Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Girl brats out of control

Posted by blondie 
Girl brats out of control
August 01, 2014
Maybe this will sound sexist, but I've been noticing a lot of girl-brats out in public being particularly obnoxious and aggressive and I find it disturbing. The past few weeks have been horrendous as have had to go out to a lot of different public places during the day for work errands.

So you have the typical greasy ponytail moo and her ferals. The girls will be dressed in pink frilly sparklies, with long unkempt hair. One of them was about nine or ten. Moo orders greasy food at counter and steps aside with girlbrat and a toadler. Girl-brat walks back up to the counter and starts hammering it with fists. Keeps hammering. Stares down the employees and hammers. Looks angrily at them. Bang, BANG, BANG. WTF.

Girl in pharmacy store with moo, maybe 7-8, long stringy hair (why don't moos cut the girls hair if they can't care for it). I hear grunting, then see girl kicking at the shelves going "Booya!" Smash, things fall down, girl laughs really loud. She picks up a ball out of the display - stores should not keep balls on the floor display- and starts bouncing and yelling. Then I see her later calmly telling moo she wants this and that. Not a tard, just a brat.

I just don't like seeing this and it's stupid to dress them up like lil princesses just to act like trashy loudmouth jackasses. Might as well buzz cut their hair and put them in long shorts and sports jerseys.
Re: Girl brats out of control
August 01, 2014
I'd bet you dollars to dog turds that a good portion of these shits will be pregnant before they hit 18, half before 25. *sigh*

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 01, 2014
I too have noticed she-brats behaving WAY more aggressively in recent years than ever before and the he-brats seem to be turning into mama's boy pussies at a higher than usual than in years past too OR they are extremely aggressive like they are pumped up on testosterone before they even reach puberty. I am wondering if this is a cultural trend or if it's due to a change in hormone production possibly caused by certain foods, added chemicals, diet in general, and/or environmental changes of some sort. Girls are starting menstruation at 8 or 9, when not two decades ago it was rare for a girl to start her period before age 11 or 12. While I am completely in support of transgendered-transexual people's needs and rights and am a firm believer they are born into the "wrong" gender body than what they feel their gender is, they have always represented a very small percentage of the population until very recently.

Now, there are a disproportionate, in comparison to years past, numbers of elementary aged kids and younger who are claiming they are transgendered, which also might have something to do with hormonal changes never seen before on this scale. Some might argue the numbers have remained the same but it's just more acceptable to "come out" now than before, but I don't buy that, not at 7 and 8 years of age. I don't claim to have any answers, but I have definitely noticed some changes in behavior relating to what appears to be some topsy turvy hormones in boys AND girls in recent years, to use a scientific term.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 01, 2014
blondie
Maybe this will sound sexist, but I've been noticing a lot of girl-brats out in public being particularly obnoxious and aggressive and I find it disturbing. The past few weeks have been horrendous as have had to go out to a lot of different public places during the day for work errands.

So you have the typical greasy ponytail moo and her ferals. The girls will be dressed in pink frilly sparklies, with long unkempt hair. One of them was about nine or ten. Moo orders greasy food at counter and steps aside with girlbrat and a toadler. Girl-brat walks back up to the counter and starts hammering it with fists. Keeps hammering. Stares down the employees and hammers. Looks angrily at them. Bang, BANG, BANG. WTF.

Girl in pharmacy store with moo, maybe 7-8, long stringy hair (why don't moos cut the girls hair if they can't care for it). I hear grunting, then see girl kicking at the shelves going "Booya!" Smash, things fall down, girl laughs really loud. She picks up a ball out of the display - stores should not keep balls on the floor display- and starts bouncing and yelling. Then I see her later calmly telling moo she wants this and that. Not a tard, just a brat.

I just don't like seeing this and it's stupid to dress them up like lil princesses just to act like trashy loudmouth jackasses. Might as well buzz cut their hair and put them in long shorts and sports jerseys.

I guess girls can be just as bad as boys, if not worse. One of my wife's coworkers has 2 children, a boy and a girl, the boy is an easygoing kid, while the girl is a total handful. Everyone always told her it would be the opposite. Was she surprised.
August 01, 2014
kidlesskim
I too have noticed she-brats behaving WAY more aggressively in recent years than ever before and the he-brats seem to be turning into mama's boy pussies at a higher than usual than in years past too OR they are extremely aggressive like they are pumped up on testosterone before they even reach puberty. I am wondering if this is a cultural trend or if it's due to a change in hormone production possibly caused by certain foods, added chemicals, diet in general, and/or environmental changes of some sort. Girls are starting menstruation at 8 or 9, when not two decades ago it was rare for a girl to start her period before age 11 or 12. While I am completely in support of transgendered-transexual people's needs and rights and am a firm believer they are born into the "wrong" gender body than what they feel their gender is, they have always represented a very small percentage of the population until very recently.

Now, there are a disproportionate, in comparison to years past, numbers of elementary aged kids and younger who are claiming they are transgendered, which also might have something to do with hormonal changes never seen before on this scale. Some might argue the numbers have remained the same but it's just more acceptable to "come out" now than before, but I don't buy that, not at 7 and 8 years of age. I don't claim to have any answers, but I have definitely noticed some changes in behavior relating to what appears to be some topsy turvy hormones in boys AND girls in recent years, to use a scientific term.bouncing and laughing
From what I've read on the subject, a number of chemicals act as estrogens once in the body. They make a beeline for the fatty tissue, and that might explain some of the earlier puberty than just a few decades ago. That, and all the convenience and fast food crap that so many people feed their kyds on a regular basis. Gawd knows what-all is in a Happy Meal; supposedly you can leave a McDonald's "burger" on a shelf and it won't decompose.two faces puking

Of course, watching lots of teevee probably teaches kyds how to act up, too. I'm told that reality shows are big on catfights and generally aggressive behavior (no,I don't watch them myself). Once again, the chilluns really aren't getting any help from their parunts, so they don't know about boundaries. Sad, really, but an ill-behaved chyld is usually the fault of its caregivers. Wow, I knew my psych degree would be useful someday!:chug

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 02, 2014
I don't know about the hormones, but if a girl is all estro-ed out at nine, she should not be acting like a monkey. Kids are standing at the level of other kids and I'm sure we can remember observing other kids when we were out with adults. When there are say ten kids in an area and one older kid is acting like a shit, behaving more like a toadler than the toadlers are, then they surely know what they are doing. They know it is wrong and don't care.

This is one I'm going to place responsibility on the kid for, because I clearly remember being 6-10 years old and how it is to be in a place with other kids. A ten year old girl knows what she is doing smashing at the counter top in a public place full of other kids and adults who are behaving normally.

Sometimes I wonder if it is the childed who don't remember being kids themselves though they accuse the cf of that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login