Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Of course the welfare rancher is a super-breeder

Posted by evilchildlessbitch 
Of course the welfare rancher is a super-breeder
April 25, 2014
I don't know if anyone else has been following the Cliven Bundy stuff, and I only started really reading about it last night, but apparently this dude who thinks he should be able to feed his cows for free on federal land for free has 14 kyds and 52 grandkyds and not all of his kyds have bred yet. Why do breeders always want stuff for free?

I don't understand why he can't keep his cows on his own land, pay the federal government to graze, pay to graze his cows on private land or sell the damn cows. Expecting your cows to eat for free is no different than expecting your brats to eat for free.

I also love how he talks about African-Americans being criminals, baybee murders and welfare whores only using an old term now considered derogatory I will not repeat. Take a big, fat look at Appalachia you moron (and my best friend is from there and I was also born in a redneck state and am white so this isn't me being offended based on race) and you will see primarily white people abusing welfare, selling meth or illegally acquired oxycontin and spitting out kyd after kyd for extra checks.

Why do these crazy people always pollute a gene pool that needs some chlorine?

I also found it mildly amusing that it seems his family orginally got there 160 acre homestead from land the federal government bought for $15 million after the Treaty of Guadeloupe. I don't get his breeder entitlement. I will bet he has happily used his breeder bonus for all these brats for years.

So we get to pay him to breed and pay to feed his cow? I don't want to. Where can I file my religious exemption for feeding a private citizen's cows and kyds?
Re: Of course the welfare rancher is a super-breeder
April 26, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
I don't understand why he can't keep his cows on his own land, pay the federal government to graze, pay to graze his cows on private land or sell the damn cows. Expecting your cows to eat for free is no different than expecting your brats to eat for free.

The reason he can't keep his cows on his own land is that the land he's ranching on is too "poor" to be really good cattle land. You can't run that many head per acre on that land. (We have the same situation down here in southern Arizona. People have tried to run cattle here since the Spanish owned the place, and it's never worked out well. Desert grasslands don't recover from grazing quickly, and the water is scarce, so you need hundreds and hundreds of acres to run a small herd.) He's got a mere 160 acres, which wouldn't support a herd half the size of the one he's got.

Of course, he *could* do what all the other ranchers do, which is pay his grazing fees (which are a paltry $1.37 per month per cow-calf pair, a *bargain*), but he "doesn't recognize the U.S. government even exists," so naturally, he thinks he can run his cattle on public land for free. Which takes money out of the pockets of taxpayers like you and me. You're entirely right - expecting his cattle to eat for free is exactly like expecting his kids to eat for free. But as he told everyone last evening, only "negroes" expect subsidies like that.
April 26, 2014
Ack! Grazing fees are that cheap out west?
Maybe he needs to head to a place where grass is more plentiful for cows if he wants to have a ranch. Cattle could graze on my grandmother's land for 100 years and not eat the grass there.
I am a pretty big believer in the idea of "if you can't feed them, don't breed tbem. Tbat goes for any domestic animal including humans.
April 26, 2014
skyeyes
evilchildlessbitch

The reason he can't keep his cows on his own land is that the land he's ranching on is too "poor" to be really good cattle land. You can't run that many head per acre on that land. (We have the same situation down here in southern Arizona. People have tried to run cattle here since the Spanish owned the place, and it's never worked out well. Desert grasslands don't recover from grazing quickly, and the water is scarce, so you need hundreds and hundreds of acres to run a small herd.) He's got a mere 160 acres, which wouldn't support a herd half the size of the one he's got.

Of course, he *could* do what all the other ranchers do, which is pay his grazing fees (which are a paltry $1.37 per month per cow-calf pair, a *bargain*), but he "doesn't recognize the U.S. government even exists," so naturally, he thinks he can run his cattle on public land for free. Which takes money out of the pockets of taxpayers like you and me. You're entirely right - expecting his cattle to eat for free is exactly like expecting his kids to eat for free. But as he told everyone last evening, only "negroes" expect subsidies like that.

I would humbly suggest that people who doesn't recognize the government of their country should be threated as the ancient Roman treated outlaw people. Which is to say, the Government washs its hand of you. You are out here alone, everybody can kill you if they take a fancy, and if you try to defend yourself it is aggression and they send the army.
Ancient Roman got right a lot of things.

What a stupid idiot. And of course he is a breeder. My goodness, just the thought of all those bad genes in the gene pool make me sick.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
April 26, 2014
Been following the story, right wing wackjobs think it's a conspiracy involving Harry Reid, etc. They're not deep thinkers though.

Cliven Bundy is the embodiment of the term "CRAZY ASSHOLE." He is both crazy and an asshole. I wish the Feds had gone in there and just gassed the entire "militia" with sleeping potions, cuff every last one of them, and haul them off to Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison. What they are doing is treason. No two ways about it. I'm sick of these jackasses being handled with kid gloves because they're armed right wingers.
April 26, 2014
Yep, this guy is an ENTITLED ASSHOLE alright!

I don't understand why these types (read: Right Wing Nut Jobs) cannot see the hypocrisy of their own actions. Oh, the blacks are collecting welfare are they? Might've been better off as slaves eh Gramps?

OK, so I assume the same would go for YOU then too! No more welfare for YOU in the guise of feeding your cows for FREE. Can't pay all those fees you racked up? OK - we'll find some work for YOU to do! Wait - I believe you mentioned something about picking cotton? That it was a useful skill to have? OK - take this sack and follow me ~

If I read correctly - this guy is a Mormon - that's why he's got all those kids.

FOURTEEN? Way to keep the population down! angry smiley Oh and that's yet MOAR hypocrisy! He can SEE that he has too many cows for his meager land to feed. Too many mouths, not enough food. Otherwise they'd have no need to feed on that Federal land, would they? Funny how he couldn't translate this lesson to his own dick. smile rolling left righteyes2

This is an interesting book about the US West -

http://www.amazon.com/Cadillac-Desert-American-Disappearing-Revised/dp/0140178244

It discusses some aspects of the 'homestead' act(s), which, if memory serves - were a really hap hazard mess. Those behind it didn't seem to put much thought into it.

More info here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_Acts

The 'criticism' section is interesting, and essentially what I was remembering from the aforementioned book - Big Biz took advantage / fraud, the environmental conditions were poor, etc.

Looks like this chuckle fuck here thought he was gonna be Mr. Successful Farmer. Yeah well - NO GRASS might be problem there Cowboy smile rolling left righteyes2 But, with all that procreatin' he's done for The Lord - maybe he'll have better luck in his next go round on Planet Kolob.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login