Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant - brats on the radio

Posted by aliceblue 
Rant - brats on the radio
April 26, 2014
AUUUGH!! :scr

My local public radio is doing its fund raising - fine.

The are broadcasting live from the local Earth Day festival - fine.

Live broadcast = background noise - would think they could mute/filter it a bit better but, OK, also fine.

However, WHY THE FUCK do they have to have crying, shrieking loaves in the background?? Sooo NOT fine!! :sbx The fussing, whining kids has been bad enough but they just did an entire plug with a shrieking, wailing shitsack in the background. So now it is put up with the fuck trophy or miss the shows I like! ranting
Re: Rant - brats on the radio
April 27, 2014
That is one gripe I have with doing medical transcription: Many doctors will dictate from home and guess what is in the background? Screaming kids! Yet they never tell them to shut up, they just keep right on dictating. How is that possible?
April 27, 2014
And here I thought this was going to be a rant about local business owners who let their lisping kids do radio ads for the company. Thinking on it, I'm still not sure which one is worse.
April 28, 2014
Shiny
And here I thought this was going to be a rant about local business owners who let their lisping kids do radio ads for the company. Thinking on it, I'm still not sure which one is worse.

I’ll tell you what’s worse. When the disk jockeys bring their lisping brats into the studio and let them babble on about nothing on the air.
April 28, 2014
God yes, the horrors when a previously decent drive time radio slot becomes a "funny things my kid said" show. I did not realise how excruciating it can be waiting for a kid to spit out a line until you get that dead air on a radio.
April 29, 2014
Ads with "cute" kid voices boil my piss. I have been listening to a digital rock station for a while, which never played these things, but they had one on the other day. Not happy. It seems even the rock and metal stations have to cater to parunts.
April 29, 2014
It apparently has not occurred to some of these people that screaming children are not appreciated by all of us, so no one bothers to mute them out or shut them up (duct tape, anyone?).

I have watched quite a few air show videos on youtube and it always pisses me off when I hear whining, shreiking brats in the bacground. Shut them up or leave them at home.
April 29, 2014
Shiny

OMG!! The ads!!! I LOATH when the get this "cute" adenoidal kid to do the ad and I cannot understand a fucking word!! Aside from why would someone pay for an ad no one can understand, what is wrong with these kids? They are usually in the 3-5 range and all sound like they have very bad colds and permanently stuffed up noses. I could talk clearly at that age and so could my brother. Admittedly it was not radio announcer voice but nothing like these defective loaves. At what age do they learn to speak like humans nowadays? :sbx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login