Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When to stop trying

Posted by lar19 
When to stop trying
June 12, 2014
When to stop trying

Bint already has one child but is "sick of not knowing" her family size. Multiple miscarriages and health problems. I think the time to stop trying has long passed.
Re: When to stop trying
June 12, 2014
Premature ovarian failure, major pelvic prolapse, potential heart and kidney problems, annual miscarriages...jeez lady, it sounds like you've got enough problems going on without trying to grow a fetus in the middle of all that mess. Your body is not in any shape to produce offspring. You will only produce dead clumps and a sea of debt.

If it were me, I'd be more worried about the possible problems in essential organs like heart and kidneys! Forget the baby, lady, work on shoring up your own health!
June 12, 2014
Most importantly, she has a GENETIC DISORDER. Jeez shouldn't that be reason enough? :headbrick
June 13, 2014
" We both agree that IVF (we would require a donor egg) nor adoption are for us - those are such personal decisions and I'm glad we are on the same page."
Ahhh, the classic OneOfOurOwn TM situation.

Moo, YES. It is time to "stop trying". Why don't you try and be a better parent to your existing child? Why don't you try and work on your relationship with your partner? Be grateful for what you have and go do something good for the world.
June 13, 2014
She doesn't seem to be considering the needs of the child she has at all. Considering her health problems, trying to have another sounds like a potential death wish. She doesn't even care that she would leave her child motherless? Moo can't be at all grateful for what she has. The old "infertility = inadequacy" propaganda has been fully absorbed here, to the detriment of everyone in her life.
June 13, 2014
I don't feel sorry for these infertile myrtles who must have One Of Their Own. It's obviously nothing to do with experiencing the joys of raising a kid or they'd adopt.
June 13, 2014
My mother adopted after the miscarriage from hell. She had one child naturally, the miscarriage, then went and adopted a special needs toadler (me).

I don't know how she managed it. She ran a business (dance studio/teaching/shows in theaters). Her older child had asthma from hell, the little one had assbergers, and the husband a nervous break down.

For Pete's sake, I tried to make a swimming pool out of the family car!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 13, 2014
I cannot imagine abusing your body like this!

Mine got abused, I didn't even ask for it!

It was the Anthrax drugs ~

For those who missed in - I got e.coli straight to the bloodstream.

Anthrax drugs, Chemo drugs, some crazy thing that works by unwinding the DNA of various targeted microbes -

All this shit fucked up my system like I cannot even convey in words. And I can't complain, I guess, because without these extreme measures - I would be typing this from the Ghostly Realms.

I can maybe say - when younger (I'm 38) I was a Semi Pro Tennis player. I got scholarships for school. I was not at the level to make Pro though, one or two rungs behind that. Still - good enough to get some Scholarship $.

Point: I was 'in shape'. I know what 'health' feels like.

Other Angle: I have a great deal of education and did work hard. I also had a 'side' to me - where - not sure how to say? I was kind of a 'bad kid' or 'reckless person'. I have taken all sorts of illegal drugs. Just about all of them. Hard stuff. 420 is like a Cig to me. Hard and weird stuff - PCP. Enough of that to where I can pick out anything laced with it. Mintleaf.

I mention this because - I have also had these experiences / know the feeling - and I mention it as comparison to these Anthrax and Chemo drugs, from when I was sick, and there is NO comparison! Not even CLOSE!

NOTHING has ever made me feel *as strange* as these bizarre chemical drugs. NOTHING. Not even PCP.

Or H, or Coke, or D4., or K, or E - I've pretty much ingested them *all*.

And NOTHING compared to this SHIT. NOTHING.

If it is not clear - I mean this in a negative way. It was all simply GODAWFUL.

The cure was worse than the illness.

Fool with your body and find out the hard way.

And - I wasn't looking for this. Breeding is a CHOICE.

Don't fuck with your body. If it's not meant to do certain things - ACCEPT THAT.

I have *an extremely touchy system* now - over something I did NOT choose! An accident.

You wanna fuck with your body on purpose?

Uh huh. Good luck with that. Just from my experiences - IMO you'd be better off burnin some Mintleaf.

smile rolling left righteyes2

They keep fucking themselves up, it'll come back at them, the leading edge of these Chemically / Hormonally Altered Cows, and their issues, are already popping up.
June 14, 2014
sad smiley Personally, I'm sorry to see that moo won't explore IVF. Perhaps it's immature of me, but I always feel better about my stupid student loans when I read about some moo racking up tens of thousands in IVF debt and getting nothing from it... tongue sticking out smiley
June 14, 2014
Heck, some of these moos are so desperate that they'll get piggo even if the doctor has all but guaranteed them that they'll die on the table giving birth to it. Do they not care that the kid won't have a moo? Or do they just not think that far ahead?
June 14, 2014
stillwaters
sad smiley Personally, I'm sorry to see that moo won't explore IVF. Perhaps it's immature of me, but I always feel better about my stupid student loans when I read about some moo racking up tens of thousands in IVF debt and getting nothing from it... tongue sticking out smiley

In many countries, the health system pays for several rounds. And then there's a chance they might succeed in creating a sickly sprog, instead of just killing themselves with cancer in the attempt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login