Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bounty commercial with moronic moo makes me stabbyangry smiley

Posted by aliceblue 
Bounty commercial with moronic moo makes me stabbyangry smiley
March 05, 2014
Just saw this commercial for Bounty and want to smack the "mom" in the commercial. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

In short - 5 y.o. is blowing bubbles in chocolate milk until it runs out of the glass, across the table & ONTO THE FLOOR,, while toadler in highchair watches & laughs. spanking with a whip on the ass Moo looks over with "oooh, how cute" look and then gets down on hands & knees to clean up after her golden penis. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Moo says "when we're having this much fund why would we quit?" and then there is a voiceover about Bounty

Last shot is of toadler blowing bubbles in his milk and Moo going "again!" like a the fucking moron she is.angry flipping off ranting
Re: Bounty commercial with moronic moo makes me stabbyangry smiley
March 05, 2014
aliceblue
Just saw this commercial for Bounty and want to smack the "mom" in the commercial. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

In short - 5 y.o. is blowing bubbles in chocolate milk until it runs out of the glass, across the table & ONTO THE FLOOR,, while toadler in highchair watches & laughs. spanking with a whip on the ass Moo looks over with "oooh, how cute" look and then gets down on hands & knees to clean up after her golden penis. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Moo says "when we're having this much fund why would we quit?" and then there is a voiceover about Bounty

Last shot is of toadler blowing bubbles in his milk and Moo going "again!" like a the fucking moron she is.angry flipping off ranting

Seriously. My mom would have put up with that kind of behavior for about a nanosecond. Not the blowing bubbles in the milk - she wasn't that uptight - but having it dribble all over the table and down the floor. And I would have been the one cleaning it up, not her. She would have been over my shoulder delivering a lecture about not making messes unnecessarily.
March 05, 2014
^ Ditto. Not that either of my parents would have let me blow bubbles, as they were adamant about good table manners, but I don't see any harm in that. The point is, as soon as we were old enough to walk properly, we were expected to pick up after ourselves.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
March 05, 2014
If I was by myself or with my brother like this brat a few bubbles in a juice or soda would have been allowed but never at dinner and never this much. I think that is a big reason I find it so disgusting (well, and mom training silver penis to do the same), the waste. I mean it wasn't a splash, it gushed out of the glass. The next commercial segment has an ad for big eyed, starving kids. Maybe they should ask Bounty for the money since they apparently have food to spare.
March 05, 2014
My parents were pretty hot on table manners, I would have been told not to do it if I was blowing bubbles in my drink!

not hard to see where this generation of parunts and kyds get their ideas about what is and is not acceptable brat behaviour is it....
March 05, 2014
yummynotmummy, my parents were also very strict about table manners (for all of my mother's problems, that's one thing she did right), and if I ever did something like that, I'd be told to knock it off in no uncertain terms. If I did it again, anyway? I'd get my ass smacked. But then again, the modern moo is nothing more than a doormat/spineless louse/childish retard (take your pick), so this commercial, while a pile of trash, doesn't surprise me.
March 05, 2014
That's as bad as this one . . .

Let's destroy the new car!
March 08, 2014
The image of her down on all fours cleaning up after her spawn with a smile just makes me think "domestic slavery" and "yessa massa".
March 08, 2014
gnarler
The image of her down on all fours cleaning up after her spawn with a smile just makes me think "domestic slavery" and "yessa massa".

This. With a bit of "indoctrination" and "submission".

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

March 09, 2014
Moos have to clean up indoor shit, but the duhs get the car duty when their adorable children try washing the family car, take the garden hose and - uh-oh - flood the vehicle's interior through the window! Ha ha, because that totally happens every day! There are no less than two commercials showing this outcome, which leads me to believe there are some seriously stupid fuckin' kids out there inspiring these ads.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 09, 2014
This just teaches the kyd that no matter what kind of mess they make .... moomie will clean it up. Let's not stifle their cre8tivity. Oye!
March 09, 2014
When Moos are doing sexy cuntwork like this it's no wonder that their wallets go fuck a 20 year-old after work.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
March 09, 2014
gnarler

Yeah, that's what I thought too. But, It's the Most Important Job a woman can have!! smile rolling left righteyes2
March 09, 2014
I've seen the "car wash" ad on TV before and I can't watch it without feeling stabby AND cringy. Oh god. I just can't imagine that happening to my car. I'd want to gut someone if that happened. And I'm pretty sure if I did that to my dad's car growing up, he wouldn't just laugh and shrug it off, I'd be in for some major punishment.
March 12, 2014
Reminds me of one for laundry detergent (?) where Grandmoo is babysitting Shitley. Shitley takes his binky everyfuckingwhere and gets it filthy. At one point she takes him for ice cream. He promptly takes his ice cream dish and dumps the ice cream onto his binky on the table. Shitley looks to be about 5, plenty old enough to know that that SHOULD be unacceptable behavior. Grandmoo just looks at the camera with an "oh well, what can I do" look.

Makes me ragey-stabby every time. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login