Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Health inspector enters home where 3 kids lived amidst roaches, flies, feces and urine" :td

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://fox4kc.com/2014/06/17/health-inspector-enters-home-where-3-kids-lived-amidst-roaches-flies-feces-and-urine/

LEXINGTON, Mo. — Authorities from the Lafayette County Health Department say they have never seen a roach infestation as mammoth and repulsive as the one inside an apartment where they found three young children home alone, filthy and hungry.Prosecutors have charged their mother, Christeena M. Adair, 24, with endangering the welfare of a child and animal abuse after the children and a pet dog were found locked inside an apartment swarming with insects. A Lafayette County Health Dept. inspector went inside the home on Tuesday. FOX 4’s Melissa Stern waited in the hallway, and when he came out of the apartment, he described the conditions where the children had been living. Two of the children were three years old and one was five years old. So, she started shitting out baybees she couldn't afford or handle when she was 18-19, one after the other, and is likely inpig now or making no effort to not become inpig again. They always involve animals in their neglect and abuse too, which royally pisses me off. They have to actually premeditate abuse and neglect when they go and get a pet because it's not like their kids who they secrete from their holes. thumbs updown

“It was just disgusting,” said Tom Emerson, who has worked for the health department for 22 years. “There was generations and generations of different sizes of roaches living in there. The floors are covered with, soaked in animal feces and urine. There are roaches on all the floors, all the walls, flies all over the place. And then you go into the bedroom and you see these filthy mattresses full of roaches. What little food is in the pantry is covered with roaches.” According to the probable cause, the children were dirty and one was naked when they were found. Bags of trash littered the floor and no food was found in the refrigerator. There is NO EXCUSE, none at all, for these living conditions, none. WIC-Welfare whores want to blame their filth on their poverty, but when I appraised houses I went into some of the most impoverished areas of towns and many of the homes were spotless, but I have been in mansions and plenty of upper middle class subdivision homes that rivaled this house for Breeder ShitHole of the Month™:BS

The responding officers located the children’s mother in the next apartment over with her boyfriend. He spoke to FOX 4 and defended Christeena Adair against accusations that she neglected her children.“If they need anything, her five-year-old knows to yell for her mom. She’s a very bright kid,” said Christopher, Christeena’s boyfriend. “She had just got her paycheck and she was about to get food that day or the next day.” Of course she was at the next potential baby daddy's pad, as they always do put their boyfriends first and their kids last. What does he mean, "If they need anything the five year old knows to yell for her mom?" They NEEDED a place to live without roaches, mice, and trash, and a home not encrusted with shit and piss!angry smiley

But an officer with the Department of Children’s Division, a police officer and now the health inspector agree the apartment was filthy and unlivable.“There wasn’t even anything for them to play with in there,” Emerson said.Neighbors at the apartment building are now complaining that the roaches have spread beyond Adair’s apartment. The apartment manager told FOX 4 that Adair has until Friday to move things out of the apartment. He believes once she’s gone, the rest of the building’s infestation issues will lessen. As is typical, breeder trash and their lifestyles always affect everyone around them including their poor kids.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
The breeders are obvious methheads. And when this first popped up there are always the white-knighters going, "Addiction is a terrible disease and they can't help it and blah blah blah!"

Really? They put their kids at risk. Fuck 'em.
Several people in the comments blaming the landlord. No, it can't ever be moo's fault, even when there is clearly no food in the house and there is urine and feces on the floor. sarcastic clapping
Christeena? WTF?

Here's another one, not too far away from there, where the Moo is named Kacee.

These two definitely have the "meth face."
bell_flower
Christeena? WTF?

God, I saw that Meth faced cow's picture earlier today. WHY do these junkies have babies?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
bell_flower
Christeena? WTF?

Yes indeed. And what kind of guys hook up with Meth Moos, anyway? How hard up can they be? They can always come up with some sort of excuse for Moo ignoring her kyds, too. WTF.:eh??the world 'fail' on flames

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login