Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Dumps TWELVE Kyds For New Dick

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Moo Dumps TWELVE Kyds For New Dick
July 25, 2014
Fucking 12 kyds?!

Moo is certainly the bad guy here, but duh is hardly any better. Of course, he's half responsible for this clusterfuck of chyldren. And then... I read that duh has not worked in 10 years. TEN!!! WTF? Although, I guess he has an excuse right now, as duh is on house arrest for selling drugs.

A mother of 12 abandoned her children leaving her husband to care for them single-handedly after running off with a toyboy lover.

Peter Saunders, 47, became a single father to his dozen offspring – whose ages range from 22 years down to just 19 months – when his wife, Tabitha, 39, moved 260 miles away to set up home with a security guard.

Last night Mr Saunders branded his ex-wife ‘despicable’ for putting her boyfriend, Colt Nimes, 32, who she has since married, before her family.

Unemployed Mr Saunders – who has not worked for more than a decade and receives £2,000 in benefits each month – said: ‘I don’t think the kids will ever forget what she’s done.

‘It’s despicable. Walking out on the whole family and leaving me to do it all on my own.

'It is hard with 12 of them running around and sometimes I wonder what on earth I’m doing, but I couldn’t be without them. I love them all to bits.

‘How a mum can do that to her kids is beyond me.’

Mr Saunders, who drives a Jaguar, added: ‘I can’t save any money – it’s always used one way or another.

‘It’s hard financially but I get quite a bit in benefits and I am a good shopper. I only ever buy in bulk when there are offers on.’

Parenting makes you a better person though, right? I've only just skimmed the comments, but, I'm seeing quite a few that are saying "well, men leave their famblees all the time and it's no biggie, so why are people giving moo a hard time..."

Link
Re: Moo Dumps TWELVE Kyds For New Dick
July 25, 2014
People shouldn't be allowed to have 12 kids. I can't imagine why a woman would want to be pregnant once, let alone a dozen times!!! I guess it wasn't really cheaper by the dozen and she bailed.
July 25, 2014
What I would like to know is, the welfare money he receives, does that cover all expenses including rent? Or do they live rent-free and the "benefits" are to cover just food and such? I've read a bunch of these UK welfare slug stories and how they have "council houses", but, I've never been clear on whether the house is rent-free or whether the money comes out of the government handouts.

Also, what's the situation with child support over there? Shouldn't moo be on the hook for support since she dumped the kyds? Of course, I'm sure she probably does not work at all, for that very reason, but, you would think that she should have to take some damn responsibility for treating her vagina like a human pez dispenser.

I don't cut the duh much slack since he is living on the taxpayers' dime; but, at least he has to endure the hell of living in a house with 12 kyds; especially with his being on house arrest.
July 25, 2014
They are both irresponsible idiots. I love it how Duh is moaning that she's not a good Mawm and she has mental problems. He knocked her up 11 TIMES. If you know your wife has mental issues (and who wouldn't after 11 kids) WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A CONDOM?

It's too bad that reproductive organs don't need a functioning brain to work.
July 25, 2014
He's on benefits, hasn't worked in ten years, and it bitching about finances, but he drives a fucking JAG?

Heres a thought you fucking idiot....how bouts ya sell that car so you can help with your money troubles?

He has twelve kids, drives a Jag, and plays the poor breeder card.

I can't even...

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
July 25, 2014
Meh, Duh can get the hell over it.
Duh made them as well. He is also 100% responsible for them.
I hate when single Duhs expect to be heros for raising their own fucktrophies.
Women are shores while men are studs.
He needs to STFU, get a job and then get a vasectomy.
And no, I am not talking about duhs who have to raise kids alone due to death, deployment of a spouse or other unforseen circumstances.
July 25, 2014
That is so gross. And the photos of the family are gross too.

I realize not all British males are like that in fact I've a couple of British male friends who happen to be childfree but they're few and far between I suppose.
July 26, 2014
It's refreshing to see the father get stuck with the kids for a change. HOWEVER, both breeders are disgusting pigs to have created an entire ball team and not support them without government benefits. I hope the cow's baby oven is shut off or else she'll start all over with the new guy.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 26, 2014
I think there's a lot more to the story than reported and the moo has a little bit more class than to discuss it with a random reporter calling out of the blue.

That said, 12 kids?!?!?! Jeeez, the last 6 must have damn near walked out without even needing to lower their head.
July 26, 2014
bookworm
That said, 12 kids?!?!?! Jeeez, the last 6 must have damn near walked out without even needing to lower their head.

*snork* My thought as well. The moo must have a truly stimulating personality to be able to catch another mate. Her body, and the state of her vagina, must be a horror to behold.
July 27, 2014
Dorisan
bookworm

*snork* My thought as well. The moo must have a truly stimulating personality to be able to catch another mate. Her body, and the state of her vagina, must be a horror to behold.
waving hellolarious

It takes a child to raze a village.
July 27, 2014
She was only 16/17 when she started popping out brats with a much older guy. I don't blame her for wising up and skedaling and leaving Duh to deal with the brats. He's not working, so he has plenty of time to take care of the younger crotch dumplings.
July 27, 2014
Wait a minute, the "kids" older than 18 aren't kids. She still is a dumb moo, but she didn't dump 12 kids.
July 27, 2014
Well, I suppose it would be 11 then. The story mentions this happened "last March", when the youngest was 12 weeks old. That one is now apparently 19 months, so must've been March 2013. The oldest now is 22, and not even the kyd of the husband but a previous fuck-buddy. The next oldest is 18 now, so would've been 17 last year.

So, yeah, she left him with their 11 kyds, and somehow he inherited his 22-year-old stepson, who seems pretty useless in his own right, even though he's an adult. That one should obviously be working (as should the 18 y.o.), but since he was "working" with stepduhdy selling drugs, I'm going to guess he doesn't have a legit job.
July 27, 2014

http://archive.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3882036057

Where's my Jaguar?

And the one I want is 100K USD. I can't afford it.

BOO!

But, I could get it used. Or, the base one (I'm talking about the F Type - R) - the base one is like 70. That drops 30% immediately so a used would be 49K.

It's still too much. And the insurance. And maintenance ~

And these temperamental cars - OY! They will drive you batshit NUTS! I got this thing right now - another $$ Sports Car - I want to SET IT ON FIRE! GRRRRR! Fucking thing!
I think it might be possessed by Satan.

Duh Lows ~
'It is hard with 12 of them running around and sometimes I wonder what on earth I’m doing

Yeah, you should fucking wonder what you're doing. Back on The Evil Beast My Car again ~ I suspect the battery keeps draining because it's computer system runs 24/7.

Cars are now out thinking us.

They don't sleep.

Maybe this Duh's Jag is plotting against him ~

(Cars have so much code in them now - they may have gained sentience!)

It's probably the Sanest Being in the bunch! Maybe it'll take it upon itself to zap him in the nuts via the heated seats or something grinning smiley
July 27, 2014
Zzelda, I want what you've been smoking this evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
July 28, 2014
This is another example to fools not having travel insurance and taking a giant risk, not only with their holiday but their lives too.

For my trips around the world and especially to US of A I have medical coverage that is unlimited on the grounds that if something happens, $53 for a pair of single use gloves across my stay won't leave me bankrupt. It'll also cover the cost of getting me home with appropriate care rather than getting me a middle seat in between to giant moos out of Atlanta.
July 29, 2014
The Moo's side now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2709258/Tabitha-Nimes-left-husband-12-children-hits-back.html
July 29, 2014
Somehow I don't think that even she is buying what she's trying to sell. A convicted drug dealer on house arrest is a better parent to the kyds? No, I'm sure she just wanted out.

Hey, I can't blame anyone who doesn't want to have one kyd, much less a dozen; but here's the key, don't want'em don't breed'em in the first place. Moos and duhs, once you have brought these children into the world, YOU are responsible for them, NOT the taxpayers.

I don't see anything in the article about moo paying any kind of support. Does she even bother to work? Her income should be garnished to take care of those kyds, just like duh's should be.
July 29, 2014
Those "kids" over the age of 18 can get jobs and move out. Good lord, when I was 22 I had graduated with a bachelor's, had a job and my own place. I certainly didn't need parenting. As long as Moo is paying child support for the underage brats she's not doing anything Duhs don't do everyday.
August 01, 2014
The 18 y.o. is a girl. Only other females are the baby and a girl of 10ish. If she has more brain cells than siblings she'll RUN as far and fast as possible (maybe mom would take her in while she gets set up?). Otherwise she'll become the family drudged and inheritor of all ountwork faster than the smallest loaf can start to reek of shit & vomit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login