Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"It's all about me" Part 678,987

Posted by selidororous 
"It's all about me" Part 678,987
March 20, 2014
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/why-one-mother-gave-back-her-adopted-son-163800330.html

Here's a Moo who is clearly delusional about being in love with having lots of kids, including needy, hard-to-place children - in this case, two kids from Haiti (yep, the Hell-Hole of the planet). So, she fails to use discipline to keep the boy in line, a howler monkey who pinched and physically abused his siblings, so she gives him back to Haiti. Adoption fees to that joint must be the lowest in the world.
Re: "It's all about me" Part 678,987
March 20, 2014
Actually, it says efforts were made to make it work, but he was abusing both the smaller kyds and Moo. He was eventually placed with a couple from the midwest with teenagers and grown children. While it is kind of sad, it's better that they were honest and rehomed the monster instead of keeping him and forcing not only themselves, but their younger kyds to years of abuse and misery.
March 20, 2014
Interesting, that they don't rehome their DNA replicants, but it's a-ok for the adopted ones smile rolling left righteyes2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
March 20, 2014
"Having an instant multicultural family was magical," Conner

What the?! This is such a skeevy statement, but I can't pinpoint why.
It's reminds me of the term "Rainbow Family". It's just screams white liberal guilt. Or something.

confused smiley

Evan Davis
March 21, 2014
pitbullgirl1965

It's reminds me of the term "Rainbow Family". It's just screams white liberal guilt. Or something.

confused smiley

"I'm not racist, I adopted a black kid! Where are my diversity cookies?"

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 21, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
pitbullgirl1965

confused smiley

LOL. I was on a forum and some woman brought up her "black boyfriend"

One of the other posters was like "Oh god you just had to bring up your black boyfriend didn't you?"

Idiots. Like a misogynist can be married to a woman, you can be a racist idiot with "Multicultural Rainbow Family tm (

Evan Davis
March 22, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
pitbullgirl1965

confused smiley

Love "diversity cookies." Perhaps these would qualify?

March 22, 2014
pitbullgirl1965
paragon schnitzophonic
pitbullgirl1965

confused smiley

One of the other posters was like "Oh god you just had to bring up your black boyfriend didn't you?"

Idiots. Like a misogynist can be married to a woman, you can be a racist idiot with "Multicultural Rainbow Family tm (

That's like when someone says, "I'm not a racist! Some of my best friends are [insert ethnic minority]."

Aside from "white liberal guilt", I'm convinced that these people have "get one in every colour" to emulate celebrities, like that vapid Angelina Jolie twat. It's sick, frankly.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

March 22, 2014
strange aeons
pitbullgirl1965
paragon schnitzophonic
pitbullgirl1965

confused smiley

That's like when someone says, "I'm not a racist! Some of my best friends are [insert ethnic minority]."

Aside from "white liberal guilt", I'm convinced that these people have "get one in every colour" to emulate celebrities, like that vapid Angelina Jolie twat. It's sick, frankly.

Oh yes, when someone says "I'm not a racist/homophobe/etc" "some of my best friends are ______ card, I know they're also the type of idiot who also screams about reverse racism, sexism, whatever.

Agree about emulating celebrities too. These kids are people, not "exotic" shiny objects to collect and give yourself asspats for "saving" them.

Also, I remember reading waaayyy back about how some of these children were NOT orphans, and had parents who did NOT want them adopted out. It was horrifying. I wish I could remember where I saw it.

Evan Davis
March 23, 2014
Rainbow Famblee?

I think I may have identified the source of this brain washing ~

They were in a mall, they saw this:

http://www.benetton.com/us/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login