Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McD Play Place Shit Smearing and Other Nasty Things Kids Do.

Posted by cats_instead 
McD Play Place Shit Smearing and Other Nasty Things Kids Do.
May 17, 2014
Here's a Reddit post, asking McDonalds employees what the worst thing was that ever happened in the Play Place playground area some of the stores have. There seems to be no end to the discoveries of smeared shit and puke piles. Y'know, because everyone BUT the parents should clean up after pweshus when it's out decorating with its bodily secretions in public. Some other amusing stories as well!

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/25t672/mcdonalds_employees_what_is_the_worst_thing_that/

had this fat kid get stuck in it and when i was sent in to pull him out, i got sued for "reckless endangerment of a child and inappropriate contact with a child." i seriously wanted to punch the parents. fuckers got me fired and held up in court for 3 months

This one probably scares me the most. Wish Moos and Duhs would understand that shit like this will prevent more and more people from helping their snotballs in a dire situation.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
awesominatrix

had this fat kid get stuck in it and when i was sent in to pull him out, i got sued for "reckless endangerment of a child and inappropriate contact with a child." i seriously wanted to punch the parents. fuckers got me fired and held up in court for 3 months

This one probably scares me the most. Wish Moos and Duhs would understand that shit like this will prevent more and more people from helping their snotballs in a dire situation.

I read the whole thing. The guy was actually in danger of being forced to register as a sex offender (no kidding!) Thankfully, he didn't have to, but he rang up over $60,000 in legal fees trying to defend himself. Things like this are EXACTLY why I will not touch a child in distress in an attempt to help them (even if my employer told me to.) I'll call the appropriate emergency services -- but that's it. You can't get sued for that.
Breeders are too fucking stupid to know when they're shooting themselves in the foot. Keep suing the people who are trying to help your kids because you don't. We'll have a case exactly like the one in China where a kid gets run over by a truck and everybody just ignores and goes on with their lives because they don't want to get held responsible. If you want to label every male as a potential pedophile, don't get upset when he doesn't bother to save your child from peril. Oh, your kid is locked in a hot car and dying? Ooop, sucks for you because you'll assume that any male that breaks into your car to save the kid is a pedo-carjacker.

Breeders always say that they sacrifice themselves for their child, until that time comes. Breeders won't jump into a raging creek or an African Painted Dog exhibit to save their own, they'll look to somebody else to do it and then do anything they can to escape neglect and wrongful death charges.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: McD Play Place Shit Smearing and Other Nasty Things Kids Do.
May 18, 2014
The most disgusting thing I saw was dirty diapers thrown into the pit of plastic balls the damn things used to have. What makes that worse is that the garbage can was closer than the ball pit.
May 18, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
Breeders always say that they sacrifice themselves for their child, until that time comes. Breeders won't jump into a raging creek or an African Painted Dog exhibit to save their own, they'll look to somebody else to do it and then do anything they can to escape neglect and wrongful death charges.

Don't mean to thread-jack, but that reminds me to find out the latest on that incident.
Looks like "officially" the zoo got a slap on the wrist and a token fine, paid by the zoo's board of directors.
LINK

The slippery-handed bint of a mother is still suing the zoo. I guess that won't be resolved for another decade, but I hope the zoo fights it.

And, a warning that CF people need to heed: date a breeder whose kid dies in an accident? Make sure you are FAR-FAR away. Remember Susan Newkirk
May 18, 2014
Wow, I don't know what's worse: the employee being sued over removing a stuck fat kid or the teen boy that raped a 5-year-old in the playplace. Or hell, the teens and adults who had consensual sex in the fuckin' playland! Because nothing says "I wanna stick my twisty slide into her playplace" like Mickey D's.

This kid will obviously grow up to study monkeys so he can proceed to go live with them and blend in immediately:

Kid vomited and proceeded to pick up fistfuls of chunks and throw them at other children, who then vomited.

The McShit in my area got rid of their Playland years ago and now that spot is just tables and umbrellas. As far as I know, the play area wasn't in danger of crumbling to the ground, so I can only imagine what made them rip it down. I'm sure it was for a damn good reason. I'm shocked that the worst thing I ever found was a band-aid in the ball pit.
May 18, 2014
Yep, the way parunts are these days, you'd have to be crazy to try and assist a chyld. Sure it's the right thing to do; help a person in need. But, who needs the hassle of being sued or jailed for helping? Hell, apparently you can get jail time -- as mentioned above -- even if the kyd isn't yours and you have no obligation to them. Ugh.

I did lmao though at reddit poster who talked about the sprogs who continually got trapped by the talking garbage cans. That was hilarious!
May 19, 2014
Cambion
Wow, I don't know what's worse: the employee being sued over removing a stuck fat kid or the teen boy that raped a 5-year-old in the playplace. Or hell, the teens and adults who had consensual sex in the fuckin' playland! Because nothing says "I wanna stick my twisty slide into her playplace" like Mickey D's.

This kid will obviously grow up to study monkeys so he can proceed to go live with them and blend in immediately:

Kid vomited and proceeded to pick up fistfuls of chunks and throw them at other children, who then vomited.

The McShit in my area got rid of their Playland years ago and now that spot is just tables and umbrellas. As far as I know, the play area wasn't in danger of crumbling to the ground, so I can only imagine what made them rip it down. I'm sure it was for a damn good reason. I'm shocked that the worst thing I ever found was a band-aid in the ball pit.

My parents owned several stores; the Playlands were a liability. Moos would decide Mickey D's would play babysitter, dump the kids in Playland, and take off four miles down the road to the mall. After finding one too many mall orphans, they tore them out and made more seating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 19, 2014
Jeebus. As if we do not need another reason to walk far away from anyone with a kid, even more so a kid alone. A quiet kid can wreck your life if it falls flat on it's face within half a mile from you.doh face It should be legal to have CF communities just to protect citizens from frivolous lawsuits "About The Children" TM.
barren4ever
Jeebus. As if we do not need another reason to walk far away from anyone with a kid, even more so a kid alone. A quiet kid can wreck your life if it falls flat on it's face within half a mile from you.doh face It should be legal to have CF communities just to protect citizens from frivolous lawsuits "About The Children" TM.

Would this be possible with a gated community?

Any lawyers on the board?
55 and over communities in Florida are allowed.

In Cancun, Mexico there are condo complexes that don't allow anyone under 18 to stay there. My husband and I are going to buy a place there after he retires.
May 19, 2014
cfchevygirl

I did lmao though at reddit poster who talked about the sprogs who continually got trapped by the talking garbage cans. That was hilarious!

"Thanks for the trash!" waving hellolarious

That made me laugh until I cried! Maybe I was a particularly shy, timid child, but it would never occur to me to put my head inside a trash can, especially not a public one. Or maybe modern kids are just that stupid.

All these stories make me cringe, when I was 10-13, I used to play in those ball pits and crawl tunnels with my nephew at the kiddie restaurants. Eeew!
May 20, 2014
navi8orgirl
My parents owned several stores; the Playlands were a liability. Moos would decide Mickey D's would play babysitter, dump the kids in Playland, and take off four miles down the road to the mall. After finding one too many mall orphans, they tore them out and made more seating.

That makes sense. Considering the one in my area, there is a grocery store right across the street from McDonald's, so perhaps one too many Moos left the snowflakes in the Playland for a few hours while getting grocery shopping done in peace.

It gave me a good laugh too. The thought of a kid sticking its head in a talking trash can and floundering around like an animal in a trap is just hilarious. But talk about a bunch of little retards. I was a dumb kid and did dumb things, but even in all my stupidity, I never thought to stick my head in a garbage can. I think I'd have been more scared of a talking trash can than curious.
barren4ever

This is what I've always worried about. There's a couple of little crotch droppings who plot to walk out in front of drivers as they come to the exit of our townhouse complex while they wait for the bus stop. The girl stood as look out one day as I, very very slowly approached the exit, and gave the boy a signal as I got to the end of the drive and he suddenly started walking slowly across staring at me. I came to a stop and looked past him as if I was making sure a car was not coming before pulling onto the street. I wasn't going to even acknowledge his existence. They know what they're doing and that if someone even bumps them in the ass, that person's life is ruined.

My Dad always told us when we would beg for a swimming pool as kids that no matter what kind of barrier you would put in place, so kid would find a way in and drown and then you would lose everything you had. I see that as true in all kinds of situations.
May 23, 2014
crazy old crone
This is what I've always worried about. There's a couple of little crotch droppings who plot to walk out in front of drivers as they come to the exit of our townhouse complex while they wait for the bus stop. The girl stood as look out one day as I, very very slowly approached the exit, and gave the boy a signal as I got to the end of the drive and he suddenly started walking slowly across staring at me. I came to a stop and looked past him as if I was making sure a car was not coming before pulling onto the street. I wasn't going to even acknowledge his existence. They know what they're doing and that if someone even bumps them in the ass, that person's life is ruined.

There was a group of junior high fuckups who would do the same exact thing in my parents' neighborhood. It went from crossing slowly in front of cars to standing IN the road to standing in the road and JUMPING in front of cars. My mom finally called the police on them.
Shiny
cfchevygirl

"Thanks for the trash!" waving hellolarious

That made me laugh until I cried! Maybe I was a particularly shy, timid child, but it would never occur to me to put my head inside a trash can, especially not a public one. Or maybe modern kids are just that stupid.

waving hellolarious Pass the tissues - crying here too ROFL.....
Heck, when I was a kid, mom taught me how to put trash in without touching the FLAP ~~~ I'd have had NO inclination to put my head INTO the receptacle & can't imagine what my mom's reaction would have been if I'd even Thought about it waving hellolarious
May 25, 2014
happilyjustus

Heck, when I was a kid, mom taught me how to put trash in without touching the FLAP ~~~ I'd have had NO inclination to put my head INTO the receptacle & can't imagine what my mom's reaction would have been if I'd even Thought about it waving hellolarious

Here's the thing - I don't think parents are teaching their kids SHIT. My mom covered a lot of ground - the ABC's, how to avoid the drunk creep laying dazed on the park grass, how to put down toilet paper on the seat, etc. Many parents these days can't be bothered. They crapped out a kid and got presents - surely that's all that's required of them, right?

That Reddit thread is making me puke in my mouth. Urp.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 25, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
That Reddit thread is making me puke in my mouth. Urp.

Why? Did you get to the Big Mac thread?

....and to think I had McShit last night for supper. Too tired to fix a meal. That'll learn me.

ETA: noooooo :lips

An old couple were with their grandchild. They sat at one of the tables that had the tubes running over it. Kid pissed in the tunnels above, piss dripped down all over the old people and their food.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login