Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Future cancer curer (TM) threatens rape if a girl rejects him for prom

Posted by brown-eyed diamond 
Yes, you read that right. Here's the post.

Have at it. I'm still seething with rage. The only bright side for the time being is he apparently got suspended.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
What an ugly little bastard he is too! angry smiley

This makes me positively rage-y!! He deserves more than just suspension. This little parasite needs to feel some pain in his life.

I think he's going to be another basement-dwelling loser who can't score with anyone, and may eventually start raping as a way of controlling the women he hates so much for rejecting him.
Good luck finding a job numb nut :goggle Think any woman wants to work alongside a psychopath like that? Think any man would welcome him into his home as a date for his daughter?

I would suggest chemical castration for the perv, but that would only increase his current magma-sized hostility toward women and cause him to act out with a weapon instead of his (likely) teeny weeny peen.
mumofsixbirds
What an ugly little bastard he is too! angry smiley

This makes me positively rage-y!! He deserves more than just suspension. This little parasite needs to feel some pain in his life.

I think he's going to be another basement-dwelling loser who can't score with anyone, and may eventually start raping as a way of controlling the women he hates so much for rejecting him.

I have been harassed by men, too many to even get into here. I have been mugged even, fought the guy off, no attempted rape. Yet. I'm taller so many people don't fool with me.

/ break / in thoughts. But sim - I just got off the phone with someone who's getting grief at a store I once got grief at.

You want I should come there?

GOD DAMMIT HEADS WILL ROLL!

Fuck with me and I'll kill you. I'm not kidding, either. I'm apx 6' tall, 160 lbs, and pretty muscular. You wanna go? LET'S GO!

Additionally - as I have mentioned here before - I am a biz person, strictly legit. However - I do know all types of people in - less than legit biz - including people who - let's just say all murder charges were dropped.

You wanna fuck with me? LET'S GO. I'll bring my friends, too.

Fuck heads like this are just asking for it.

Fools like this do not want to meet up with me, or one of my associates, in a dark alley.

angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

Bring it HERE Shit Bag! We'll see what's what and who's the badass. I DARE YOU.

You got the balls to come to Chi Town? FUCK NO YOU DON'T.

I and mine will fucking cannibalize you. Little Boy.

You wanna go? LET'S GO. Let's see how tough you really are.
Another prom incident. Along with the excess spending, underage drinking, and now even assaults, schools should get out of the business of hosting dances, proms, etc., and focus on educating the kids. Schools should be there to teach, not entertain.
He should be put down. He is of no good to society.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
What an idiot. This is going to follow him around his entire life. Good luck getting a job you asshole.
Notice the large knife he's holding, also.

What's behind him? You looked at the pic, do you remember?

These things / seeing things - are part of all 'fighting techniques'. Complex Martial Arts to 'street fighting'.

I should brush up on some of these things.

So should we all.

Because many of these 'joke threats' - are no joke at all.

Consider this asshole - not only did he take the time to make this, - he made the effort to include a large, dangerous, knife.

ALL rape and any threat of ANY violence - should be taken seriously.

And if they take the time to include a large knife -

That's another step up. That's a HUGE red flag to me. The *whole thing* is a red flag to me - Sane people do not act this way.

PSA: There's plenty of 'self defense' info online. It's *absolutely necessary* , IMO, to learn at least, the basic ideas.
Gee.

And to think that mixed-gender education "teaches each gender" how to properly act around the other.

I don't fucking think so.

Sorry but that story got my single-gender education system dander going.
JohnDrake
Another prom incident. Along with the excess spending, underage drinking, and now even assaults, schools should get out of the business of hosting dances, proms, etc., and focus on educating the kids. Schools should be there to teach, not entertain.

IMHO proms should just be done away with. They serve no purpose to the kids.
selidororous
Gee.

And to think that mixed-gender education "teaches each gender" how to properly act around the other.

Did you ever go to a single gender school? I did for a few years and enjoyed it. I think if I could have gone to a single gender school from 8th grade through high school, I would have avoided many problems. I can tell some stories about the inappropriate behavior students of each gender exhibited towards the other and I graduated high school in the 1980s. I don't want to think about what they do now.

One thing I do remember was in the boys' school, earning good grades was something that got respect while in the coed schools, it got ridicule. In the coed schools, boys could either be jocks or losers and not much else. I consider that to be the same thing as saying women should be staying home having babies.

These dances, proms, etc, don't exactly help the situation. Some say they were fine in the past, but times have changed.
JohnDrake
selidororous
Gee.

Did you ever go to a single gender school? I did for a few years and enjoyed it. I think if I could have gone to a single gender school from 8th grade through high school, I would have avoided many problems. I can tell some stories about the inappropriate behavior students of each gender exhibited towards the other and I graduated high school in the 1980s. I don't want to think about what they do now.

One thing I do remember was in the boys' school, earning good grades was something that got respect while in the coed schools, it got ridicule. In the coed schools, boys could either be jocks or losers and not much else. I consider that to be the same thing as saying women should be staying home having babies.

These dances, proms, etc, don't exactly help the situation. Some say they were fine in the past, but times have changed.

i'm not sure if they were ever a great idea, JohnDrake. I graduated 30 years ago from a coed public school. Prom was the end-of-year ritual that meant you were a success if you had a date. In those days, no date--no prom. People didn't go with a group of friends like they can now. And though it wasn't the ostentatious display it is now, it still wasn't cheap. What point does prom serve? Neither hubby nor I went to our respective proms, though it doesn't seem to bother him. Wish I could say the same. Oh well, water under the bridge.

IMHO, prom is part of the pressure to "pair up" and be a nice boy/girl who is acceptable to the opposite sex. And it's a great boost to certain parts of the economy, though it often depletes parunts' bank accounts to cater to their younguns' fantasies. YMMV, of course.
cj
JohnDrake
selidororous
Gee.

i'm not sure if they were ever a great idea, JohnDrake. I graduated 30 years ago from a coed public school. Prom was the end-of-year ritual that meant you were a success if you had a date. In those days, no date--no prom. People didn't go with a group of friends like they can now. And though it wasn't the ostentatious display it is now, it still wasn't cheap. What point does prom serve? Neither hubby nor I went to our respective proms, though it doesn't seem to bother him. Wish I could say the same. Oh well, water under the bridge.

IMHO, prom is part of the pressure to "pair up" and be a nice boy/girl who is acceptable to the opposite sex. And it's a great boost to certain parts of the economy, though it often depletes parunts' bank accounts to cater to their younguns' fantasies. YMMV, of course.

It was the same way when I was growing up with regard to prom. Not only did I not go to any proms, but didn't go to any school dances at all, and I have no regrets. It just wasn't something I was interested in.

I agree with you about the pressure to pair up. I also think that is a bad thing. The schools shouldn't be putting that kind of pressure on the kids and since dances and proms are school sponsored events, the school is responsible. Putting this sort of pressure on kids doesn't add to learning, which is what school is about, so these kinds of events should be done away with.
The prom was kind of a non-issue to me. I wasn't really friends with the people who went so I don't care who had a date or whatever. Maybe it's different now, I don't know.

The dumbass here who combines prom/rape jokes/threats is truly an idiot. I'm sure he is getting his ass handed to him by plenty of people. And high-fived by others because there are so many sick fucks out there.
JohnDrake
selidororous
Gee.

I'm glad I went to a private school and didn't have to deal with these things. I remember the public school kids going on about it all. The parents of private school kids would do something at a Country Club. It wouldn't be labeled as a 'Cotillion' or 'Debutante Ball' or anything like that, because that would be crass. It would be a 'low key thing'. A 'Summer Dance' for the kids who's parents belonged to whatever club. None of the kids wanted to bother with this crap, either, and most didn't.

I grew up in the 'Grunge' era, and there were plenty of Goth and Punk types too - and many kids were like - fuck this crap! Not doing it.

So, we didn't.

YAY! I'm glad I managed to avoid it all. Yeah, I was one of those Surly Kids grinning smiley
Interesting.

I checked and found the post still up. You'd think that considering the mess this last week has been because of Elliott Rodger, the idiot would take it down. People are going to look at it in a different light, now.
blondie
The prom was kind of a non-issue to me. I wasn't really friends with the people who went so I don't care who had a date or whatever. Maybe it's different now, I don't know.

The prom was a non-issue for me, too. I never dated while in high school and my small circle of friends never dated, either. We were more concerned with more important things such as which college we were going to attend, graduating from high school, getting good grades on our AP exams, and getting our drivers licenses.

I remember hearing the week after the senior prom in 1981 how there had been some problems at the event such as seating snafus, like a really gave a crap LOL!

Fast forward to 20 years later (in 2001) and being able to obtain a compilation of "What have you done since graduating HS?" summaries filled out by some of my fellow graduates (I did not reply). I was a little stunned at the ages of the children so many of the (female) respondents had - 16, 17, 18, even 19 years old! Doing some quick math meant that some of my female classmates got knocked up way less than 4 years after finishing high school, probably forgoing college altogether. There were some who had much younger children along with decent careers so they at least had the good sense to postpone getting knocked up for a while.
Zzelda
JohnDrake
selidororous
Gee.

I'm glad I went to a private school and didn't have to deal with these things. I remember the public school kids going on about it all. The parents of private school kids would do something at a Country Club. It wouldn't be labeled as a 'Cotillion' or 'Debutante Ball' or anything like that, because that would be crass. It would be a 'low key thing'. A 'Summer Dance' for the kids who's parents belonged to whatever club. None of the kids wanted to bother with this crap, either, and most didn't.

I grew up in the 'Grunge' era, and there were plenty of Goth and Punk types too - and many kids were like - fuck this crap! Not doing it.

So, we didn't.

YAY! I'm glad I managed to avoid it all. Yeah, I was one of those Surly Kids grinning smiley

The school you went to wasn't typical of many private schools. The private schools I went to had them too. I went to small private schools too so everyone knew who didn't go to dances, the prom, etc., and those students were often targeted for abuse. Seems like the only private schools that don't have proms and dances these days are the fundy schools, and they have their own set of issues.

I think the way your school handled it was a good way to go. If the kids want dances, let them or their parents organize it and pay for it themselves, separate from the school. Since it's not a school sponsored event, it's not such a big deal if someone doesn't go.

In spite of the problems that have been cropping up because of these events, I'm surprised there hasn't been any effort made to do away with them. That's what happens with other things that cause problems, why not this?
JohnDrake

In spite of the problems that have been cropping up because of these events, I'm surprised there hasn't been any effort made to do away with them. That's what happens with other things that cause problems, why not this?

JD,

My feeling is that the issue lies not with the students, but with the breeder parents who insist that these events remain the responsibility of the schools hosting them. These are the same people who believe that since adolesence represented "the greatest time in their lives," that it should also be a great time for everyone else, including all members of the next generation.

Even among many of my contemporaries and co-workers, there is real bewilderment when I tell them that I didn't care about the prom, high school sports, dances, events, etc. I just wanted to do my work and get the hell out of there.

If private citizens want to have their own dances, events, proms, sports teams, etc. for those of junior high/high school age, that's fine with me. Let them do it themselves, including financing it themselves. I can't see any compelling reason why taxpayers should be on the hook for funding teenage recreation.
JohnDrake
selidororous
Gee.

I did - women's college - and loved it. Went to a parochial high school where no proms nor dances took place and ditto for junior high. And having been born and raised in Connecticut, a state well known for its single-gender schools (like Miss Porter's; Jackie Kennedy was an alumnae) - I knew a few women who went to girls schools, and also worked with a lady who graduated from Emma Willard school in Troy, New York. And I have some British friends who are products of single gender schools too (boys schools).

You're absolutely right about how boys and girls act around each other in school. Great way for those "gender roles" to be cultivated, no? My husband is an awesome cook and everyone I meet who asks me about it think it's weird.

Because only in the USA are male cooks perceived as being well less than manly. Talk about twisted thinking...
The little asshole thinks having "fat chicks," his words, make flirty eyes at him is traumatic. I hope from here on out any young woman he feels is overweight gives him total hell.
StudioFiftyFour
JohnDrake

JD,

My feeling is that the issue lies not with the students, but with the breeder parents who insist that these events remain the responsibility of the schools hosting them. These are the same people who believe that since adolesence represented "the greatest time in their lives," that it should also be a great time for everyone else, including all members of the next generation.

Even among many of my contemporaries and co-workers, there is real bewilderment when I tell them that I didn't care about the prom, high school sports, dances, events, etc. I just wanted to do my work and get the hell out of there.

If private citizens want to have their own dances, events, proms, sports teams, etc. for those of junior high/high school age, that's fine with me. Let them do it themselves, including financing it themselves. I can't see any compelling reason why taxpayers should be on the hook for funding teenage recreation.
This is possibly the best summation of why school sports, dances, events, etc. are a waste of taxpayers' money. (And I'm nominally a liberal).Wish I could post this on Fakebook, would surely ruffle lots of feathers!:chug

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login