Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Douche duh in the commments angry smiley

Posted by thom_c 
Douche duh in the commments angry smiley
July 27, 2014
http://www.click2houston.com/news/marines-family-receives-tribute-flag/27166372

the story itself is about a Marine who was KIA. A person found a tribute flag (with tribute messages written on the flag to honor the deceased marine by his comrades) in a flea market. She bought the flag and found the family it was dedicated to and returned to to them. Douche canoe duh gets all pissy about the flag code even though it's obvious he's never served the country in any capacity home or abroad.

Another clown like the oath keepers and promise keepers. All all about the flag and supporting the troops until it's time to stick their neck out. Then all you see is asses and elbows running away.

The fact that he cares more about some piece of cloth than the feelings of the family of a soldier who died says a lot about him - and that lot is not good.
Re: Douche duh in the commments angry smiley
July 27, 2014
thom_c
Another clown like the oath keepers and promise keepers. All all about the flag and supporting the troops until it's time to stick their neck out. Then all you see is asses and elbows running away.

I'm not exactly thrilled about the flag being written on, but I'm certainly not blowing a gasket about it. The lady just happened to find it and gave it back to the fallen Marine's family. The Marines were pouring their hearts out on that flag for their fallen comrade...and I'm not going to get pissed off about that. That being said, unlike Just a Duhddy Dimwit, I've actually served my country. I have several relatives that served in the Navy, but I served as well. I don't use that 'served by proxy' bullshit :BS

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 27, 2014
popcornculturejunkie

Another clown like the oath keepers and promise keepers.... That being said, unlike Just a Duhddy Dimwit, I've actually served my country. I have several relatives that served in the Navy, but I served as well. I don't use that 'served by proxy' bullshit :BS

These pseudo-patriots make me sick. They're in love with "the flag," but that's about it.

Tell ya what, next time one of the "served-by-proxy" crowd or pseudo-flag-patriot crowd gives you a hard time, ask them if they know what the 10th Amendment is, or who the House Minority leader is, or some other basic question about the US or US policy.

I guarantee you these "patriots" will have no fucking idea what you're talking about. All they know is, "Me like flag. Flag good."
July 29, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
I'm not exactly thrilled about the flag being written on, but I'm certainly not blowing a gasket about it. The lady just happened to find it and gave it back to the fallen Marine's family. The Marines were pouring their hearts out on that flag for their fallen comrade...and I'm not going to get pissed off about that. That being said, unlike Just a Duhddy Dimwit, I've actually served my country. I have several relatives that served in the Navy, but I served as well. I don't use that 'served by proxy' bullshit :BS

I am not sure that flag didn't receive more national honor by the hearts and death (writing of warrior's bereavement and blood given) to it than just another flag made in China. (Just musing)

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 29, 2014
I detest people who proclaim their vast knowledge under the guise of patriotism and don't know SHIT about what it really means, have never served themselves or been related to anyone who has lost his life, sanity, or limb, etc... while serving, and babbles on about his "rights" or whatever, when he wouldn't have any had it not been for the men who DID serve and even lost their lives defending his rights. the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 30, 2014
kidlesskim
I detest people who proclaim their vast knowledge under the guise of patriotism and don't know SHIT about what it really means, have never served themselves or been related to anyone who has lost his life, sanity, or limb, etc... while serving, and babbles on about his "rights" or whatever, when he wouldn't have any had it not been for the men who DID serve and even lost their lives defending his rights. the world 'fail' on flames

Please note that I said "just musing", I proclaimed nothing. I am sorry if I offended.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 30, 2014
craftyzits
kidlesskim

Please note that I said "just musing", I proclaimed nothing. I am sorry if I offended.

I believe Kim's remark was aimed at duh not you CZ.

That being said we still demand kitteh pics as tribute

craftyzits
kidlesskim

I certainly wasn't offended smiling smiley I still can't stand Duhddy Dimwit's attitude, though grinning smiley

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 30, 2014
Here's a gratuitous cheer-you-up kitteh pic grinning smiley

(And now, back to our regularly scheduled rantage....) devil with smile

July 30, 2014
thom_c
craftyzits
kidlesskim

I believe Kim's remark was aimed at duh not you CZ.

That being said we still demand kitteh pics as tribute

thumbs upwink

If I ever get offended it's generally pretty obvious.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login