Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SUNY Cortland faces backlash regarding Mike Vick

Posted by pitbullgirl1965 
SUNY Cortland faces backlash regarding Mike Vick
April 08, 2014
Content note animal abuse: I live about 3 hours North of SUNY Cortland and it's the training camp of the NY Jets Michael Vick (the notorious dog fighting football player is going to be there and they're facing a backlash.

Ok, what does this have to do with CFdom? I had the misfortune of reading the comments on a few different sites, and the sports ones were the WORST which cemented my hatred of sports and it's fans even more.

The people who condemned Vick were blasted, and so many of the nasty comments were along the lines of "omg you care more about dogs then child molesters!! you can't compare the two!!!" Children before dogs!!! You people who love your dogs more then kids are fucking nuts!!!

I was in a good mood earlier and now my head is ringing. The link is my Tumblr post. I had to vent because I am sick of this.

Lurking pissheads: My pets ARE my children, and there are even PNB who regard their pets as family members. This is also why I want you to keep your brats who would tease my animals the fuck away from them. Fuck you.

I hate humans

Evan Davis
Re: SUNY Cortland faces backlash regarding Mike Vick
April 08, 2014
Fully with you on this. I don't understand the mentality that it must be EITHER pets OR kids, that we can't demand that our society treat BOTH with kindness and respect. And if it does have to be either/or, then I vote for protecting the animals more strongly. Kids always have somebody jumping in to help out, while animals have people like you've described setting animal care and rights back by decades.
April 08, 2014
kittehpeoples
Fully with you on this. I don't understand the mentality that it must be EITHER pets OR kids, that we can't demand that our society treat BOTH with kindness and respect. And if it does have to be either/or, then I vote for protecting the animals more strongly. Kids always have somebody jumping in to help out, while animals have people like you've described setting animal care and rights back by decades.

I know, and this whole thing triggers me so badly I wonder if I should have posted it. I just needed to VENT where people would understand. I really hate these people. I look at my precious pets (and other animals) and cry to think there are people who don't care.

Evan Davis
April 09, 2014
People seem to forget that if it had not been for animal abuse laws and animal rights' activists, there wouldn't be child abuse laws. Society puts in a lot of stock on a group of people that won't do anything to benefit society for nearly 20 years, but animals are raised from birth to work in some way (therapy and aid dogs, drug-sniffing, search and rescue, farm and ranch work, herding, and food). Even just being pets, animals offer more than kids do.

Somebody posted an article a long time ago that discussed how as children's tangible worth went down (i.e., couldn't send them to the factories or mines anymore), their emotional worth went up.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 09, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
Somebody posted an article a long time ago that discussed how as children's tangible worth went down (i.e., couldn't send them to the factories or mines anymore), their emotional worth went up.

That's extremely interesting. Sounds like it dovetails nicely with parents' vehement insistence that having children is "worth it" when all of the studies prove that parents are across the board unhappier than the CF.
April 10, 2014
How does hating a disgusting, CONVICTED CRIMINAL, like Michael Vick equal hating kyds anyway? How do kyds even get into the argument? Do these degenerate parents want their sprog to grow up to be hoodlums who serve prison time like Vick? He's got money, but he's immoral scum with money. Is that what they are supporting with this recent "it's for the chyldreen" screed?

I have no clue how disdain for Vick has anything to do with kids??????
April 10, 2014
kittehpeoples

^ THIS!
April 11, 2014
pitbullgirl1965
Content note animal abuse: I live about 3 hours North of SUNY Cortland and it's the training camp of the NY Jets Michael Vick (the notorious dog fighting football player is going to be there and they're facing a backlash.

Ok, what does this have to do with CFdom? I had the misfortune of reading the comments on a few different sites, and the sports ones were the WORST which cemented my hatred of sports and it's fans even more.

The people who condemned Vick were blasted, and so many of the nasty comments were along the lines of "omg you care more about dogs then child molesters!! you can't compare the two!!!" Children before dogs!!! You people who love your dogs more then kids are fucking nuts!!!

I was in a good mood earlier and now my head is ringing. The link is my Tumblr post. I had to vent because I am sick of this.

Lurking pissheads: My pets ARE my children, and there are even PNB who regard their pets as family members. This is also why I want you to keep your brats who would tease my animals the fuck away from them. Fuck you.

I hate humans

Just more of the sports worship we have too much of in this country. If this guy was in any other occupation, most wouldn't want him to ever work again because of what he did but since he plays football, that makes it all OK. I've heard the percentage of professional athletes with a felony conviction is higher than the general population. It doesn't surprise me considering how they are on pedestal from the moment it's learned they can play sports.
April 11, 2014
This is why I follow gymnastics. None of them have felony convictions, ever murdered somebody, or tortured animals. Nor are they getting paid millions upon millions despite the fact that gymnastics is considerably more dangerous, involves far more skill, and they don't wear safety equipment.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 11, 2014
A point you could make would be that drugs come with dog fighting. Drugs, gambling, prostitution, all those good things. How is that good for little snookums.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login