Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Students gets assaulted for wearing cosplay to school (from Tumblr)

Posted by brown-eyed diamond 
Link

And to think one of the bingos the childfree get is "if everyone were childfree, the human race would die out". Let it fucking die out! If it means this shit won't happen, I wish it would!

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
It would take a long time for all of us to die out... at least 100 years.. and that's if everyone stopped breading tomorrow. Even if half the population went CF... the human race would go on... We'd just be a bit less crowded.
Yeah, kids are the future all right. Just look at these fine examples...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
I hope she's feeling better. I can't believe the school wouldn't want to deal with this immediately.
I think she should press charges. That is legally assault and battery.
brown-eyed diamond
Link

And to think one of the bingos the childfree get is "if everyone were childfree, the human race would die out". Let it fucking die out! If it means this shit won't happen, I wish it would!

I agree! I have always wondered if the inclination of little monsters all clustered together, making up their own society in "school" didn't cause them to revert so some kind of "kill the outsider" instinct left over from when pseudo-humans hadn't developed a fully evolved brain? Maybe the much worshiped school culture (worshiped by adults who never forget their own glories of maintaining the status quo by beating the hell out of others; and sports.) simply makes some of these kids revert to pre-homo-erectus or something. Maybe all the way down to "Lucy", who was almost still an ape. I guess schools are just a real life Planet of the Apes.
crazy old crone
brown-eyed diamond
Link

I agree! I have always wondered if the inclination of little monsters all clustered together, making up their own society in "school" didn't cause them to revert so some kind of "kill the outsider" instinct left over from when pseudo-humans hadn't developed a fully evolved brain? Maybe the much worshiped school culture (worshiped by adults who never forget their own glories of maintaining the status quo by beating the hell out of others; and sports.) simply makes some of these kids revert to pre-homo-erectus or something. Maybe all the way down to "Lucy", who was almost still an ape. I guess schools are just a real life Planet of the Apes.

That's a good point. I was mistreated for many reasons during my school years. Every school had different social rules, but the only thing these rules had in common, at least to me, was they didn't make sense. What you say would explain a a lot.

What's worse is after living this for 12 years of their lives, they're turned loose on the world, which explains much of mess we're in now.
I was assaulted in school once and another time by the school bully outside of school (different people). I pressed charges both times and it was the biggest load of crap ever. Both times all that happened is that we were BOTH given a 6 month restraining order. I never gave so much as a dirty look to these girls and that was the punishment they got. I felt like I was being punished too. The first incident I got sucker punched in the jaw while going to gym class by a former friend, she got suspended for a week, but I also pressed charges. She was pissed that I dated a boy she liked. The second time I was at the mall with a friend and the school bully was with her friends. She was pissed because my new friend used to be part of their gang so we were both targets. I got my head slammed into a pay phone and my friend got spat on and the two of us made police reports right after. Was a big load of bullshit, the bullies never get what they deserve.

Teenagers can be such vicious bastards.
As someone who owns several costumes, this just depresses me.

I really hope she presses charges against these bastards.
1. That was such a nice Grell cosplay

2. WTF KIND OF LORD OF THE FLY BULLSHIT IS GOING ON IN SCHOOL NOW A DAYS?!

I mean it was bad when I was in school sure but we didn't have people getting beat down in the halls like this. There were consequences at least. Fuck I sound like an old lady.

Has "humanity" just bred a generation of savage yard apes or something?
This just sickens me to no end...savage would be an improvement for these fucktards.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
She needs to print the facebook posts and show them to the principal or the police.
WTF is with the comments?? People are fucking cruel, and with the anonymity of the internet, it's even worse now. No wonder I can't stand most people.

I think those kyds should be expelled from school, and charged with assault. Absolutely disgusting.
I have to print this and show it everytime a breeder bingoes me with "your child can grow up to cure *insert disease* or be *insert some genius*".

And wtf is wrong with people? SIL posted photos from a local car repair shop, the cars were vandalized by a group of stupid teenagers, like windows broken, scratches etc. And today she had a post with a boy bullied in a local school. The boy developed heart problems and astma because of the stress and the school does absolutely nothing about it. Grow up to cure cancer my ass.
I just don't get it. I grew up in FL so if I slugged a person every time I saw a wig that I didn't like there would be a mile long trail of little old ladies in my wake. IMO her costume didn't look that different from what some of the kids do to their hair with Kool Aid; not MY style but certainly not an issue. It must be the result of stupid breeders have even more idiotic kids. I don't even wish to contemplate the next generation. Perhaps well' have the opportunity to see evolution in reverse? Dunce cap
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login