Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Life too good - have a babygrinning smiley (funny video)

Posted by aliceblue 
Life too good - have a babygrinning smiley (funny video)
March 02, 2014
You Need a Baby is a wonderful youtube vid on how to make your life miserable.
Re: Life too good - have a babygrinning smiley (funny video)
March 03, 2014
This was just great. Thank you for sharing this one.
March 03, 2014
It was good but it should have shown the couple's relationship falling apart due to squabbling and who is going to clean up the mess, who is going to go home when Snotley is sick, who gets to go to the store, etc.

*I personally think this is why you see the whole damn family at the grocery store. Gawd forbid that one person watch his/her own kid while the other one goes out and shops efficiently. Instead they argue and the whole family is dragged along
March 03, 2014
That's a good vid. Made me laugh.

I agree with bell_flower...it should have also included "Is your relationship with your significant other too solid, with too much contentment and reliability? Baby will fix that! Using its advanced Scream o matic, Poop Deluxe, and Money B Gon systems, baby will blast away any fragments of sexual or romantic connection, leaving you two feeling like you're running a daycare with someone you used to date!"

Oh, and the reason you see the whole damn family in the grocery store: neither adult wants to be alone with the kids. They'd rather be miserable together than give each other a much-needed break.
March 03, 2014
That was hilarious! bouncing and laughing
March 03, 2014
Hilarious!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login