Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crazy woman tries to shame a CFer (from Tumblr)

Posted by brown-eyed diamond 
Crazy woman tries to shame a CFer (from Tumblr)
March 20, 2014
This woman is batshit insane!

The craziness...

And more

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Re: Crazy woman tries to shame a CFer (from Tumblr)
March 20, 2014
I just don't know what to say about that. This crazy woman is upset that a total stranger doesn't want kyds? I would like to think this woman is trolling but more and more, I think the pro-life movement not only believes you should not abort a pregnancy but that you have an obligation to breed and if you don't, you have somehow wronged the imaginary people who are never conceived but also each and every family member, all in-laws and all women who can't get inpig. I really think they believe all women's bodies are public property from the time they hit puberty.
March 20, 2014
Wow. Where did you find this? And the insult about the dog is so typical.

Evan Davis
March 21, 2014
She has some serious issues, that one does. The crazy is making my head hurt!
March 21, 2014
What a idiot moo! She's selfish as Hell wanting to tell other people how to live their lives. Probably a shitty moo too. I'd rather be the dog of the woman she's trashing than her kid for sure!
March 21, 2014
This is either an utterly miserable and regretful moo or a trolling misogynistic Og. Either way, they need a psychiatrist.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
March 21, 2014
Holy shite, what a bitter harridan that Moo is! How dare you get away with not having kids? Look how selfless and happy I am being a f-ing Mom! Smh...waving hellolarious
March 22, 2014
Bitch is action packed with issues!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login