single moo, but I had too much pride, ambition, and intellectual curiosity to follow the lifescript. I come from a good family, but I busted my ass in grad school, working shitty jobs with low pay and no benefits, and I graduated debt free. I also took care of my widowed mother at the same time, and graduated with a high GPA. There is NO EXCUSE to pop out brats while in high school or college. I had no boyfriends, no one night stands, no wild partying, but I laid the foundations for the good life I have now. I have no pity for those single cows who were too short-sighted to only live for the moment and not consider their long term future.

Sux to be moo. Deal with it, you made the choices, now live with the consequences.

I sympathize completely, and believe me, I totally understand what you are talking about.

I worked in shitty retail and restaurant jobs for many years, trying to keep my head above water with multiple jobs while attending college. Over time I lost count on the number of young and irresponsible women knocked up out of wedlock. Several years into my mind-numbing employment, I began to withdraw from the positive attention that these women were receiving, along with contributing to things like baby showers.

I began to realize that these weren't decent poor people trying to get ahead. They were nearly all career-minimum-wage party animals who drank heavily, were into drugs, and fucked guy after guy after guy. And all of these guys were "bad boy" deadbeats whom they were somehow convinced would suddenly transform into a docile, provider prototype dad from the 1950s. And of course when Bad Boy Dad ran off (as anyone with half of a brain expected) you'd see these women melt down and whine about how he was a "deadbeat dad." I don't care if you're a man or a woman: when you legally attach yourself to an irresponsible person, you should have NO EXPECTATION of them miraculously transforming into a responsible one. None at all. In other words, having children with deadbeats is an extremely bad idea.

I can't help but see red when I read comments that reference "the system" having it out for poor people. In my opinion "the system" is the only thing that keeps today's single mother crowd from literally starving in the streets. While I was busting my ass working entry level jobs to move up and get ahead, they were turning baby-sluicing and low-skill work into a career.

When "the system" rewards ass-backwards, anti-social, dead-end behaviors, we should expect to see an increase in these types of behaviors. It's really that simple.

When the nanny-state stops rewarding single moos with money and benefits, that kind of behavior will decline.
February 19, 2014
Children aren't a right. They are a responsability. You don't have a right to breed.

I am all for helping the kids. In 99% of the cases, this means taking them away from their family -where they are assorbing bad behaviors- and put them in some good orphanage. I am all for orphanages, if they are well tended.

I would accept to help undereducated working moos only if they accept sterilization in exchange.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
February 19, 2014
My sympathy level for these sows is at an all time low.
we are subsidizing breeding for stupidity; the figure that these knocked up sows don't even have a high school diploma I have known about for a looooong time. (the dick sperm donor is only slightly better educated).
Throwing more many after these pieces of scatos does not do one damn thing, except create more little shits (and future shits). Ever hear of the saying silk purse, sows ear?
Of course, the whole thing is designed to bring this nation down into chaos. I think there are folk who know this thing and are just planning on using it to their advantage. It is not a question of if, it is a matter of when.
THEN the hammer will fall and these sows WILL be sterilized.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 19, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
crazy old crone

Well, the children don't starve. They get subsidized food, medical care, housing, and free public education. And then they thank us by reproducing more children in the same environment 15-20 years later.

And then the "bleeding hearts" post that this ever-growing mess would have never happened if only they had been given even more nanny-state freebies.

And by the way Crazy Old Crone, I'm not taking a shot at you. I'm just speaking from life experience. People will do dumb things and make poor decisions if they are comfortable. If poverty were made uncomfortable, fewer would be okay with staying poor.

As a non-breeder I can tell you first hand that I know what it's like to work multiple shitty jobs to make ends meet. I'm thankful that I'm now doing much better. About 20 years ago I had two options: work my ass off in school and my jobs to move ahead, -OR- breed some kydz and live off the nanny-state. I chose the former and I'm much better off for it. But as a single, struggling guy I can tell you that life can really suck when money is short. For breeders? It's not as bad by a longshot

We can avoid starving shelter-less brats by wearhousing the moos and shitlets rather than subsidized housing with chore and crèche detail instead of subsidized child care.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 19, 2014
Peace
"And by the way Crazy Old Crone, I'm not taking a shot at you. I'm just speaking from life experience. People will do dumb things and make poor decisions if they are comfortable. If poverty were made uncomfortable, fewer would be okay with staying poor.

As a non-breeder I can tell you first hand that I know what it's like to work multiple shitty jobs to make ends meet. I'm thankful that I'm now doing much better. About 20 years ago I had two options: work my ass off in school and my jobs to move ahead, -OR- breed some kydz and live off the nanny-state. I chose the former and I'm much better off for it. But as a single, struggling guy I can tell you that life can really suck when money is short. For breeders? It's not as bad by a longshot"

THIS!^^^^^^^^^

I hate Moos even more than the average Child Free in the middle class who's taxes are supporting their lazy asses.

I am a disabled adult, and as a person who lacks children I am considered a second class citizen if that. To make matters worse, I have a disability that is invisible. I look, on the outside, a lazy obese woman.

We must stand in line after the Moos collect most of the government benefits and accept what scraps the government sees fit to send our way, which isn't much, as we live in a New Republican Natalist For The Military Wars. We end up with local charity largely, and I do better than many of my peers as I am told I am unusually resourceful.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 20, 2014
Oh, "they have no choice" but to allegedly do it all; meaning work and parunting. I suppose it's not a choice to not get inpig when they are uneducated, right? It's not a choice to use contraception and prevent a baybee if they can't do better than minimum wage work? smile rolling left righteyes2

It's disgusting how many commenters -- all breeders I guess -- think it some kind of right to have chyldren, even if you can't afford to. And if you can't, well it's society's job to pick up the tab. I realize this is nothing new, but, still irritates me to no end.

I can't afford a Ferrari, but shouldn't I be able to get one? Or how about a trip around the world? These would make me happy, so, shouldn't taxpayers subsidize me? No? That's crazy and I shouldn't be undertaking responsibilities or tasks that I can't afford, eh?

Way too much explaining away things as well. If you believe the breeders, every womban had a birth control failure, and then they didn't choose to be single moos, but their husbands must have died, left them etc. The reality, of course, is that many moos get inpig on purpose, and many choose to do so while they are single; or perhaps they don't know who baybee-daddy is; or they lie and say they don't know because single moos get many more bennies than married moos.

Cry me a river. Moos do it to themselves, and many of them live far better on welfare than if they to rely on their own lazy, fat asses to provide for themselves, much less a chyld.
February 20, 2014
It always amazes me how many brainless girls there are who just randomly have sex and get pregnant. Do these people have no concept of having some sort of direction to their lives? Do they not take the future into consideration at all? I spend a lot of time thinking about how I want my life to be and how I can make that a reality. I really don't get this whole "whatever" mindset about your own life.
February 20, 2014
Well, it's been said around here a lot of times, that many moos are simply little girls who don't want to grow up and just want to be able to sit around and play house. It seems like the best explanation to me. They figure that either they trap themselves a wallet and think they are guaranteed support for 18 years; maybe alimony as well if Duh leaves them. Or at the very least, Taxpayer Daddy will be on the hook until the kyd ages out of welfare, and then she has another one to take its place. Lazy, immature womben know how to work the system.

I find it much more plausible that they are doing this intentional, than any other explanation.
February 20, 2014
They had no choice, they had no choice. I am so fucking sick of hearing that lame ass excuse for dropping whelps. Like it was some immaculate conception that just happened to them out of no where.

If I run up my credit cards or become a junkie, no one will have any sympathy or help for me for being a goddamn moron and ruining my life. But these stupid, can't figure out how to use contraception, jackasses get their butts kissed and fawned over because of the chiiiiiidruuuun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
February 20, 2014
Dingo8YourBaby
They had no choice, they had no choice. I am so fucking sick of hearing that lame ass excuse for dropping whelps. Like it was some immaculate conception that just happened to them out of no where.

I don't know, I really hate when I slip on a puddle in the supermarket and fall on a dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
February 20, 2014
Studio54
Let me finish by responding to the comments along the lines of, "Having kids should not be an exclusive right to the rich! Poor people have the right to have kids!" No they fucking don't.

White. Hot. Hate.

I feel it every time some breeder pleaser pulls the "So, only rich people should have children?" response when someone points out that if you can't feed yourself, you shouldn't be having kids. Because to say destitute people should not breed is exactly the same thing as saying only the super wealthy should have kids. Idiots! How hard is it to understand? Inability to put food on the table = bad parent.

An application for welfare should not be accepted unless accompanied by proof of sterilization.
February 20, 2014
cfchevygirl

I can't afford a Ferrari, but shouldn't I be able to get one? Or how about a trip around the world? These would make me happy, so, shouldn't taxpayers subsidize me? No? That's crazy and I shouldn't be undertaking responsibilities or tasks that I can't afford, eh?

Well, like me if your credit is good you might be able to swing one. I'm sure I could walk into a Land Rover dealership and work out some sort of creative financing. (I've said this all before...) But of course, doing so wouldn't be a good idea.

I'm not entitled to a Land Rover, you're not entitled to a Ferrari, and these folks aren't entitled to have kids. I would venture to say that not one of us can actually afford any of the aforementioned. And by "afford" I mean being able to properly maintain these vehicles/human beings without nanny-state subsidies or services.

But again, as long as the nanny-state rewards and provides incentives for irresponsible, reckless breeding, people will continue to do it. But understand this: eventually the well runs dry and some folks will be left holding the bag. I'm taxed enough and you can't get blood from a stone.
February 20, 2014
stillwaters
It always amazes me how many brainless girls there are who just randomly have sex and get pregnant. Do these people have no concept of having some sort of direction to their lives? Do they not take the future into consideration at all? I spend a lot of time thinking about how I want my life to be and how I can make that a reality. I really don't get this whole "whatever" mindset about your own life.

It's a mentality that I'll never understand. Ever.

I encourage you to watch "Teen Mom" on MTV as it really gives you a glimpse into how these people think.

While there are four different girls on the show, there are some general common threads among them. They sometimes discuss how they were convinced they were "in love" at age 15 or so. Now a few years in, they're all working minimum-wage, dead-end jobs. They seem to think that they deserve better employment than what they've got. Why? I have no idea.

Several have spent their money on new cars and tattoos. One seems to have a new tattoo during every new episode--she's almost got a whole sleeve, now.

The fathers range from complete bad boy/deadbeats to total I'll-marry-you-and-save-you supplicants. The one married chick is now divorced... and married to another complete sucker man whom she now has "one of their own" with. Oh, and she had twins with the previous father, one of whom sadly has a chronic disease. But two kids before the age of 20 wasn't enough... she now needs a third. Another girl is a complete drug-addict loser.

The saddest part is that these young women are complete and total losers and yet, they don't seem to even recognize that. It's almost as if they're looking at us and wondering why we're not like them... nevermind the fact that their world would completely collapse if we stopped subsidizing them.
February 20, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
stillwaters

It's a mentality that I'll never understand. Ever.

I encourage you to watch "Teen Mom" on MTV as it really gives you a glimpse into how these people think.

While there are four different girls on the show, there are some general common threads among them. They sometimes discuss how they were convinced they were "in love" at age 15 or so. Now a few years in, they're all working minimum-wage, dead-end jobs. They seem to think that they deserve better employment than what they've got. Why? I have no idea.

Several have spent their money on new cars and tattoos. One seems to have a new tattoo during every new episode--she's almost got a whole sleeve, now.

The fathers range from complete bad boy/deadbeats to total I'll-marry-you-and-save-you supplicants. The one married chick is now divorced... and married to another complete sucker man whom she now has "one of their own" with. Oh, and she had twins with the previous father, one of whom sadly has a chronic disease. But two kids before the age of 20 wasn't enough... she now needs a third. Another girl is a complete drug-addict loser.

The saddest part is that these young women are complete and total losers and yet, they don't seem to even recognize that. It's almost as if they're looking at us and wondering why loop we're not like them... nevermind the that their world would completely collapse if we stopped subsidizing them.

You forgot Farrah, of the 2 anal porn videos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
February 21, 2014
The whole discussion of being 'entitled' to have children is sickening. These are human beings we're talking about as if they were property! If we, as a society, actually cared about people, and not caricatures of 'children' and 'parents', we wouldn't be talking about adults having the 'right' to reproduce, but the right of an individual to enter into life under the best possible circumstances.

By best possible circumstances I don't mean wealthy, either. I mean that the person's physical well-being should be ensured insofar as that is possible (nasty hereditary diseases should not be passed on), a stable mental and emotional situation should be required (parents need to be psychologically fit for raising a child to be a self-aware and functioning adult), and there should be sufficient income to address the child's basic needs.
February 21, 2014
yurble
The whole discussion of being 'entitled' to have children is sickening. These are human beings we're talking about as if they were property!

Well, it's not as if breeders consider their offspring as individuals, anyway. We've seen plenty of evidence so far that breeders (moos especially) think of their spawn as extensions of themselves, future caregivers, ways to weasel out of adult responsibilities, attention-whoring tools...

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login