Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twunt doesn't want her loaves sitting next to ebil mens:rolleyes2

Posted by aliceblue 
Twunt doesn't want her loaves sitting next to ebil mens:rolleyes2
April 28, 2014
Stupid twunt writes a "Mama Holiday" article two faces puking and writes how she doesn't want anyone with a penis sitting next to her pwecous fuck-trophies. Well guess what bitch - I don't have a penis and I have no interest in sitting next to your crotch droppings. They'd be better off with a devoted duh than with me. angry flipping off

URL http://www.theage.com.au/travel/by/Tracey-Spicer
Re: Twunt doesn't want her loaves sitting next to ebil mens:rolleyes2
April 28, 2014
Spicer (former news reader here in Australia, by the way) admits that the vast majority of those targeting children are family or known to the family, and yet she is willing to throw that out in favour of damning someone who will just want to get their flight.

The only person who ever tried anything on with me as a kid was an aunt (with my mother in the next room.) A good dozen uncles, and yet it was the aunt who did it. We may not have the numbers, but people really are doing kids a disservice by perpetuating the notion that women don't have the ability and sometimes the desire to harm children.
I see comments were closed in record time when no one was kowtowing to moomy's bullshit.
April 28, 2014
Accompany your own damn kids or appoint a reasonable adult as guardian to accompany your kids on flights.
Done!
Easy-peesy!

(Oops, about 90% or more of child molestation occurs by family or close friends, better NOT trust those close to you. Your odds are way better with random strangers.)
I just clicked on the link and it said there was no content. Haha, I wonder if the article was pulled? bouncing and laughing
The link I clicked was empty, but this link should have the article and comments. What an idiot. I'm glad she's getting flamed in the comments section.

http://www.theage.com.au/travel/i-dont-want-my-kids-sitting-next-to-a-man-on-a-plane-20140424-375z6.html
Thanks, Cats! smiling smiley
tausa
Spicer (former news reader here in Australia, by the way) admits that the vast majority of those targeting children are family or known to the family, and yet she is willing to throw that out in favour of damning someone who will just want to get their flight.

The only person who ever tried anything on with me as a kid was an aunt (with my mother in the next room.) A good dozen uncles, and yet it was the aunt who did it. We may not have the numbers, but people really are doing kids a disservice by perpetuating the notion that women don't have the ability and sometimes the desire to harm children.

Tausa, I'm so sorry that happened to you. When I was a kyd walking home from school, around the age of six, these two drunk women followed me all the way home. I was scared of them. When we finally got to my place, my mooo called the police. I still don't know why they did that - it's a mystery to me, this very day.

Just because a person has a penis, doesn't make them a chyld abuser, and just because a person has a vaj doesn't make them safe, either.
Not only do most molestations happen by someone close to the chyld, but most chyld-murders are done by parunts. But, moo is going to villainize random men?

If I was on a plane and someone seated a kyd next to me and then expected me to play baybeesitter -- because moo can't be arsed to accompany her own chyld -- I would insist on being moved. I am not playing moomee to some unsupervised kyd, and I'm not entertaining them. When I get on a flight, I am looking to distract myself -- reading, sleeping, etc. -- to make the trip as short as possible. Being stuck next to Sprogley for 4-5 hours is not going to happen, if I can help it.

Why do these stupid moos always think that every woman wants to have a kyd dumped on her; much less a stranger's kyd?
Tell twunt not to assume that I want to put up with her crotch demons' s*** just because I have a uterus.
I suppose she doesn't know that statistically speaking, the one most likely to harm that kid of hers is its father? or possibly her?

Nah. Reality is just not for her.
April 28, 2014
child-free_at_23
Tell twunt not to assume that I want to put up with her crotch demons' s*** just because I have a uterus.

THIS!! Why the fuck should I have to get stuck with someone's fuck trophy when there must be LOTS of DUHs who love the smell of shit and vomit and the sound of piercing voices asking stupid questions?

I am waiting for the day when they do an article about a woman, who when asked to switch with a guy so that he doesn't have to sit near the kid, say NO!! :hs Imagine all the heads exploding when they realize that not ALL women luv loaves! :kill
That would be me. If somebody tried to sit their little brat next to me, they're going to get questioned on whether or not the cost of my ticket will be reimbursed because I did not agree to pay hundreds of dollars to be a babysitter.

Maybe airlines should offer discounted tickets to people willing to be in-air babysitters so everybody else doesn't get stuck with the job. Or just ban children under the age of 15 from flying alone.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
I'd switch seats with the kid, and take the eebil mayun.thumbs upwink At least the man can talk, eat/drink without assistance, and would be more interesting than a loaf.:drool
I almost hope someone wants to switch up my seats on a plane so I can scream gender discrimination...my vagina has no relevance to me wanting to babysit other people's crib lizards.

This is disgusting. Swap the word "man" for "black" "Hispanic" or "Muslim" and there would be an uproar. As there would if this was gender reversed and people didn't want to sit next to women on a plane.
April 29, 2014
I noticed in the poll (where ~8600 votes were cast) that 90% voted against the policy of keeping young kids away from penis-bearing individuals. Of those ~7700 votes, though, I wonder how those people would respond when asked "do you allow your opposite sex children go into a bathroom alone?" or "do you think it is OK for boys as old as 7-8 to accompany their mothers into fitting rooms and bathrooms?"

There is a lot of hypocrisy over this subject. Sure, those who voted NO to the poll likely want to show themselves to be enlightened, but when it comes to their own paranoia and the privacy of others, their paranoia trumps privacy.
The whole witch hunt against men -- mostly by moos -- is disturbing. Of course they will say that they drag their preteens into the women's restrooms/changing rooms, because it's all about "protecting" sprogley. The vast majority of people in any public bathroom are there because of an urgent need, and want to get their business done and GTFO. No one is lurking to molest kyds. Ridiculous.

But, they will continue on with that demented thinking, making everyone else bow to them. Who cares if women -who have the right to privacy in the bathroom/changing room/locker room -- are uncomfortable with Bratleigh crawling under stalls or staring at them as they change clothes, right? Completely disrespectful.

If these fucking moorons can't leave Bratleigh alone in the bathroom for 5 minutes, tell him to wait till he gets home, or use the damn famblee restroom/locker room.

If Bratleigh might be subjected to sitting next to an "ebil" male on a plane, go the fuck with Bratleigh or keep his ass at home. The mind of a moo is a disturbing place.

Wtf do these kyds need to be zipping around on airplanes by themselves anyways? I was 17 before I took my first flight alone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login