Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, here's a true Og

Posted by Dorisan 
Well, here's a true Og
April 27, 2014
Grunts "Og must have sons, not daughters. Daughters are bad; daughters will be sluts. Need sons to pass down family name. Many sons, in case one is gay."

CD crap
Anonymous User
Re: Well, here's a true Og
April 27, 2014
What stupid shit. I know that i am a descendant of polish nobility, but even that would never sway me into breeding. To me, genes mean nothing, but the soul and thinking faculties are more important than sprogs.
April 27, 2014
Girls are "volatile" while boys are "predictable?" Yet males fro 18-25 (or so, I didn't Google to get an official stat) are then ones who commit most violent crimes and get in most auto accidents. But I guess if you can predict it, it is ok? :smn
April 27, 2014
He just wants a small copy to play catch and talk about cars. God forbid his son ends up liking to sew or make fuzzy teddie bears... And worst of all liking boys! *cue le dramatic gasp*
A child is a child dumbass. You either want it regardless of the sex or you're just picking a doll to play and raise to your liking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
April 27, 2014
Bet you he has a last name that millions of other mediocre assholes have. And it is almost a certainty that he's never done anything of significance. He'd be talking about it if he did. He things his DNA in a world of nearly 8 billion and a name equal a legacy smile rolling left righteyes2 Breeding is the grandest of delusions.
April 28, 2014
Ah, yes....from the caveman's mouth:

Og speak
I hate plenty of dudes as well. Don't get me twisted. From my experience teenage guys are much more easy to understand many of my friends were very up front about their issues. Teenage girls often made cryptic posts on Facebook. In HS if a guy had problem with you he made it clear. Teenage girls would spread rumors and make you a social pariah if they didn't like you. My own sister was the biggest drama queen. My parents didn't like her boyfriend and made it known. Rather than try and state her viewpoint she would scream " I hate you" slam her door and randomly burst into tear. She even moved in with my uncle for a week. She stayed with this guy and he got her pregnant. She was also emotionally abusive towards me and whenever I punched her for doing so she would play the victim. I just can't deal with the games that a lot of teenage girls play. Teenage boys are easier for me to understand and relate to.

This asshat isn't fit to raise garden slugs, much less sprogs. And, who's to say that Og's future carbon copies won't be hitting girls when they're teenagers? angry flipping off

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
April 28, 2014
Lol. Keep reading the thread guys. It turns out the Og poster is a junior in high school. I guess this spayshal wittle sneuxflayke isn’t getting enough attention from Moo Moo. Or the popular cheerleader rejected him when he asked her out and now he’s all butthurt.
Babyboy needs to get off the computer and play outside.
April 28, 2014
Every time I head over to Citydata, I'm convinced that most people are idiots. Example:

da fuck?
I only want girls, i'll be honest. But i've come to terms with the fact that I might have a boy one day. I'll give you some advice, and a lot of people have told me this advice is silly but if you think about it... it might not be so silly. Anyways, the advice is simple, when you DO get your wife pregnant, do NOT find out the sex of the baby while she is pregnant. Wait until the baby is born to find out if you get a girl or boy, because after 9-10 long months you'll love the child regardless of its sex (being in a birth rooming is MAGIC and it lights up your heart in ways you'll never know until you've witnessed it), but if for six months while she is pregnant and you know you are having a girl, then the whole time you'll be building up these ideas about your future daughter and DISLIKE HER BEFORE SHE IS EVEN BORN BECAUSE OF SOME 'IDEA' ABOUT HER. And sadly, you might not be as sweet and caring for your pregnant wife if you find out she is caring a girl. But if you wait, and you find out during one of the most magical moments of being a human then you will lose all this dislike you already harbor for females, and will not build up more dislike over the course of six months after finding out its a baby girl.

How about not breeding at all if you dislike females that much?

The OP is an ignorant punk.

edited to add, look at this one. Why do women put up with this bullshit from their men?

My ex was so disappointed when my sonogram showed I WAS having a boy that we stormed out of the hopsital 20 feet ahead of me and wouldn't speak to me for hours, which was awkward because we worked together. Of course he softened when our wonderful son was born, and now that he's 24 they have gotten along great and traveled the world together.
April 28, 2014
efsb
Lol. Keep reading the thread guys. It turns out the Og poster is a junior in high school. I guess this spayshal wittle sneuxflayke isn’t getting enough attention from Moo Moo. Or the popular cheerleader rejected him when he asked her out and now he’s all butthurt.
Babyboy needs to get off the computer and play outside.

drinking coffee That's what several people said, down the line.

I checked his history later and saw another thread where his mother is hollering at him about his grades and homework, causing him to feel sooo put upon. He sounds like a candidate for the Basement Dweller MRA Club. Probably won't be long before he finds Reddit, if he hasn't already smile rolling left righteyes2
April 28, 2014
CFinPenthouse
Bet you he has a last name that millions of other mediocre assholes have. And it is almost a certainty that he's never done anything of significance. He'd be talking about it if he did. He things his DNA in a world of nearly 8 billion and a name equal a legacy smile rolling left righteyes2 Breeding is the grandest of delusions.

Oh, hell yes to this. My FIL has four sons, and seems disturbed that he only has four grandkids, and three of them are grown women now (oops, there goes the Famblee name!). The grandson has done a fine job, though. Fathered his first son at 18, married and divorced the mother, is now on his third relationship and has another son there. Yep, the line continues! I'm glad my parents never put the pressure on DH and me to sprog, but maybe that's because there were already a fair number of grandkids already. For sure IF we had had our own, the strain would have ruined our marriage. It's that simple.two cents
April 28, 2014
bell_flower
Every time I head over to Citydata, I'm convinced that most people are idiots. Example:

Every day, I am more convinced that most people everywhere are idiots. (BF board members are exempt)

Cassia <------------ on the path to crotchety old lady membership
Anonymous User
April 28, 2014
I stopped taking City-Data seriously. Too many idiots and assholes on there. The relationships forums are an absolute train wreck.

Rumor has it that some members and mods have ties to Stormfront.
April 28, 2014
I think these Ogs want boys because it proves their golden sperm is manly enough to create male kyds. They would probably neglect or abuse any female chyld that the moo birthed.
Anonymous User
April 29, 2014
Why do women (who aren't in a position where they have no choice in the matter) tolerate husbands who insist on a boy baby? Yeah, he expects you to do the grunt work of bearing and birthing his progeny, but will be butthurt if the resulting baby is of your worthless gender? What a sexist ungrateful asshole. Fuck him.

And for the lurking breeders: If you have a gender preference at all, please go fuck yourself. You want to judge me for not wanting kids at all while you have made it clear that you will love one set of genitals over another? Fuuuuck you.
April 29, 2014
I'm no human reproduction expert, but doesn't the male gamete determine the sex of the child? Sounds like these fucking morons want to be slamming doors and going in huffs with themselves.

I have a fear of male children. Female children can be little bitches sure, but the boys in my school were horrible, sexist assholes who made me feel like shit about myself for years because of my "ugly looks". FYI, I am not actually ugly, I'm not a model either but I'm cute enough to turn a few heads. It took me years to realise that because of the damage these kids did. They also liked to torment animals more and rip wings off butterflies, literally and metaphorically. They are just as nasty in their own way, but more open about their cruelty.

When it comes to adults I take people as they are, regardless of gender. When it comes to kids, give me a female kid any day over a male. And what's worse is, I don't really believe that these differences are programmed...it's shitty parenting that makes them that way.
April 29, 2014
empresskitty
I stopped taking City-Data seriously. Too many idiots and assholes on there. The relationships forums are an absolute train wreck.

Rumor has it that some members and mods have ties to Stormfront.

Reading the politics, debate and religion boards ... yeah, I'd believe there are some real whackos in the background. Some of the crap that is allowed to stand ...

There are several sock puppets on the board. They reinvent their identity every couple of months and start ridiculous threads. I don't know why a deeper background check isn't done to just ban them by IP address, but they usually get sniffed out pretty fast by the regulars.
April 29, 2014
I hope this jackass has all girls. devil with smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
April 29, 2014
A high school junior is already thinking about loaves? Other than the occasional teen moo, I didn't know anybody thought of loaves af that age.
April 29, 2014
CF_Amy

Fuck, with his attitude I hope not.
I do, however, hope they all turn out infertile.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
April 29, 2014
awesominatrix
CF_Amy

Fuck, with his attitude I hope not.
I do, however, hope they all turn out infertile.

Or he turns out to have sperm with crooked tails that do nothing but swim in circles.
April 29, 2014
KitsNotKids
I'm no human reproduction expert, but doesn't the male gamete determine the sex of the child? Sounds like these fucking morons want to be slamming doors and going in huffs with themselves.

According to my high school science class the male parent has to pass on the Y chromosome and this is regardless of species. If the male passes on the Y chromosome the result is a male offspring. That being said, I would love nothing better than to throw that in the face of any OG who complains about gender.
April 29, 2014
It is true that the dude determines gender in humans. Women have XX chromosomes, so one of those 2 Xs will be passed through the single strand of DNA in the egg. Men are XYs, so their sperm either carry a single strand of DNA that is an X or a Y. Obviously, there be mutations that happen, but that is most always the case. If OgDickswerx doesn't get his boy its his own damn fault. Thank goodness my Dad's family wasn't full of Ogs chasing a goldenpenis. My grandfather was 1 of 3 brothers. One died in WWII and the other died at 30 from heart problems with a wife but no sprogs. My dad was one of 3 boys, who each went on to father 2 girls each. I can only imagine how my family could have been like the Duggers if they were chasing a boy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login