Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

travel tips for breeduhs.

Posted by thom_c 
travel tips for breeduhs.
March 23, 2014
Ten things never to say to your flight attendent: Number 1 for sure

http://travel.yahoo.com/photos/10-things-never-to-say-to-a-flight-attendant-1395171528-slideshow/

10 Signs You're the Worst Person on Your Flight
number 4 for sure

http://www.smartertravel.com/photo-galleries/editorial/10-signs-youre-the-worst-person-on-your-flight.html?id=678

While all these are annoying, asking a flight attendant to hold a baby is lousy. A lot of them enjoy babies. Thing is we are not covered by insurance, should something happen. Just like insurance does not cover injuries related to lifting heavy luggage. The majority of passengers are polite. (Back in my time). But as we sprint toward Idiocracy, I feel sorry for all, pax and crew alike. As many seem to check their brain with the suitcases. It was fun when I was young. Glad to be away from it all. Driving with the furkids is less stressful.
Re: travel tips for breeduhs.
March 23, 2014
"Another passenger came to the back of the plane and asked me where she could put her baby. She didn't want to hold it," flight attendant Heather Poole told Parade Magazine."

What? I mean, what? If you can't be bothered to hold your own sprog, then spring for the extra seat and the inconvenience of a baby seat. Good lord, that's incredible.

"Where are you changing that kid? Please don't do it on the tray table.)"

No. Just...no. Who in the hell would possibly think that this was okay? What sort of lazy, self-important twit would think it was acceptable to subject other passengers to this? Oh, wait-- she's a mommy, and mommies have special needs that other people should just support and provide for. It's that kind of twit.
March 23, 2014
I fly quite a bit and am amazed at the assholishness of people in airports and on planes.

It also cracks me up in the comments that there are a bunch of men complaining that they want only thin, attractive young "stewardesses" and that they should put up their bags, fetch them drinks on demand and basically be their mommy wives. Gross, gross, gross!

Any bag a person can't deal with themselves needs to be checked. I hate dragging luggage on the plane and through the airport. I check everything except a small backpack with my laptop and the dog in her carrier. People who haul their giant suitcases on and shove in the overhead bin that won't close suck.
March 24, 2014
kittehpeoples
"Another passenger came to the back of the plane and asked me where she could put her baby. She didn't want to hold it," flight attendant Heather Poole told Parade Magazine."

I'll tell you where you can put your baby! waving hellolarious
March 24, 2014
My sister is a flight attendant and has dealt with so many breeders on flights, She worked a flight where she saw out of the corner of her eye a moo changing a shitty diaper on a tray table, she had a moo on another flight that she worked that had whipped her udders out and was attention whoring while she was titfeeding uncovered on the plane, she had yet another moo on yet another flight insist on handing her a diaper after she told idiot moo more than once that she could not take it because she was handling food and that it would not be sanitary for her to handle a diaper and then handle food.

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
March 26, 2014
And here is my number one travel tip for breeduhs.....

DON'T! smug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login