Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Saving the human race

Posted by cfdavep 
Saving the human race
April 24, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-chief-says-manned-mission-to-mars--absolutely-necessary--for-human-race-s-survival-162659397.html

Human are completely screwing this planet over and now they want to mess with another one. It is like humanity failed Life on Earth 101 and now Mars should be colonized. If you fail there should be no graduation to other places
Re: Saving the human race
April 24, 2014
I hate when scientists and engineers say that. So simple just to pop a pill and use a condom.
But then, at least when I was growing up, every engineer I knew of was a surly breeder man.
April 25, 2014
mr. neptune
I hate when scientists and engineers say that. So simple just to pop a pill and use a condom.
But then, at least when I was growing up, every engineer I knew of was a surly breeder man.

Absolutely. I worked for engineers in the aerospace industry for 11 years. They all thought they didn't have to follow the same rules and precepts that everyone else did.
Anonymous User
April 26, 2014
ah, I don't worry about that. Humanity will not make it out of here, that's for sure. We are so caught up in problems that are not really problems at all that most of us just cannot focus on any attempts to leave Earth. Or does anyone of you really think that the breederbrains would for even one second consider anything more important?
April 26, 2014
Living on Mars, the moon, or space colones (i.e Star Trek) would majorly suck. Let's take care of this planet, everybody.

Reasons Life in Space Sucks Craked

Reasons Space Travel Sucks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login