Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo kills her loaf in police chase - grandmoo sues :wtf

Posted by aliceblue 
Moo kills her loaf in police chase - grandmoo sues :wtf
August 02, 2014
The moo (who was raised by suing grandmoo) flees from police, gets in accident and she-loaf is thrown from car and killed. Now grandmoo wants to sue police. Yeah, like the police raised a stupid ass criminal and then made SAC take her loaf on a 100 mph police chase. sarcastic clapping
Re: Moo kills her loaf in police chase - grandmoo sues :wtf
August 02, 2014
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/grandma-child-killed-high-speed-chase-sues-sheriff-death-article-1.1889074

So moo kills her own kill while fleeing from the police and grandmoo is trying to profit from it? Stay classy, grandmoo!
Re: Moo kills her loaf in police chase - grandmoo sues :wtf
August 03, 2014
High speed chases for traffic violations have been banned in most all states, which is probably what some lawyer told Grand-Moo. Even so, this entire thing is her Cunt daughter's fault and she has publicly taken all the blame and is serving a 13 year sentence, which isn't nearly long enough. The lawsuit is frivolous and I hope it's kicked out.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login