Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

15-month old li'l sizzler

Posted by selidororous 
15-month old li'l sizzler
July 08, 2014
And here we have a copycat from my home state of Connecticut:

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-dies-inside-car-parked-affluent-connecticut-town-191620893.html

Another moron who no longer wants their kyd. Tard breeders.
Re: 15-month old li'l sizzler
July 08, 2014
According to the article:
"Many caregivers unknowingly leave sleeping babies inside the cars, the group said."

I call :BS on that. Parunts KNOW they are leaving their loaf in the car to die. There is no way they can't know that. Breeduhs are fucking disgusting.
July 08, 2014
That Yahoo article states that, on average, 38 kids per year die from being in locked cars. Yet, there's no parental or societal outrage, of course.

I decided to look up dog maulings, just to see the difference, since parents always go apeshit over a dog attack and demand they be euthanized. For 2013, the number of kids mauled to death by dogs was 18.

So, 18 killed by dogs last year; 38 killed by so-called parents. In theory, parents are more sentient and intelligent than dogs are. Dogs kill out of self-defense and self-preservation; they don't kill kids for fun or because they're inconvenient. And yet, it's expected, even demanded that dogs -- who don't know any better -- be put down for killing kids, while parents are given a free pass because "they've suffered enough."
Anonymous User
July 08, 2014

Police declined to answer questions surrounding the death, including how long the child was left in the car and whether a window was rolled down.

And whether a window was rolled down. As if this makes a difference.

How many children must be tortured to death before this asinine and likely intentional shit becomes per se child killing = first degree murder and torture? I seriously wish all of these breeders and their so-called care givers faced the penalty equal to the horrendous fate they have inflicted on these children.

It's a CRIME. No longer should society consider whether it was "intentional". It should be deemed intentional and the stupid mother fucking breeding useless PARENTS, and the useless "caretakers" they employ, are fully responsible. All of them should have their genitalia removed with an axe and then the should be locked in a tight black metal coffin, left in the Mojave until they are roasted and dead dead dead.

Enough!
July 08, 2014
I've read quite a few true crime books, and some of the most disturbing ones involve parents who killed or tried to kill their own kyds. So yes, it's bunk to claim these car deaths are all accidental. But most people don't acknowledge the truth that many children die at the hands of their parents. It's one of those godawful truths that has to be swept under the rug, and so this shit continues. Prosecute these "forgetful" parunts to the full extent of the law.

It takes a child to raze a village.
July 09, 2014
If you kill someone, you should be prosecuted, end of story. The only mitigating factors I can think of are self-defence and genuine accident. The feelings of the person who did the killing should be irrelevant to the discussion.

Or we accept infanticide, as many societies have done. Presumably if it were sanctioned it could be done in a less brutal way.

What we have now is just plain stupid. Anyone who is not a parent who kills an infant will be treated as a monster, worse than someone who kills an adult. Meanwhile parents can kill the child with impunity because it is assumed to be an accident. The idiots supporting the "suffered enough" are in complete denial about the long history of infanticide which demonstrates that the desire to kill children is clearly not outside of the range of parental experience. Just because the idea of a parent as a killer is incompatible with their mythology of the supreme sacrificing breeder, they will accept any number of horrific child deaths rather than alter their world view.
July 09, 2014
yurble
If you kill someone, you should be prosecuted, end of story. The only mitigating factors I can think of are self-defence and genuine accident. The feelings of the person who did the killing should be irrelevant to the discussion.

Or we accept infanticide, as many societies have done. Presumably if it were sanctioned it could be done in a less brutal way.

What we have now is just plain stupid. Anyone who is not a parent who kills an infant will be treated as a monster, worse than someone who kills an adult. Meanwhile parents can kill the child with impunity because it is assumed to be an accident. The idiots supporting the "suffered enough" are in complete denial about the long history of infanticide which demonstrates that the desire to kill children is clearly not outside of the range of parental experience. Just because the idea of a parent as a killer is incompatible with their mythology of the supreme sacrificing breeder, they will accept any number of horrific child deaths rather than alter their world view.

We do accept infanticide. As many society, we can't however accept willfull infanticide.

Ancient Romans didn't cut out the kid's head. They put unwanted babies in jars and left them to die. Other societies had different ways to kill a newborn without actually seeming to, from letting them fall from cliffs (so you don't see the result) to abbandon them in the wilderness.

Several Ancient Romans' authors did not claim that they wanted the child "to die". They were, they thought, giving the newborn a chance, for it may be picked up by somebody.

I do think that the impulse to make do with unwanted babies is strong, and likely ancient. Today, we don't do it by leaving kids in jars. We leave them in hot cars. Society, in both cases, looks elsewhere and pretend it is not true. It is an elaborate deception.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 09, 2014
Well, when was the last time you heard of a case of SIDS? I haven't in years. That's because law enorcement finally caught on...now it is "Hot Car Syndrome." However, now that the ruse on that is finally up, parents will have to move on to yet another accidental murder method.
July 09, 2014
Something isn't making sense to me with this kids in hot car bullshit.

People get butthurt over the abortion of a clump of cells, but where are the pro lifers when it comes to protecting actual living children? Why is there not a huge outcry over this, as pointed out earlier similar to the outcry over dog attacks?

I find it hard to believe anyone could genuinely forget their kyd was in the car with them. The amount of shit breeders spout about how wonderful it is having a baybeeee, how they arenow forever transformed into a better person, someone else's needs now come before their own, etc. And then those same shit spouting breeders "forget" the little miracle while it roasts to death?

Shit is not adding up here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login