Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Collection of "I am a single mom and about to be evicted!!!" Stories:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://single-mom-about-to-become-homeless-please-god-help-me.app-need-a-miracle-1.aidpage.com/

1)I am a single mother of a beautiful 10 yr old daughter, who has no idea that very soon, she will be forced from the home she has grown up in, to live in her mom's car with her mom. In approx. 2 weeks time, I lost my job, received an eviction notice, my auto insurance will be cancelled (5 days left to pay), which means my car will be repossessed as it's financed, my credit cards are maxed out, late, and over the limit, my credit score (which I struggled and worked so very hard for) went from "Excellent" to "Poor", and the love of my life has left me. Up until I read the last sentence I was wondering why all of this sudden string of bad luck. The, "love of my life", aka her wallet left.:hello

Social Services have told me that there is no assistance what-so-ever available for my family. No medical, no emergency housing, nothing. I was told it was due to budget cuts. I have called every where I could find, and am told the same thing each time - "I'm sorry, there just isn't anything we can do to help you." I receive no child support (never have) and have absolutely no where else to turn. I am now down to absolutely nothing. That's a complete lie as ALL welfare offices across the nation provide emergency food cards, Medicaid, and shelter to women with kids. If she doesn't get child support it's her own damned fault because she either 1)Doesn't know who the baby daddy even is which is irresponsible, 2)She spawned with a deadbeat or criminal, or 3)She should have pursued him for support LONG ago.

I'm afraid that once the sherrifs notice goes on my door to evacuate my home and we are homeless, that social services will then take my daughter from me. She still isn't even aware I lost my job. I've hid all of this from her to try and protect her. She's 10 yrs old and innocent and I hate myself because of all of this. I pray to God everyday and night for a miracle. Please, please, from the depth of my soul HELP ME! No one will take her kid from her just because she was evicted. This story smells like a rat shrug

2)hi im a singal mum of a 13 yr an a6 yr old plus my nephew who is 18 an 2 months ago i had a breast cancer scare an at the same time i was given a sec 21 from my landlord who now want to sell house i currently rent . so i contacted my council who told me to register an i would probely geta council house but then last week i tryed to bid on a house but my ap had bin closed due to me owing 1800 from a house years go but thats it they wont help me an i carnt find any were that i could afford HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ AS I HAVE 9 DAYS LEFT God how I LOATHE that text-speak bullshit. What does a "cancer scare" have to do with anything? thumbs updown

3)Yes my name is Rhonda Haynes...I'm 29 years.old with.4 beautiful kids that I love.so.much I will given them.the world if I can....I.have.2.boys and.2 girls..I'm.going.through a lot with my kids....we are homeless and don't have.nowhere to go...I've always helped people especially the elders I will clean for them also....I come from a.family of.nine.other siblings...I got molested.by my mom husband when I was a lol girl...I ran track and played basketball...I loved.sports.and still do now...my mom treated me like crap n treated my brothers n my sister's like everything...I suffer from a lot of things in my pass but I became strong...but right now I don't have.no one to turn to...I stay crying n praying to god..I really need help...I wanna go back to school and better myself for me and my kids....my mom still treat me like crap I haven't been around them I always be alone...I need day care help my on or nobody don't wanna help with my kids wile.I work...I.know I wanna be successful I just need help Jeeeeeez. This is a classic example of generational WIC-Welfare Whorism: Stupid, illiterate, 4 babydaddyless kids, bad childhood, nothing is ever their fault, and they wait until they are almost 30 and evicted with four fucking kids before it dawns on them to "better" themselves by going to school to get a certificate in "nursing", which is a broad spectrum term they use for a 90 day "diploma" certifying them for bed pan changing:headbrick

4)IM GOING THRU THE SAME THING AND I HAD TWO JOBS AND THEY R TRYING TO TAKE MY KIDS TOO...I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO LEAVE MY OTHER JOB TO BALANCE..JUST ABOUT TO GO TO THE WELFARE AND C WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR ME....MY LANDLORD JUST GAVE A NOTICE AND IM LIKE REALLY......waving hellolarious Yeah, REALLY.

ANYWAY I TALKED TO A SISTER IN CHRIST AND SHE SAID THAT ALL THIS IS HAPPENING IN MY CASE FOR A NEW BEGINNING....THIS IS JUST A PIECE OF THE STORY...BUT SOMEHOW .... SOMEWAY ..THE LORD IS GOING TO HELP US....U C YES WE ARE GOING THRU THE STORM....YES I FEEL THE SAMMME PAIN...WITH THE PAIN WE GO THRU IT WITH JESUS...THE LORD DOES NOT REPAY US FOR THE OUR SINS ACCORDINALLY...SIS REMEMBER THAT.... What?confused smiley

AND ..HE WILL WORK IT OUT ALL THE BAD AND TURN IT FOR GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM...AND TRUST ME I DONT LIKE ONE BIT HOW THESE IS GOING DOWN.... BUT THERE IS NO OTHER WAY....PRAY AND TALK TO CHURCH MEMBERS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS....GET EVERYONE TO PRAY .... PRAYER IS EVERTHING ...GOD WANTS TO SHOW U HOW GREAT HE IS AND SOMETIMES IS GETS OUR ATTENTION ...TO LET US KNOW THAT HE WANTS TO BE NUMBER ONE IN UR LIFE.....Oh, okay, she's saying God is testing her and letting her know if he's not number one then she will get evicted as a wake up call of sorts. thumbs upwink

5)Faith and patience goes along with way god and you need to keep your eyes open so you can see and hear and when he's speaking to you and its not always necessarily directly to you but he uses other things like people, animals like for example today was a rough day for me and i was craving some candy this morning but its not in the budget so i had to do without, anyways i had to stop at my moms work for something and there was a jar of candy on the counter and it had the exact piece of candy i was craving and when i got home my favorite movie was on its not something they play all the time, most people would say "oh that's a coincidence" no that was god everything happens for a reason yeah it doesn't seem like a big deal but it was to me. he did that to show me he's here and he loves me. God has a plan for you, his timing is perfect. be sure to read your bible everyday It's a MIRACLE!bouncing and laughing

6)Can u help me i feel like I'm going to explode... I'm about to loose my son along with my mind..I;m struggling to pray let along keep my faith. I'm slowly becoming a addict trying to escape the pain..weed beer cigarettes. I did a adoption may 3rd 2013. So that i could get my 5yr old back..he came home september 19th 2013. Ive took in a old fried n child..payed for new apartment in old friends name so he wouldnt loose his child n now he giving me his butt to kiss.. I tookhis son to church supplied their every need and im in shock that he would turn it around on me..i took all of them to my church several times.. Bought the boys childrens bibles..N im not welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uhhhhhhhsaying 'wtf' WHY is she housing all these other strays and getting "kids back" and whatnot when she doesn't have a fucking place to live?

7)Im a 26 year old single mother of a 5 year old with Lupus. We are days from evictio.. And my light will be off tomorrow. I live in Jacksonville fl. My family does not help me and im suffering from cancer. If anyone can help me please email me at mondeziee@yahol.com I don't even..........:smn

8)I am in the same situation. I have a job ut my fiance has lost his job due to a workamns comp issue bc they ran him over with a forklift.waving hellolarious Yeah, legitimate worker's comp claims, like being run over by a fork lift, are generally denied.

9)me and my wife have four kids 3 months 1 4 and 5 and i went to jail a few weeks ago and 4 days ago my wife payed the last of her money to get me out and told me we lost are place to live and now we are struggling for money for mottles every night and we dont kno what to do so if anything can be said or done to help pleas let us kno That's one of the saddest things I have ever heard! They are already so broke they can't pay attention and then duddy goes and gets arrested and they lose their home and can't buy the fresh loaf any fucking formula.the world 'fail' on flames

10)Please save us from being evicted.I lost my job and have been working part time through a job service for the past year. Im a single mother and have been trying to get a better job. I've also had some health problems the last few months. Im really behind on my rent because i had to repair my car last month and i had some really bad luck last year. I'm so desperate and scared. Im overdrawn in my checking, my phone bill is a month behind, Electric 3 months behind, and i owe a $440 loan. and im not gonna have enough to pay my rent this month. I need $800 total but i would be happy with anything at this point. I think i could handle this all better if i was alone but im scared for my 5 year old. I just feel like crying. I have picked up some extra income this month but its impossible to get caught up! I would be ok if i could just get a head start. Please help us. I dont know what we are going to do if i lose my apartment too. Ive already lost everything else. We dont have anyone we can stay with if this happens! I would be so grateful! I also promise, if im able to, i will pay it forward!! These women will NEVER get "caught up" regardless of how much money is tossed into their hat.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
I don't understand one thing.

WHY DO THEY WANT THE CHILDREN TO STAY WITH THEM?

Wouldn't it be better if they give up the child for a while to CPS? CPS fucking loves to keep the kyds just for a bit as you get up on your feet!

I don't get it. Why?

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Why are the kids always 'beautiful'?

Lets face it, there's some pretty fugly sprogs out there. I guess it's a case of only bad things happen to 'beautiful children' and 'wonderful, loving parents'.
Selfish idiots, the though their their kids would actually be better off in state care never even crosses their breeder minds.
Cletus got run over by a fork lift ~

It's a shame, too, he just got out of jail.

But, The Lard sez it's a New Beginning!

WTF is a "mottle" ?
Bad baaad butchered spelling of motel.
Zzelda

WTF is a "mottle" ?

A tailor. /Zero Mostel

As it stands now, most of them seem to be completely dependent on men who are losers/addicts/criminals/unemployed/irresponsible/abusive.

Prostitution in a safe, sane, and regulated environment would actually allow these women to be truly independent, instead of relying on having a wallet live with them in order to make ends meet.
StudioFiftyFour
If prostitution were legalized, they could easily earn some money very quickly.

As it stands now, most of them seem to be completely dependent on men who are losers/addicts/criminals/unemployed/irresponsible/abusive.

Prostitution in a safe, sane, and regulated environment would actually allow these women to be truly independent, instead of relying on having a wallet live with them in order to make ends meet.

got to keep the fuck of the month:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2014/07/dear_prudence_my_fianc_e_ignores_her_children_to_pay_attention_to_me.html

The stupid are reproducing and taking over the world.

And WTF is with Moos always having trouble with lose/loose?

"mottle"? Wow.....

Fucking Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Holy shit! The illiteracy is painful. I was actually cringing trying to read all of that. :kill
drake
The illiteracy....holy fucking shit.

"mottle"? Wow.....

Fucking Christ.

I want to throttle someone when I see "payed".
I wonder how many of these poor, poor Bessies are posting their brain-melting laments from their SmartPhones. GOTSA HAVE MAH FAUWN! Fuck rent, fuck payments, but MUST KEEP THE RIDICULOUSLY COSTLY PIECE OF SHIT 4 FACEBOOK N TEXTING MY BABY DADDY.
While all of that illiterate witless prattle is confusing, this one below is just glaring. I read over it several times and STILL don't comprehend parts of it regarding the, "I did a adoption may 3rd 2013. So that i could get my 5yr old back.he came home september 19th 2013..." The rest of it is mind boggling too, but I believe I can decipher this little nonsensical passage::litebulb

Translation and Commentary
I did a adoption may 3rd 2013. So that i could get my 5yr old back..he came home september 19th 2013. Okay, INSTEAD of letting her neglect escalate into CPS forcibly removing her child from her custody, she voluntarily offered him up for placement into foster care, possibly with a relative. Then, in order for the kid to remain in the local custody of the foster care system she lied and said she'd consider adoption to the foster parent, probably a grandmother. Then, just as the adoption was about to be filed and/or heard in family court she changed her mind and told the family court judge she didn't want to give up her parental rights. In going about it this way, it bought her 6 months to secure housing and an income which is usually all it takes for a family court judge to give the child back to her unless overt abuse was involved. Hence, the, "..he came home september 19th 2013", even though in reality with all her lying on leases and whatnot he STILL didn't have a home. :headbrick

I recall working with sorry cunts like this in the past who were ALWAYS in and out of famblee court over custody issues involving their homes, lack of income, alleged trouble with an ex, grand parents "interfering" with their no doubt shitty parenting skills, drug rehab, etc......I never paid it much attention but always felt it was a pile of shit and stayed out of the drama beyond, "Really? I am sorry to hear that, can you pass the salt?" in break rooms.thumbs updown

Ive took in a old fried n child..payed for new apartment in old friends name so he wouldnt loose his child This probably means one of her worthless fuck buddies was attempting to get back at his ex by looking good to the court so he could be given residential custody of the kid in order to avoid paying child support. Since he has burned bridges to securing housing either by repeat evictions for non payment or by having been a shitty tenant in other ways only GOD knows, she took money from him in exchange for renting an apartment for him by cosigning the lease at some point in time when she had some cash. It's likely this, "payed for a new apartment" bit really means she just shacked up with the guy and his kid for awhile and the "loose" his kid part means "loose" residential custody to the moo in famblee court. This is everything to these people because it determines who has to pay child support to whom AND which parent gets the government cash, SNAP, WIC, etc........which the custodial parent always does.moo with baybeem

n now he giving me his butt to kiss.. I tookhis son to church supplied their every need and im in shock that he would turn it around on me..i took all of them to my church several times.. Bought the boys childrens bibles..N im not welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uhhhhhhh Okay, after ALL(allegedly) she did for this fuck buddy and his kid, he's grown tired of her horse shit and kicked her to the curb. Chances are they simply broke up and she had been expecting him to come to her aid in exchange for her having come to his in the past. I have overheard coworkers many years ago speak of similar type situations and what it amounts to is for a time, usually a short period like a month or two, they couple up with the latest loser and pool resources, share drugs, housing, food, etc.....then predictably they break up and one is ALWAYS left angry, when just 6 weeks prior they were all in luv and couldn't keep their hands off one another. This is usually when a new loaf is hatched too because they traditionally create a "one of our own"™ kid with each new relationship.:fmbl:bayybee

Breeder Games-Their Kids Suffer
Sadly, I have had numerous acquaintances, extended famblee, and co-workers in my younger years who repeat this cycle until, quite literally, all the kids reach age 18 and their baby oven gets shut off by Mother Nature. After the kids "age out", meaning child support payments stop and/or they no longer qualify for SNAP-WIC and other famblee freebies, the kids are of little value to these people. Up until I became "schooled" in the way of moo, probably in my early 30's, I hadn't been acquainted with enough of them to "get" what was going on. I recall being sympathetic to a few of them in the beginning and remember wondering how AWFUL that must be to always live in fear they were going "loose" their kid and whatnot, when in reality it was just a Breeder Game for which I had no clue how to play NOR did I understand the "rules".

The kids are ALWAYS the ones who suffer, always, and these people don't give a shit beyond HOW they can benefit. This white trash bullshit is one of the primary reasons I DETEST breeders. I kind of wish I didn't understand how they think, but after having witnessed a dozen or so cases up close and personal over the past 3 decades I am afraid I do.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
That's a complete lie as ALL welfare offices across the nation provide emergency food cards, Medicaid, and shelter to women with kids.

I was sure people knew that. However, there are bound to be at least a few bleeding hearts who are going to fall for it and shower Moo and the (probably not so) beautiful sprog with free stuff. All those overpriced iGadgets aren't gonna buy themselves.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Ugh. Why in the FUCK do they ALWAYS say they are in "nursing" school? Like Kim pointed out, most of them are in for-profit "colleges" (trade schools/student loan defrauding operations) that teach them nothing. The stupid twunts think their CNA/CMA makes them a professional, when it doesn't even bring them to the technician level.

Hey Thom....do you ever see any of those moocunts REALLY practicing? Mostly I see them sitting in a doc's office bitching about the pharma reps not buying them lunch or robbing the purses of elderly patients in nursing homes.
drake
The illiteracy....holy fucking shit.

"mottle"? Wow.....

Fucking Christ.

I -did try- to understand this mottled babble.

I even thought - does he mean bottle? They have no food for the kid?

That didn't make too much sense in the "context" (if you could call it that) of the rest of this - nonsensical blather.

Yeah.

Another idea that flickered thru mah brane - is this something like a Mott's Apple Juice drink?

:crz
cfbitchfromla
Ugh. Why in the FUCK do they ALWAYS say they are in "nursing" school? Like Kim pointed out, most of them are in for-profit "colleges" (trade schools/student loan defrauding operations) that teach them nothing. The stupid twunts think their CNA/CMA makes them a professional, when it doesn't even bring them to the technician level.

Remember math class? Algebra class? I wasn't an excellent student until my college years but I do remember my teachers emphasizing the fact that if you don't respect the correct order of operations [Parenthesees, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction] when calculating a problem, your answer will be totally screwed up.

The same is true in life. You've got to follow the order of operations in order to be successful.

[Education, Career, Dating, Marriage to a responsible person, Children] = You've got a legitimate shot of success or at least making it on your own.

[Sex, Babies, Dropping Out, Baby Daddy Doesn't Pay Child Support, Now you want to be a "nurse"] = No shot.
Zzelda

WTF is a "mottle" ?

Fucking all of this.

And why is it always "The Lawd will provide if you pray hard enough?" You never hear from the ones who weren't saved because they're dead or no longer have an internet connection. (Which is as good as dead) So maybe five percent of Jesus freaks catch a lucky break and they're all like, "PRAYER WORKS! IT'S A MIRACLE!"

Read more about survivorship bias here.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
Zzelda

WTF is a "mottle" ?

Fucking all of this.

And why is it always "The Lawd will provide if you pray hard enough?" You never hear from the ones who weren't saved because they're dead or no longer have an internet connection. (Which is as good as dead) So maybe five percent of Jesus freaks catch a lucky break and they're all like, "PRAYER WORKS! IT'S A MIRACLE!"

Read more about survivorship bias here.

Good points. And that very word, "survivor" is often used by single mothers to-be when describing what they will become. "A survivor."

"My grandmother was a single mom, my mom was a single mom, and I'll be a single mom! I can survive just like they did!"

Well... not exactly. Grandma died at age 60 flat broke and still working 40 hours a week waitressing at the diner. Mom is 38 but looks more like 58, smokes two packs a day, and has had a slew of live-in boyfriends who help facilitate 'survival,' yet are abusers/addicts/losers and in a similar position as mom. You are now 17 and knocked up by a fellow loser.

This isn't being a "survivor." This is choosing to lead a life that's painful, brutish, and short... and likely condemning your child to live a similar one.
cfbitchfromla

Hey Thom....do you ever see any of those moocunts REALLY practicing? Mostly I see them sitting in a doc's office bitching about the pharma reps not buying them lunch or robbing the purses of elderly patients in nursing homes.

one out my class finished, and she was an LPN first. Most of the others never finish the prereq's so never even see Nursing 1. Most of the office drones finish a short Medical Assistant course from a for profit.

WTF is a "mottle" ?

Workplace safety says that a person has to be TEN feet away from a forklift when retrieving pallets of merchandise from the top shelf. What kind of retard gets ran over by a forklift! Is he too cheap to pay attention?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login