Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Abortion Tissue As Energy Source

Posted by law 
Abortion Tissue As Energy Source
April 24, 2014
*sigh*

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Fear-Of-Aborted-Fetuses-Being-Converted-To-Energy-256476211.html

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Marion County commissioners have given final approval to an order to stop a company from receiving medical waste until procedures are in place to prevent the burning of fetal material to generate power.

While taking the action Thursday, commissioners said they were horrified and disgusted to learn that Covanta Marion was burning abortion waste to generate electricity."

Cue pro-liar BAAWING about BABBYS:

https://www.facebook.com/katunews/posts/10152107710196448?stream_ref=5

I have to literally sit on my hands to keep from telling the zygote worshippers that the energy incinerator is a preferable alternative to them rolling their late periods in glitter and hanging them on the Xmas tree, as I am sure they're all wont to do. Fucking psychos.
Re: Abortion Tissue As Energy Source
April 24, 2014
I think that's awesome, at least the lil' mistakes are put to some use. My computer could be powered by babbies.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 24, 2014
Abortion truly is a green choice.
April 24, 2014
This is all propaganda bullshit. Burning medical waste is a net energy loss.

Human tissue is roughly 60% water. The boil off one pound of room temperature water it takes roughly 1100 BTUs. A pound of dried lean tissue produces about 1000 BTUs.

So a one pound fetus would take 660 BTUs to dry and produce 400 BTUs when fully combusted.

Anyone else see an engineering problem with use baybeees to fuel the world?????
April 24, 2014
This is medical waste disposal, NOT energy production! Sure it might produce a small bit (and it looks like this place burns all types of waste), but that's beside the point - in many places medical waste *must be incinerated* and cannot go into land fills.

Yet more sensationalist headlines smile rolling left righteyes2

Speaking of burning waste - that paper board you recycle? That's burnt. Only certain types of paper are actually 'recycled' into new paper. Cereal boxes, beer boxes, 'glossy' mailers - those are burnt.

Outrage? Anyone?

?

~ crickets ~

Where's the outrage here? And it could be easily corrected too - you don't need those fancy boxes - look up 'bagged cereals' or notice them in discount stores. Same cereal in a simple plastic bag (which is more easily recycled, too.) NO need for that fancy, glossy box - AT ALL!

Anyone talking about this?

~ crickets ~
April 24, 2014
nergy incinerator is a preferable alternative to them rolling their late periods in glitter and hanging them on the Xmas tree,
waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
April 24, 2014
aliceblue
nergy incinerator is a preferable alternative to them rolling their late periods in glitter and hanging them on the Xmas tree,
waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

Oh and you know what will happen to that? XMess Tree will either be burnt up or ground up. Around here - chipped wood like this can be obtained to put around your trees and such.

GROUND UP BABBY MULCH!!!!! MAH TREES!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!!!!!

Helpful tip for starting fires - Doritos (or other sim chips) = EXCELLENT KINDLING! Fuckers fire right up! Shove them between the logs, you'll be blazin in NO time!

Hey wait - stuff the Fetii full of greasy chips - FIRE STARTERS! Kind of like those coated pine cones ~ You could make like a pine cone fire starter out of this! OK? I was talking about Product Development elsewhere - See? I'm telling you, I'm LOADED with creative ideas! grinning smiley

(I'm hearing what I type here - in the voice of one of those old TV ads for like the 'Garden Weasel' where the announcer is saying - it does this, and that, and that's MULCH for your yard!)

HA! grinning smiley
April 24, 2014
Zzelda

Oh and you know what will happen to that? XMess Tree will either be burnt up or ground up. Around here - chipped wood like this can be obtained to put around your trees and such.

GROUND UP BABBY MULCH!!!!! MAH TREES!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!!!!!

http://inhabitat.com/freezing-your-corpse-terminator-style-in-liquid-nitrogen-is-a-more-eco-friendly-funeral/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promession

Gives a whole new meaning to "Burn Baby Burn"

Apparently this is some trending topic - same thing going on in UK

Amazing how treating clinical waste like.....uhh clinical waste gets so many knickers twisted. :smn
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10717566/Aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-UK-hospitals.html
April 25, 2014
Dammit! Where is the prank site that proposed coffins for your periods? It could become a serious business!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
April 25, 2014
I saw this on the News last night, and one guy said it was the 'burning of innocence' or some such shit...haha, I say, put the little fuckers to work! They aren't good to anyone, anyways. Might as well make fuel out of them.
April 25, 2014
What, pro-liars don't believe in cremation? Idiots!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
April 25, 2014
My cousin's husband's fundie culty church got their collective panties in a twist about this - complete with a hour long sermon about the "ebil in this world and bawwwww poor widdle babbies" and how the economy sucks so hard (because "the anti-Chirst in teh white house/ebil liburals/teh GAYZ natch) that the UK was "forcing abortions so they could burn the babbies to heat the hospital." I just sat there blankly staring at her when she was repeating this to me. I was speechless over the mindblowing ignorance, although I probably shouldn't have been.

Eventually, I told my cousin they were full of shit, and ALL medical waste is disposed of by incineration - and incineration is not to heat a damn hospital. Although if they can recover even some energy used to dispose of waste, then I'm all for it.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous User
April 27, 2014
Well, what do you know? Maybe I'll get pregnant just so I can tell the breeders that I too "contributed" something to the world.

Me: "My future kyd is gonna be a cancer curer!"

Breeder: "That's great! So you finally gave in and got pregnant, huh?"

Me: "Yes, and when I abort the fetus, I'll donate it to stem cell research. My baby will literally be part of the cure!"

Let's see the holy moos respond to that one smug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login