Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sick moos and their "little men":faint

Posted by aliceblue 
Sick moos and their "little men":faint
May 06, 2014
Found on Cafe moo, a moo of a 10yo boy is upset because moo-in-law says moo shouldn't let boy sleep with moo. I find that "ick" enough but if kid has a nightmare of something - MAYBE. However, the comments are bizarre.

First there are a bunch who are all my 2 y.o./4 yo still sleeps with me. HELLO?? BIG diff between 4 and 10!
There there are the really gross ones

My youngest would sneak in the bed when he was 14. Took a lot of space, but not a problem for my DH and me.Tell whoever cares to chill out.

Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:35 AM
I say it's fine. Your mommy the cuddle buddy.. I'm the same way with my DS but he is only 2 :-) I love him sleeping with me bc hubby is always gone for work. It will be the end of this week he will be home. 3 weeks

14??saying 'wtf' And ones "mommy" should Never, NEVER!! be referred to as one's "cuddle buddy." two faces puking These bovines must have mad cow disease.

And for the pièce de résistance of vile mooness here is a comment that illustrates the logical result of this behavior.
Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 3:44 AM
My moms 57 and my brothers 26 and when he visits they sleep together cuddled up.. bfd,its his MOM.

doh face:crz:smn

LINK

URL http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19907288/You_cant_sleep_in_the_same_bed_because_hes_a_boy?next=1
Re: Sick moos and their "little men":faint
May 06, 2014
I hate co-sleeping moos. All of them incestuous enablers who can't get an adult man to touch them. That last one with the 26-year old kid? two faces puking

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 06, 2014
I like this comment.

"They are kids. Nothing is going to be sexualized until an adult makes it that way. I took naps next to may dad laying across my parents bed well into highschool. We also went on motorcycle camping trips just us to, and slept in the same tent, and when I would wake up I'd go up to the lodge for breakfast and sit on his lap. It was never sexualized for me until some stupid woman stopped me in the bath house and asked "how long have you and Eddie been together?" I was half naked, trying to dress for the day and mortified. I had to explain that I was 14 and he was my father and she was discusting for think otherwise that there was a 39 year age difference. That woman ruined the innocence of it, and ultimately out daddy daughter bond suffered too. ."

LOL, some lady just tried to make conversation and it messed up their sick relationship. I don't think that was the fault of the woman assuming they were a couple, since they had been acting like one. It's not a problem they went camping together in the same tent, but I wonder if they shared a sleeping bag and "cuddled" in that tent. Then the geezer lets this fourteen year old daughter, who obviously looks mature, sit on his lap at breakfast in front of everyone. Showing off his prize?
May 06, 2014
I really don't understand co-sleeping. There is a reason why cribs and beds exist. How can you bond while sleeping??? Everyone goes into the same dream or something? Do they travel into an unconscious space and chat? What?

Anyway, it doesn't bother me for a child to sometimes sleep on the parents bed.
I did it once when I was 14 because I was scared shitless after watching a horror movie. Worst decision ever. I couldn't even gather the courage to go to the bathroom down the hallway. I was so stupid.
I felt safe when I slept with them but it my own presence in their room bothered me. I felt out of place, very uncomfortable. They said it was okay and I could come anytime I wanted if I felt scared or sick but I didn't want to.
From that day forward I sucked it up. Even if I was scared, I stayed in my room. Even if I could only fall asleep after 6 AM. XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
May 06, 2014
Want a cuddle buddy? Get a lap cat. I have my cat cuddling with me right now, but I have to get dressed and get ready for work soon. He's just purring away.
May 06, 2014
I don't see having one's kid in the bed as automatically incestuous icky dysfunction, but I do think it interferes with the parents' relationship if it's done constantly, particularly once the kids are past the infant stage. There's the obvious cock-blocking, but also it means the parents don't get any time to just unwind together, talk quietly about the day, and be close as a couple. I bet for some couples it's the only one-on-one adult time they get. Why would anyone voluntarily surrender that to a toddler or kid?

I would sometimes crawl into bed with my parents if I didn't feel well, had a bad dream, or was super-upset about something. Usually they'd let me lay there for a bit, talk about what was bothering me, and doze for a bit. Then after a bit one of them would walk me back to my own room and tuck me in.
May 06, 2014
Well I shared a bedroom with my creepy sister so if I had a nightmare I'd just look across the room, decide the nightmare was better and go back to sleep. Anyway, because there was always someone else in the room we were not expected to bug our parents in their room unless it was an emergency.
May 06, 2014
Like you guys have said, sleeping with one's parents isn't always creepy and it has its place, like if there is limited space in the house or because the kid has a bad dream. Whatever, it happens. But why do these people need to have their brats in bed with them every fucking night? No matter how the breeders try to mask it, it does become incest-y and weird at some point. Is it cute when Daddy has his morning boner wedged between his teen daughter's ass cheeks?

A lot of these long-term co-sleeping breeders usually have an icky touchy-feely relationship with their kids too. Like kissing the kids on the mouth, sitting on laps, being naked in front of each other, etc. and I think it messes with the kids' way of connecting with others when the kids become adults. Junior might snuggle with and kiss his girlfriend the same way he snuggles with and kisses his mother, or Princess will sit on Daddy's lap and rub his chest when she's 24 and not see what's wrong with it because they were raised to think this kind of interaction is healthy. I don't fault the kids in these cases because all they have to show them the ropes is their parents. And I get that some people and parents are very huggly and more about physical interaction while others prefer to remain at a distance.

Kind of makes me wonder if the co-sleeper breeders all had parents that didn't hug them enough, so they're filling some void by spooning with their kids every single night. The result is kids who often grow up not understanding appropriate boundaries, or who wonder why no one wants to date them when it looks like they're dating Mommy/Daddy.

You'd think these women would want a break from the little monsters after dealing with them all day long. And it's always the women who want to do this shit too. You never hear about a man insisting on bringing a toddler into his and his wife's bed, or a single father sleeping with his kids. If this happened, everyone would be accusing him of being a pedophile. But it's okay for a woman to do the very same thing.
May 06, 2014
A 26 year old man who sleeps with his mom? ::brbl
May 06, 2014
chevygirl54
A 26 year old man who sleeps with his mom? ::brbl

Norman Bates maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Anonymous User
May 06, 2014
One of the women in my book club did co-sleeping with her first child. She said she got much more sleep. She also said this became a pain in the ass after 6 months when she and her husband kicked the kid out of her bed. Apparently, this presented problems with clinginess that she had not forseen.
May 06, 2014
My brother slept in my mom's bed until 12-13. When he was born, my parents got separate bedrooms. Duh's a drunk, and snores and farts loudly. So I do not blame my mom at all. I would have liked to sleep next to her as well, but was told I was too old and didn't need it. She might have used the co-sleeping to keep duh at bay. I noticed how often she rejected his advances, no surprise there, as he is a big fat, assholish slob. I still cant understand why they are together. Maybe the co-sleeping moos want to avoid sex with hubby, until rabid for the next loaf.shrug :litebulb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login