Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo becomes actually martyr for loaves & public loves her!? confused smiley

Posted by aliceblue 
Moo becomes actually martyr for loaves & public loves her!? confused smiley
April 25, 2014
I can't say it better than this
A devoted mother of seven succumbed to blood poisoning after refusing to go to hospital because it meant she would be away from her children.

Idiot woman didn't want to be away from loaves for medical treatment so now she's dead. Guess what moron you are now away from your loaves permanently. Oh, and she was 29 and her oldest was 11 so she's been breeding since 17/18. And if she wasn't dumb enough all the comments call her brave and saying it's so sad. NO, it is so stupid! I'm just thankfully she won't be breeding any more loaves that could turn out as mentally defective as she was.

Link
I just read that, and this is all I can say about it: :headbrick :headbrick :headbrick :headbrick

I wish people would quit calling this type of shit tragic, and call it for what it is: absolute stupidity. Darwin was definitely at work here. This is about as bad as the duh falling to his death trying to catch a foul ball for his sprog...that wasn't sad, that was very stupid.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Moo becomes actually martyr for loaves & public loves her!? confused smiley
April 25, 2014
So....she didn't want to leave the children and ended up dying and leaving the 7 (7!!!!) of them to probably care for each other. Let me guess: the oldest and the girls get to play babysitter all the time now? That's going to take a real toll on their life. Go out with friends? Nope, have to watch the kid. Do homework? Nope. Kids.
April 25, 2014

Ms Watling, from Hull, Yorkshire, had been ill with cellulitis for only five weeks before she slipped away. She had been prescribed antibiotics for the infection, but did not take the drugs properly.

She didn't take her medicine properly and wouldn't go to the hospital? Maybe she wanted to die? Otherwise, her actions make no sense at all.
April 25, 2014
I misread your title here and thought it said - Moo becomes martyr for loaves pubic hair ~

Yeah. Long day. Much eyestrain.

LOL
April 25, 2014
cfchevygirl

Ms Watling, from Hull, Yorkshire, had been ill with cellulitis for only five weeks before she slipped away. She had been prescribed antibiotics for the infection, but did not take the drugs properly.

She didn't take her medicine properly and wouldn't go to the hospital? Maybe she wanted to die? Otherwise, her actions make no sense at all.

Let this be a lesson to all lurking breeders: take your damn meds as prescribed! Let me guess: Moo probably thought drugs are bad and wanted to go the all-natural route. Nothing like dying from a treatable illness.sarcastic clapping
April 25, 2014
cj
cfchevygirl

Let this be a lesson to all lurking breeders: take your damn meds as prescribed! Let me guess: Moo probably thought drugs are bad and wanted to go the all-natural route. Nothing like dying from a treatable illness.sarcastic clapping

Maybe she was extended-beefing and thought antibiotics -- which could save her life -- were "poison" to her kyd(s).
April 27, 2014
Moo had something wrong all right, no, she had two some things wrong. She had the medical milady and she was as crazy as a mad hatter on acid.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login