Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bovines outraged at FB decision to ban defective loaf pics WARNING pic at bottom of post

Posted by aliceblue 
WARNING - not real gory (no blood) but not something you want to see while eating.

Moo of 2 is pregnant with 3 loaf, finds out it is defective but choose to "give it life" [if 8 hours is a life]. Has the short time photographed and posted to FB. FB must have gotten complainants and bans it. Result" LOTS of lowing about how can you ban this touching drama. two faces puking

Link to Moo page
http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/baby/baby-health/picture-of-baby-with-birth-defect-banned-on-facebook-20140316-34vxh.html

Link to article with lots of lowing
http://www.mommyish.com/2014/03/17/facebook-bans-photos-of-baby-born-with-birth-defect/

Probably the worst pic is below. There are a number where it looks dead but at least its eye is closed

part of the issue;
pics stolen for bad internet trolling:

full on graphic photos:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/walker.asp

dealt with in 2012

http://oursweetboygraysonjames.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/much-needed-apology.html

I'd say kill it, but...too late.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Blurrph two faces puking - thanks for the "better" link (I think).

Not sure why the issue is coming up again; the mommyish article is only 2 days old. Last think I'd want is to bring that back to my mind.
First thing i thought when I saw that loaf: Somebody fucked Quasimodo and that fugly loaf was the result!

Like father, like son smiling smiley

At the end of the day it's about property rights, no more, no less. In this case the property rights belong to Facebook, Inc. It's their web space. They own it. Their terms of service states that they reserve the right to accept or reject any content uploaded to their web space.

No one is being forced to use Facebook, and there are many other sites out there which host images.

These people can be "offended" all they want. The webspace does not belong to them, it belongs to Facebook. For comparison, it would be just as ridiculous if they claimed they were "offended" because I didn't hang that photograph of their child up in my living room.

Thankfully, property rights are protected in this country. These folks are not entitled to webspace which they do not own.
On a side note,

mommyish
Grayson’s mother, Heather Walker, finally posted the pictures to Facebook last month, two years after his death.

And

Heather Grayson has shared the photos on her personal blog.

See what happened there? Gee, I wonder how they mixed that up.
This is like the beefing moos who post pictures with their droopy windsocks on full display. It's purely for attention. Only posting photos of someone with severe birth defects, for attention, is even worse than flopping their tits out at people who don't want to see them.

Heaven forbid that Facebook wouldn't approve of them throwing these pics up and exploiting a deformity for sympathy and attention. And we all know that's why they did it. Otherwise, why wait 2 years after the kyd died and then toss those photos up? It would be bad enough if it happened right when it was born; you could make some excuses that the parunts weren't thinking straight; emotional trauma, etc. But, no, waiting 2 years to post those pictures, they had plenty of time to consider; and the kyd was long gone, so why dredge up something like that? For attention.

As with the beefing photos, guarantee these photos were reported by someone on the moo's/duh's friends list. Facebook has a ton of users and content, the odds of someone running across these pictures by accident is slim to none. So, they can bitch at facebook or society in general, all the want, but the bottom line is, someone they know was disturbed by those pictures. And as far as I know, one report is going to get the picture pulled, so likely many complaints were made.
I love this part-- "We cried and prayed and asked Jesus to not allow him to suffer. We prayed he would take him home. We couldn't bare (sic) him being in any pain or having a hard time." Um, yeah, you could; in fact, you and you alone made sure that he would suffer, and for hours. You guaranteed his suffering when you decided to continue the pregnancy. So for all those months, you were perfectly okay with the idea of him suffering. You have no excuse to act all protective and motherly after the fact.
Now I lean towards the mothers in one respect: the inconsistency. There are websites devoted to abusing and torturing animals but when reported FB insists they are within TOS. (I told those offended to hire a hacker and plant kiddie p0rn. Or even a naked kid. I guaran-fuckin-tee they will disappear. For good.)

However, I do think this is for private consumption. Brains spilling out of half a head with a popeye is worse than a cleft palate. Even your devoted leg humpers may not want to see that.

As for mods: Facebooger outsources to the lowest bidder. You are talking uneducated people making a few bucks a day. If they can't read the language, not a violation. If they don't see a problem, no violation. The only thing that is a violation is nudity, from what I see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
That poor creature, the short few hours of its life must have been agony. Selfish asshole parunts. It would have been a mercy to have had an abortion.

I am not disgusted by it, I just think it's sad. Not for them, but for the life they created only for it to suffer like that and die shortly after.

It sure ain't Facebook fodder, that's for sure. Can nothing be private these days? And yes, that goes for birth shots, udder feeding, and all that supposedly 'natcheral' stuff. Having a shit is natural, does that mean it's ok to post pictures and videos of people on the can?
Ugh. Those babies aren't human. They have a brain stem, that's it. No brain literally.
Basically they're animated meat. Some women have carried them to term and then donated their organs.

Oh lawd; the ultrasound picture with the caption Mommy's Eyes. D:

Evan Davis
pitbullgirl1965

Horrifying, isn't that? And count up the times she claims that baby was perfect....

I always wonder about the other kids in these situations. If I was a kid the age of her others and my mother grieved that deeply over something she held for a few hours, then what would that say about me? That I wasn't enough for her, that some unfeeling, unknowing lump meant just as much to her as I did? And frankly when I was that age, seeing something like that would have traumatized me. Seeing something like that and being told it was my little brother or sister would have been pretty damn disturbing, too.
pitbullgirl1965
Ugh. Those babies aren't human. They have a brain stem, that's it. No brain literally.
Basically they're animated meat. Some women have carried them to term and then donated their organs.

OK I am glad I am not the only one who pugsnorted on that one.

You can clearly see in the picture this child was way deformed. Poor thing. I am totally against the undue suffering because Mommy doesn't want to cry shit.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login