Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF women on bc are ruining U.S. with "whoredom"

Posted by aliceblue 
CF women on bc are ruining U.S. with "whoredom"
May 01, 2014
That's right ladies (don't worry guys, you can still be man-whores) by taking "the power" to make our own reproductive choices we are failing to fill our intended jobs of wife and mother. And, because we are not kept busy having children we are using our free time for sinful activities. According to the nutjob AZ pastor who shared these lovely thoughts the use of bc is
causing them [us] to be an idle, tattler, gossip, turning aside after Satan,
:crz

Well, either you guys are having a lot more fun than I am or this guy has a fascinating imagination.

Link

post edited by moderator to fix link.
Re: CF women on bc are ruining U.S. with "whoredom"
May 01, 2014
I don't know about anyone else here, but churchy moos are the most idle, tattly, gossipy people I know. And since those attributes are basically the opposite of what their jesus is supposed to have preached, well I think I know who is turning aside after satan.
May 01, 2014
Ah, yes...the Boogeyman of Arizona. smile rolling left righteyes2

If he thinks I'm a whore because I'm NOT a human Pez dispenser, then fuck it...I'll proudly be a 'whore'.
:sx :chug drinkingy

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)

May 01, 2014
I've never been called a whore before. Not even slut... Wow! This makes me look more experienced.
Thanks batshit crazy religious stranger on the internet for increasing my street credit. And if salvation means having a kid, I might as well call hell and make a reservation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
May 01, 2014
Wait...so I'm a whore. Where's my money? Whores get paid for it!
May 01, 2014
Call me a ho too. Buying my one-way ticket to Hell now! I'd rather be a ho than a mooo any day of the week.
May 01, 2014
Because all those southern unmarried teen moos aren't part of whoredom.

/extreme sarcasm
May 01, 2014
selidororous
Because all those southern unmarried teen moos aren't part of whoredom.

/extreme sarcasm

Isn't the divorce rate on those marriages hovering around 80%+? (No sarcasm here, though. Anyone got the data?)
May 01, 2014
So, how exactly are consenting adults who have protected sex screwing up the country?

I'd say that worthless womben with multiple baybee-daddy's are the actual "whores" and those who are screwing up the country with their unparunted kyds and drain on social services.

This guy must live in fucking Opposite Land.
May 01, 2014
cfchevygirl
So, how exactly are consenting adults who have protected sex screwing up the country?

I'd say that worthless womben with multiple baybee-daddy's are the actual "whores" and those who are screwing up the country with their unparunted kyds and drain on social services.

This guy must live in fucking Opposite Land.

Agreed. Single mothers are a goddamn disaster in every conceivable negative statistic.

I encourage guys not to get anywhere near them as far as dating goes.
May 01, 2014
THIS assnugget again. Fortunately everyone hates him. His wife is a crazy hatemonger too.
May 01, 2014
milenascarlet
I've never been called a whore before. Not even slut... Wow! This makes me look more experienced.
Thanks batshit crazy religious stranger on the internet for increasing my street credit. And if salvation means having a kid, I might as well call hell and make a reservation.

Oh, and the climate is always sunny and warm, great for sunning oneself, no sunbed required. Wonder if their food's tasty....

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 01, 2014
craftyzits
milenascarlet

Oh, and the climate is always sunny and warm, great for sunning oneself, no sunbed required. Wonder if their food's tasty....

Wouldn't worry, if my egg donor is right my great aunt is in charge of hell, and she was child free (she was born in the 1890s) and a hard core feminist. From what I heard about her, she would be very popular here.

I'm legally married, but it was a civil ceremony officiated by a friend who happens to be a bartender and started a science fiction convention guess I'll just have to enjoy my whoredom and wake up Takeo for another round before sleeping. Then I'll use my sinful free time to knit socks for my grandmother.
Presto
I don't know about anyone else here, but churchy moos are the most idle, tattly, gossipy people I know. And since those attributes are basically the opposite of what their jesus is supposed to have preached, well I think I know who is turning aside after satan.

So very much this.
randomcfchick
Wait...so I'm a whore. Where's my money? Whores get paid for it!

Moos get paid to put out, if they provide proof; we're all their johns. O wait, i guess that makes moos the whores.

Edit: did not see above post, wherein this was already stated.
Whoa so even though I'm a virgin, I'm still somehow a whore? Damn. You don't even have to have sex these days according to this guy. And I have nothing to occupy my time so I might as well fall to sin! How tragic, the single lady these days, sitting around playing video games instead of chasing snot-nosed dirty brats around the house. Woe!

(though I did have a "family dinner" today, all of my pets were eating at once. the two cats ate in their separate locations, and my python was eating his weekly rodent, and I was having some cereal. Family dinner!)

And it's true. When I think of church women, I ALWAYS think gossipy tattlers whispering to each other after the service or something.
May 02, 2014
Other than Elaphe guttata , how many of us here earn good $$ from working the streets.waving hellolarious
May 02, 2014
Dude with ugly green jacket
“A land can call to whoredom!” he exclaimed. “And the United States today, fits that bill. If anybody has ever fit that bill, it’s the United States of America.”

Sounds like Fred Ph3lp's successor.

Oh, and I checked out other articles:
Women are supposed to zip it in church. Not so much as an "amen" is to be uttered.
Gays should be executed (yup, a guy cut from the same cloth as old Freddy)
Remarriage is adultery (guess he won't be pastoring to many conservative politicians)

I guess this is a Glamour Shot

Talk about a Gomer

And should his wife be wearing red? Isn't that Satan's favorite color?

May 02, 2014
Wow. His wife looks...happy.
May 02, 2014
I think the guy is from the "Valley of the Spun". What else can we expect? Place is full of tweakers, tide thiefs, drunks and religious nut jobs who recruit those who lost their minds.
May 02, 2014
spinstar

I feel really sorry for that woman.
May 02, 2014
Techie
spinstar

I feel really sorry for that woman.

Meh. Don't. She has her own blog and holds the same views as Hubby. Plus, she thinks male OBGYNs are perverts. Why else would a man have an interest in looking at the genitals of strange women for a living?

ETA: she's a GOMI subject.
May 02, 2014
I'd rather be a sinful "whore" than a Christian Moo any day. One of a myriad of reasons I quit being Cat-lick: fucking everything fun is a goddamn sin! Not only was I expected to worship some invisible sky-man that has done jack shit for me and go to the most boring place in the world every Sunday, but I'm not even allowed to do shit like lie to people or be jealous of other people's stuff without feeling bad about it? Fuck that.

And of course it's only the women who are the problem, not the horny men going around fucking everything with tits and a pulse. How dare those wimmins get smart and prevent men from depositing their almighty seed and making more good [white] Christian cannon fodder. Also, I fully agree that church women are the most gossipy, bitchy, idle, backstabbing, tattletale, hypocritical cunts ever. Yes, there are church-goers who can be sane, but the vast majority of them need to have red-hot crucifixes shoved up their asses and twisted around.

I would love to see asshole Bible thumpers like this guy suspended naked from the ceiling and have the most brutal dominatrix torture, sodomize and whip them until they break, just to see them submit to a woman.
May 02, 2014
Moo looks like she's given up and is heavily self medicating. Seen that look in most moos, they're stuck and they know it. Probably why moos are so pissy and hostile to anyone who says fuck you to the Lifescript. So glad that will never be me.

This is why I don't associate with breeders and fundies. I'm having too much fun 'whoring' and enjoying traveling, reading, and whatever catches my attention.
May 02, 2014
Dorisan
Meh. Don't. She has her own blog and holds the same views as Hubby. Plus, she thinks male OBGYNs are perverts. Why else would a man have an interest in looking at the genitals of strange women for a living?

If women can't hold jobs, and men who look at women's genitals are perverts, how will women get gynological care? Oh, silly me, I forgot, women should suffer Eve's curse in silence, and quietly die of cervical cancer or giving birth if it is God's plan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login