Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pregnant Woman Violates Dress Code...

Posted by StudioFiftyFour 
Pregnant Woman Violates Dress Code...
April 25, 2014
http://consumerist.com/2014/04/25/pregnant-woman-claims-gym-booted-her-because-her-belly-was-hanging-out/

If any of you have ever been a member at Planet Fitness, you'd know that they're a pretty unique concept for a fitness center with rules like no grunting, no revealing clothing, no slamming weights or machines, etc. etc.

Apparently this woman was allowing her stomach to show, and wearing a spagetti-strapped tank top, both of which are banned. Keep in mind that these rules have existed at Planet Fitness for years, and members agree to them upon signing up... but apparently the rules apply only to regular folks, not pregnant people who are of course a special kind of citizen.
Re: Pregnant Woman Violates Dress Code...
April 25, 2014
What a twunt. I had not been aware of PF's rules until about a month ago there was some fuss about asking this fit woman to cover up for being "intimidating." Nothing in your face about the outfit but the woman's stomach did show. While I personally consider the rules rather excessive THEY ARE THE RULES. If they apply to fit shapley women then they apply to the inpig as well. No "burgeoning life" two faces puking life exception moos.
April 25, 2014
Oh, boo hoo. Pigmoo is being held to the same standards as every other Planet Fitness user, and is not being given spayshul treatment. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 25, 2014
Just another attention-seeking moo who thinks she's above the rules because she's with parasite.
April 25, 2014
She needs to follow the rules she agreed to or find a new gym. That said, I think this dress code sounds utterly idiotic for a gym. I totally get not wanting people do have bare backs or stomachs sweating all over the machines but no tank tops just sounds overly prudish. But, their place, their rules.
April 25, 2014
aliceblue
What a twunt. I had not been aware of PF's rules until about a month ago there was some fuss about asking this fit woman to cover up for being "intimidating." Nothing in your face about the outfit but the woman's stomach did show. While I personally consider the rules rather excessive THEY ARE THE RULES. If they apply to fit shapley women then they apply to the inpig as well. No "burgeoning life" two faces puking life exception moos.

And that's why it's worth pointing out that Planet Fitness is known for their rules, and that's why people actually sign up to go there--because they don't want to see six-packs, bare stomachs, giant muscles, or hear grunting and weight-slamming.

The vast majority of gyms have no problem with the above behaviors, and that's fine. But PF bills itself specifically as not being a "jock gym," so to speak. Their slogan is "No Gymtimidation."
April 25, 2014
Moo claims she was wearing that same tank top in her ID picture. IF that's true the gym should've upheld their own rules. It was still tacky for moo to be showing off her disgusting bloated gut. I say if that's true because I don't feel anyone should take a moo's word for anything.
April 25, 2014
satansbitch
Moo claims she was wearing that same tank top in her ID picture. IF that's true the gym should've upheld their own rules. It was still tacky for moo to be showing off her disgusting bloated gut. I say if that's true because I don't feel anyone should take a moo's word for anything.

They may have said something at that time, we don't know.

Considering the ID picture is taken on the first day of membership, it's very plausible that the management team said, "Since you just paid your membership fee we'll cut you a break on your first day, but typically we do not permit that kind of attire."
April 25, 2014
Why's this Moo so speshul that she can't just wear an oversized t-shirt? I guarantee if anything at all goes haywire with the pignancy, she'll be trying to sue the gym for harming her fetus.

Moo is bitching that she's been wearing the same kind of outfit for years, so in other words, she's been breaking the rules for years because she's a special little snowflake. But maybe no one cared because she didn't look like a bloated tick in the past. Now that she's got a noticeably swollen gut that is in full view when her too-small shirt rides up, she's probably gotten complaints from other members who are trying to not barf up their protein shakes and granola bars watching a pregnant gut bouncing across the gym.

If she has to wear her precious tanktop so bad, then she can wear it under a normal t-shirt that covers up the infestation site. Or her fat gut could be on the same level of attention whoring as the people who want to show off their toned bellies, and I'm sure it's not unreasonable to assume she was doing things in such a way as to call maximum attention to her stomach and ensure her shirt rode up constantly, but figured that no one would say anything about her obvious breaking of the rules because BAYBEE.
April 25, 2014
If I saw a Moo's bloated dead hippo belly while I was working out, I think I would end up being sick all over the machines.

I swear there isn't anything grosser than an inpig Moo.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
April 26, 2014
I personally couldn't give two shits if someone's gut is hanging out, loaf or not, and yes, I do think the dress code rule is stupid. It's a gym.
You know what you should do if you don't like their rules, Moo? Take your business and your money someplace else.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
April 26, 2014
Moo Translation:

" I have joined a gym that is very clear in public relations, advertising and gym rules that modest clothing is required. I have constantly violated the dress code and now that I am violating that dress code at the top and middle of my outfit, I am outraged that they want me to follow the rules. As a prego, the rules do not apply to me." <--- red, the colour of moo outrage
April 26, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
She needs to follow the rules she agreed to or find a new gym. That said, I think this dress code sounds utterly idiotic for a gym. I totally get not wanting people do have bare backs or stomachs sweating all over the machines but no tank tops just sounds overly prudish. But, their place, their rules.

I don't know about this particular franchise but the tanks that were not allowed at my gym were actually men's bodybuilder stringer tanks. They are like the male strippers wear, designed to show a lot of the chest, even exposing nipples depending on the size of the guy's chest and how small of a tank he wears. Otherwise, no problem with standard tank tops but no crops. So this woman might have been fine before her expanded parasite belly pushed the top up to show off the bloated stretched out mess. If the top ever rode up before it was probably so minimal that no one noticed since the moo is scrawny except for the inpig belly.
April 26, 2014
cassia
Moo Translation:

" I have joined a gym that is very clear in public relations, advertising and gym rules that modest clothing is required. I have constantly violated the dress code and now that I am violating that dress code at the top and middle of my outfit, I am outraged that they want me to follow the rules. As a prego, the rules do not apply to me." <--- red, the colour of moo outrage

waving hellolarious
April 26, 2014
evilchildlessbitch

Moo is in the wrong and probably lying through her teeth about it being ok in the past. Rules are rules.

I agree about PF's rules being prudish. I was thinking about joining the one near me, but crossed them off my list when I saw the dress code. All I ever wear to workout is tank tops, even in the dead of winter. It's a comfort thing...I hate the feeling of wet armpits.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 26, 2014
I hate to be a 'looks- ist' ~ buuut ~

Get a load of this Cow's face. OUCH! She could scare starving dogs off the back of a meat truck! Make a freight train take a dirt road!

YIKES! Looks like a chewed up and spat out Olive Oyl.

I'm Popeye The Sailor Man
I live in a frying pan
I turned up the heater and burnt off my weiner ~
I'm Popeye The Sailor Man!

A modern photograph brings us startling insight into a sea shanty from the days o'yore.
April 26, 2014
Love those metaphors, Zzelda! I could barely stomach (heh) the awful video. Looks like one of those extra-high maintenance moos who would always be shown on the show "Supernanny." Come to think of it, the house looks kind of like one of those, too. Hmm.

Just noticed how low those yoga pants were, too. Good lord, if she bent over, everyone at the gym could get an eyeful. Maybe the loose t-shirt was to prevent that. Just a guess.
April 26, 2014
cj
Love those metaphors, Zzelda! I could barely stomach (heh) the awful video. Looks like one of those extra-high maintenance moos who would always be shown on the show "Supernanny." Come to think of it, the house looks kind of like one of those, too. Hmm.

Just noticed how low those yoga pants were, too. Good lord, if she bent over, everyone at the gym could get an eyeful. Maybe the loose t-shirt was to prevent that. Just a guess.

Yeah the preggo and the house are creepy in that Stepford-y way the supernanny people were. It screams fake nothingness.

Maybe they should have tossed her out because of those black spiders attached to her eyelids.
April 26, 2014
She should join the YMCA. I will never forget the time I saw a woman in the cardio room upstairs, wearing only a sports bra (!) on top I mean she was very well toned but there are men there too - whatever.
April 26, 2014
cj

Yes, tight clothes, big hair, cutesy poo act - that's all to take the attention away from the butterface. She should've got a chin implant instead of (what appears to be) breast implants.

Desperate Attention Whore. And now she's using Moo status to attention whore off of. What a gross Cow!

And you know what - just because you're pregnant, that's no excuse for shit 'hanging out'. What if she just had a muffin top? Would she be Mooing and Lowing and Attention Whoring? Ima guess NOT. Because of the Moo Worship in our society - she saw that as a chance to direct attention on herself.

I have no use for women like this. Silly, flaky, and desperate for attention. Plenty of men seem to eat it up though. Pro Tip for you Young Ladies on here - these are not the type of men you want. Show any intelligence or spine and they'll tell you to get back in the kitchen and make them a sammich.
Anonymous User
April 27, 2014
Zzelda
cj

Yes, tight clothes, big hair, cutesy poo act - that's all to take the attention away from the butterface. She should've got a chin implant instead of (what appears to be) breast implants.

Desperate Attention Whore. And now she's using Moo status to attention whore off of. What a gross Cow!

And you know what - just because you're pregnant, that's no excuse for shit 'hanging out'. What if she just had a muffin top? Would she be Mooing and Lowing and Attention Whoring? Ima guess NOT. Because of the Moo Worship in our society - she saw that as a chance to direct attention on herself.

I have no use for women like this. Silly, flaky, and desperate for attention. Plenty of men seem to eat it up though. Pro Tip for you Young Ladies on here - these are not the type of men you want. Show any intelligence or spine and they'll tell you to get back in the kitchen and make them a sammich.

Do you think there'd be room, after he ate his teeth?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login