Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Society Doesn't Pressure Women To Breed :wtf

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Society Doesn't Pressure Women To Breed :wtf
June 14, 2014
This is a pretty idiot take on the issue.

Child-free individuals like Delgado lose those of us in the parent camp by deeming childrearing “breeding.” Delgado claims, “Having children isn’t an achievement. The entire animal kingdom does it. The ‘welfare queen’ down the block has done it six times with another on the way. Having a child is not an achievement—raising a child well is.” As any woman who has grown a human being inside their body and then either pushed it out or had it surgically removed, I can assure her that pregnancy and birth is itself an accomplishment.

Any woman who chooses to take a pregnancy to term, something many do not, should be applauded and celebrated. As a conservative, Delgado shouldn’t be so quick to write off the importance of celebrating a woman bringing new life into the world, even if she is a “welfare queen.”

I don't even know where to start with the load of BS! Moo seems to have her udders in a twist that someone DARED to not make her feel special for pinching a loaf.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/06/13/society-doesnt-pressure-women-to-have-children/#disqus_thread
Re: Society Doesn't Pressure Women To Breed :wtf
June 14, 2014
smile rolling left righteyes2

I may go on there and say something, I'm in an *extra foul* mood too angry smiley
June 14, 2014
Zzelda
smile rolling left righteyes2

I may go on there and say something, I'm in an *extra foul* mood too angry smiley

Go for it smiling smiley This cunt moo needs a smack down.
June 14, 2014
Please do, Zzelda. Those folks need some, uh , gentle persuasion.bouncing and laughing

It takes a child to raze a village.
June 14, 2014
I had to let 'er rip:

Stupid breeder cunt
Yes, I was surprised to see Delgado quote Marcotte in a serious manner. She seemed to ignore the fact that childbearing is just a part of being a woman. Most women are born with a desire to have offspring. I would argue that men are even born with the desire to reproduce (the prospect of sex doesn't hurt their desire). I believe God built it in us to further the human race. Certainly everyone is different, and women and men can choose to remain childless, but they shouldn't guilt those of us who do have children. I had my first child at the age of 24 and the second at 27. It wasn't because we were financially ready or finally on a career path to prosperity. It wasn't because all of our friends were doing it (many had children earlier than we did). It wasn't because anyone was pressuring us to take that step. We just wanted a baby. We loved each other and wanted to see what the combination of our DNA would be like. It was a great decision. My parents--like yours--always told me you can't be ready for a baby. You just have to make your life fit the baby. And it will.

Extra-spicy Popcorn
Childbearing does NOT have to be part of being a woman, that's why birth control was invented. As far as "God" is concerned, not everyone follows your particular religion. You sit there and tell childfree people NOT to lay guilt trips on parents, but parents do far more than their fair share of guilt tripping. Parenting may have been a great decision for YOU, but that doesn't mean it's a great decision for everyone. Maybe if people actually thought out the choice the bring children into this world instead of just doing it on a whim, there might be fewer kids living in poverty and/or broken homes.

Unfortunately, on the actual website, it fucked up a little. I tried quoting her, and some of it got onto my post. tongue sticking out smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
June 14, 2014
I did put something on there, I kinda kept it 'toned down', these types cannot grasp complex thinking either.

Me / NRF
NewRadFront • a few seconds ago
Breeding is producing Consumers for Big Biz. Conservatives are too blind to see what's right in front of them.

Also - kids and the "Famblee Lifestyle" just *absolutely suck*. Who would voluntarily do this? That's why they keep preaching the Pro Breeding crap at you - which also means that if it *were great* - it'd not need all this advertising.

And then the ones who got suckered into it want to see others just as miserable as they are.

Yeah? We CF are smarter than that! winking smiley

I think I got my point across, anyway.
June 14, 2014
idiot breeder
We (..) wanted to see what the combination of our DNA would be like.

Christ, you can do that playing Sims and you're not stuck with the result of your experiment for the rest of your life.
June 14, 2014
breeder cheerleader
As any woman who has grown a human being inside their body and then either pushed it out or had it surgically removed, I can assure her that pregnancy and birth is itself an accomplishment.

Hey all you gals -forget college, career success or feats of athleticism. You can win a trophy just for taking a load!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Oh, please. There have been literally braindead women who have given birth. If you can do it while technically dead, it is not a fucking accomplishment. If cockroaches and rats can do the exact same thing you just did, it is not a fucking accomplishment.

Humans have bred over 7 billion times. And that's just the current crop -- who knows what it is if you include all of history. You're not special. You're just another grunting sow on your back in a mass of humanity.

It's a hell of a lot harder to say no to our natalist society than it is to fuck without a condom and just give in to it, and it's especially hard to find a doctor to fix you when you haven't already popped a few out. My tubal is way more of an accomplishment than pinching a loaf ever will be.

But of course, we know the reason they believe this is because they've never done anything that's a real accomplishment in their entire lives, and they have to come up with some kind of reason why they're not just a waste of oxygen.
June 15, 2014
They want a goddamned trophy just for gestating. So many breeders fail at that part and think they've done their lot by simply squeezing it out. The end of the road is NOT the delivery day. You have now brought another human into this world, and you have a hell of a job to do for the next two decades to raise it to be a responsible and decent person. There are failures at every juncture of the raising stage that are brought up here on a daily basis. Just about anything can gestate a fetus. Try raising one to be a good person; that's where the real work is. But no, they want to just carry on about all the prizes they deserve for earning those tiger stripes. If two cats can do it under the porch....

~~ Your child's wants & likes do not always come first & these wants & likes should not override the rights of others. Wants & likes do not equal needs.

~~ "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

~~ Girl Scout - Well, I'll tell you what. I'll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout Cookies. Do we have a deal?
Wednesday Addams - Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

~~Two people IS a family, & pets are family, too.</ SPAN STYLE>
June 15, 2014
If all you're capable of doing is waddling from your couch to the fridge and back, playing Farmville and spending your entire life as a leech, then sure, I can see how sprogging is an achievement to you.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
June 15, 2014
Honestly, my getting knocked up would be the absolute easiest thing ever. All I'd have to do would be stupid enough to fuck without birth control. That is no accomplishment.

It's harder work to actually prevent getting knocked up.

You can't reason with these idiot moos, though. Go back a little more than 100 years in this country and you will find women who had actually had real challenges with baybees. They did not have c-sections on demand or a host of drugs pumped into their system while they floated their whale ass in a 'birfin pool' or demanded diamonds as a 'push present.'

Instead, they popped out the kyd sans fanfare and then generally went right back to work. If you were really unlucky, you had complications and died in chyld-birth. These days, it's a tragedy to moo if you won't sign up for her chore list or bring her special dinners and presents.

Back in the day, perhaps birthing might have been an accomplishment, considering medical limitations plus the very real risk of death. But, even if it was then, it sure isn't now. The vast majority of humans and animals have done it, easily.

Seriously, get off the cross moos and grow up.
June 15, 2014
It's so fucking funny that moos think that them reproducing makes them SO SPAYSHUL AND AWESOME. Seriously? You've just done the single most mundane thing a female mammal can do - RATS are doing what you've just done as we speak (and with a lot less fanfare and complaining).

Actually, wait, that's not fair. I'm sure a mother rat would do a better job of raising offspring than a human moo would.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 15, 2014
Well it's true, it's not an accomplishment when a lot of people can do something. So when that something is a thing every living creature can do, it's about as much of an achievement as blinking. Hell, I'd say animals do a better job of raising their young. You never see a mother cat or rabbit trying to make her grown offspring dependent forever so they never ever leave her side. You never see a mother dog laying in the middle of the sidewalk belly-up so thosoe walking past can witness the beautiful act of her motherly nursing. You never see a mother horse fellating her male baby in an attempt to straighten a crooked cock.

Perhaps society doesn't pressure women to breed... it just tries to make you feel like shit and less of a human if you DON'T have kids. Some women realize what BS this is and aren't influenced by the bingoes (CFers), but women who are less certain can be easily swayed into breeding and being a part of the secret mommy club for social and societal ass pats. But compared to what some people of either gender do with their lives, I can see how breeding might seem like an accomplishment in comparison.

A biological function is never an achievement, period. And even if it was, I would sooner be happier for someone who took a shit after being constipated for a month than for someone who decides to spawn mindlessly.
June 15, 2014
I am sick to death of the glorification of moohood and chyld birf. The generations before us fought hard to be able to be defined as something more than mothers, they fought for equal pay, access to education and equal status at work. Many are still fighting against patriarchal culture, and against women being marginalised and denied access to things like culture, playing sport, as well as education.and the right to marry who they choose. The girls in Afghanistan who defy the mullahs and go to school, now that's achievement.

These stupid ass women who say never mind ladies, we had feminism, we're so over that, you.know you'd be happier shitting loaves every couple of years in exchange for a shiny new S-Moo-V and some trinkets than you would be having a career and having to work hard. There's no shame in admitting that you like playing house and being taken care of by a may-un.

Well fuck you, moo bitches. While you're sitting on your ever widening asses celebrating your torn, gaping vassholes and anal prolapses, the rest of us are getting on with running the fucking world, for the benefit of you and your brats. You would be the first to complain if there weren't any doctors to tend to Bratleigh's sniffles, because they were all busy birfin and contemplating their achievements instead of going and getting their medical degrees.

Once you get knocked up, that thing has to come out one way or another, so you can hardly call it an achievement proving that nature, and gravity, are functioning as intended. I'll concede that giving birth probably sucks, but so do a hell of a lot of other illnesses and ailments that the human body gets and goes through. I just had bronchitis in fact - I demand a spayshul medal because my antibodies worked and got rid of the infection. It's a mirakul!!
June 16, 2014
I'm still stunned that cunt would proudly say "we wanted to see what a combination of our DNA would look like". What a great reason to add to the population problem. Not vain at all!!! And they wonder why we roll our eyes at them...
June 16, 2014
Medusa
idiot breeder
We (..) wanted to see what the combination of our DNA would be like.

Christ, you can do that playing Sims and you're not stuck with the result of your experiment for the rest of your life.

FTW. waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login