Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It all snaps back: keeping the lie alive part 345769287

Posted by Anonymous User 
There are so many things breeders just don't want people to know.

I've been skimming through a hair forum looking for product reviews, and I keep running into something, over and over and over.

Post-birfing balding. Like, extreme hair fall-out. Moo after moo after moo who lost 40, 50, 60 percent of their hair volume after sluicing. For some, most of it grows back. For some, it never does. But it doesn't seem like any of them regain all of it. Some even have the misfortune to lose it in a patch at the back like men do, instead of equally all the way around.

No one talks about this RL. They don't even really talk about it on the moomy boards. And yet it seems to be a practically universal experience. It's expected.

And you know, come to think of it, it seems like an awful lot of moos suddenly cut their hair above shoulder and go for big top-poofy styles as soon as they birf. It's practically part of the uniform of your standard Stepford moo, along with "mom jeans" to try (unsuccessfully) to pull in the hanging skin. Wonder if they're hiding something under the hairspray...

I know some other moos who seem to have just given up and their extremely thin scalp is plain to see. I know a couple like that who still haven't grown it back even after their youngest is an adult. I've noticed it on some others who just don't bathe enough to maintain a poofy style, so you can see it under the grease. But I thought that was the exception.

Apparently not.

It astounds me how hard moos work at hiding all the things pignancy does to the body. Am I the only one who didn't realize this was such a thing?
Re: It all snaps back: keeping the lie alive part 345769287
August 01, 2014
I did not know this either. You learn something new everyday.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
August 01, 2014
One of the MORE gross things I hadn't known about until my co-worker sharing my office space became inpig and blabbered about everything inpig related the whole fucking nine months, was she got dark hairs all over her belly, she's a blonde, AND she got this dark purple looking line that went from her pubic bone to her navel about a month before she sluiced. She'd tell me about it, and everything else gross, and hike up her shirt and say, "LOOK!" and I'd turn away in horror and exclaim, "NO THANKS!"eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
One of the MORE gross things I hadn't known about until my co-worker sharing my office space became inpig and blabbered about everything inpig related the whole fucking nine months, was she got dark hairs all over her belly, she's a blonde, AND she got this dark purple looking line that went from her pubic bone to her navel about a month before she sluiced. She'd tell me about it, and everything else gross, and hike up her shirt and say, "LOOK!" and I'd turn away in horror and exclaim, "NO THANKS!"eye rolling smiley

two faces puking

Well, think of it this way. Moos who wallow in their disgusting trashiness like that are probably responsible for an awful lot of CF converts.
August 01, 2014
lilin_unite
probably responsible for an awful lot of CF converts.

id have to agree with that one, I mean I didn't want kids to begin with, but after having a preggers friend, it did NOT help to sway my choice any.
August 01, 2014
I knew it happens to bitches after whelping a litter. They can't be shown until a year later. Most of my mother's older sisters do have thin hair, having produced between two and eight cousins each. Grandma birthed eleven live children. Back then in Quebec, the catlick church held the populace under its giant theocratic thumb.sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login