Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why do modern moos change nappies in public? Warning:gross

Posted by danity 
Why do modern moos change nappies in public? Warning:gross
August 07, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2718335/Why-modern-mums-insist-changing-nappies-public-It-s-selfish-disgusting-says-mother-one-KELLY-ROSE-BRADFORD.html

Pressed up against another commuter’s knees, frantically clutching the handrail as my packed train lurched towards London, my journey suddenly became even more miserable as an unmistakable odour reached my nose.
For once it wasn’t the aroma of a sweaty fellow passenger — even though the sardine-tin of a carriage meant there was an armpit just inches from my face.
Nor was it the malodorous whiff of someone’s breakfast. It was something much worse, a smell that mothers the world over recognise in an instant: baby poo.

Following my nose, I peered through a throng of people to see a well-dressed, 30-something mum brazenly changing her child’s nappy on her lap, while squashed in the middle of a three-seat row.
Around her, men and women in work attire shuffled their newspapers uncomfortably, and raised their eyebrows at each other across the aisle.
The mum, however, remained nonchalant as she cleaned the child’s bottom with a wipe, replaced its nappy, and bagged up the soiled one, stuffing it into her designer baby-bag.

Article in the Daily Fail today on the vile trend of moos changing shitty nappies on packed trains/restauants etc.

Lots of ( justified) rage in the comments.

Totally agree with people saying they do it A) because they can and cool smiley for the attention.
It's the same reason they bleat about not wanting to breastfeed in the toilet because germs----yet insist they should be allowed to breastfeed in a public bloody swimming pool.

Moo! Moo! Moooooo!
Re: Why do modern moos change nappies in public? Warning:gross
August 07, 2014
It's just revolting how these cows just plop a toddler's shitty ass up in the air and change it's diapers wherever they may be. I think shitty diaper changes should be banned in public places, except for designated changing areas in rest rooms, as it's a public health issue.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 07, 2014
Here's a tip lurking moos: If you wouldn't drop your drawers and take a shit right there in the place where you are, then you should not change a diaper there either.

And I don't buy the whole "needs of the baby come first" argument either. If you are going to be a person that shits themself on the regular, then you are going to be a person that lives with shit on themself until a destination where it is appropriate to take a shit can be reached. Otherwise, keep it in your pants. Think of the diaper as an extension of the colon.
Maybe more of us should do this:

Starbucks Employee Calls the Police When Nasty Moo Changes Diaper on a Table

Next time I see something like this I will call the police. But instead of complaining about unsanitary conditions I will complain that the parent is exposing the child's genitals in public. Within earshot of the parent, of course.
August 07, 2014
starbelly
Here's a tip lurking moos: If you wouldn't drop your drawers and take a shit right there in the place where you are, then you should not change a diaper there either.

And I don't buy the whole "needs of the baby come first" argument either. If you are going to be a person that shits themself on the regular, then you are going to be a person that lives with shit on themself until a destination where it is appropriate to take a shit can be reached. Otherwise, keep it in your pants. Think of the diaper as an extension of the colon.

thumbs upwink

People who do this are FOUL. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools They need to find an appropriate place to change their brat's diaper, just like an adult would find an appropriate place to take a shit. Even if it's on a bathroom floor or the back of your car - I KNOW for a fact they sell changing pads at baybee stores. If you're on public transportation, get off and find a fucking bathroom! cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

You KNOW the people who change their baybee's diapers on restaurant tables are the same motherfuckers who, when it is suggested that they find an appropriate place to titfeed, moan "WOULD YOU WANT TO EAT IN DA BAFROOM???!!!!111eleventy1"
August 07, 2014
benry
Maybe more of us should do this:

Starbucks Employee Calls the Police When Nasty Moo Changes Diaper on a Table

Next time I see something like this I will call the police. But instead of complaining about unsanitary conditions I will complain that the parent is exposing the child's genitals in public. Within earshot of the parent, of course.

You are my new favorite person.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 08, 2014
Here's the part of the linked article which irks me:

No one was arrested and in a statement Starbucks spokesperson Jamie Riley said that the company was "concerned" and has "apologized to the Burgos family" adding that Starbucks wants all customers to be treated with "dignity and respect.

Doesn't Starbucks want its customers to treat their stores with "dignity and respect?" This would surely include not using their tables in the eating area to change diapers. The Burgos family should be apologizing to Starbucks, not the other way around. It always annoys me to see corporate America doing all the apologizing in situations like these, not those who were really in the wrong.
Last summer I saw a moo changing a nappy on the stairs before a performance at a theatre. It had plenty of toilets and baby changing facilities, she had no excuse to not just go in and use one, and her sprog would have been more comfortable on a full-size changing table, so I suspect she was doing it for the attention.
deegee

Doesn't Starbucks want its customers to treat their stores with "dignity and respect?" This would surely include not using their tables in the eating area to change diapers. .

Nope.
Nor do they want their employees treated with dignity and respect, apparently.

Starbucks sucks. :mad2
The kid that called the cops rocks, though. :smoke
drake

You are my new favorite person.

:beer

Cheers, fellow subversive! grinning smiley
August 08, 2014
screaming sausage
Last summer I saw a moo changing a nappy on the stairs before a performance at a theatre. It had plenty of toilets and baby changing facilities, she had no excuse to not just go in and use one, and her sprog would have been more comfortable on a full-size changing table, so I suspect she was doing it for the attention.

Words fail me. The world has gone mad! How did people in the past cope, I wonder? Or are loaves a modern invention? shrug This is another case of look at me, here is my fuck trophy, the proof I am hot enough for someone to want to have sex with me. And now, because I have to smell poop, you're gonna have to smell da poop too! smile rolling left righteyes2
August 08, 2014
Ugh, breeders truly are gross.

I've seen it on a table in a cafe - moo did at least put a changing pad down but there was a fucking baybee changing room! I can only assume they do it for attention. Doing it on a packed commuter train though, seriously that's NASTY. The smell doesn't bear thinking about two faces puking
If they're going to turn a dining area into a goddamn bathroom, then I fail to see the problem of them being relegated to a bathroom stall to breastfeed. If I were the manager of such a place (because any place I owned would never allow children), I would come in and announce loudly that the place must now be shut down and disinfected thanks to Moo-Moo (being sure to point her out to everybody so the customers know who to direct their ire). I'd make the corporation eat the cost of everybody but Moo-Moo's meal and add a surcharge to Moo's check.

I'm sure the corporation would fire me and apologize to Moo-Moo and give her all the gift cards, but if I was asked for comment, I would say that I want every patron of any dining facility I'm in charge of to have faith that they are eating in a sanitary and comfortable environment. Being exposed to somebody's bodily waste and a management staff that looks the other way does not inspire customer loyalty. I hope that I inspired some sort of change to begin happening that we should never pander to one customer subset at the expense of the other 90% of customers.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 08, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
If they're going to turn a dining area into a goddamn bathroom, then I fail to see the problem of them being relegated to a bathroom stall to breastfeed. If I were the manager of such a place (because any place I owned would never allow children), I would come in and announce loudly that the place must now be shut down and disinfected thanks to Moo-Moo (being sure to point her out to everybody so the customers know who to direct their ire). I'd make the corporation eat the cost of everybody but Moo-Moo's meal and add a surcharge to Moo's check.

I'm sure the corporation would fire me and apologize to Moo-Moo and give her all the gift cards, but if I was asked for comment, I would say that I want every patron of any dining facility I'm in charge of to have faith that they are eating in a sanitary and comfortable environment. Being exposed to somebody's bodily waste and a management staff that looks the other way does not inspire customer loyalty. I hope that I inspired some sort of change to begin happening that we should never pander to one customer subset at the expense of the other 90% of customers.

bowing I would eat at your establishment every day.
August 08, 2014
Perhaps they imagine baby rabies spreads via fecal matter. And they want to infect as many as possible. We all know misery loves company.:BS

I read somewhere pigs are cleaner.
August 09, 2014
These cows have ZERO sense of shame or decency when it comes to a lot of things, diaper changing included. Although I have witnessed inappropriate diaper changing throughout my life, which in most cases if a stranger has the opportunity TO witness it it's generally inappropriate, but by far the worst was what I witnessed on a near daily basis when I managed a famblee dining establishment. Over the course of about five years I witnessed the following atrocities OR I saw the evidence thereof afterward:

Shitty Diaper Changes at the Register
1)Restaurant guests changing piss filled AND shitty diapers on booth seats, in chairs in the open dining area, and on TOP of the table. I saw this too many times to count, likely DOZENS of times, and in addition to my actually having witnessed it I was told of even more cases of it by employees, vendors, and customers. One vendor in particular I recall was the guy who delivered and replenished our candy case display because he climbed up into my loft office with several boxes of candy and said, "Kim, you'll have to put this candy out yoursefl later because I am running late and don't have time to wait on your customer to get through with what she's doing and she's blocking my access to the candy case"? Of course I inquired as to what he meant and after he told me I bolted down the stairs and witnessed the tail end of the bullhshit myself. eye rolling smiley

I might add the candy case display doubled as a counter for our cash register and it's also one of the places used as a waiting area for sacks of carry out food and unbagged drinks and boxes. It nearly always had a line of people in front of it too, waiting to pay and/or pick up carry out food. Anyway, this fat cow had hoisted a loaf in a carrier atop the candy case, whose diaper had already been changed while I was dealing with the candy man, and a fucking toddler had been laid out on the case, it's feet literally pushing against the carry out food bags, and she had changed IT'S shitty diaper too. She had wipes,powder, and some butt cream all spread out on the counter and was in the process of packing it up by the time I began my trek down there. I was LIVID, but the cunt was on her way out by the time I could have gotten my hands around her throat. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

There were shell shocked looking customers just standing back stunned at what they had just witnessed. The putrid stench hung in the air like a plume of toxic waste and she had just dropped BOTH diapers into the waste paper basket by the register, diaper juice leaking outtwo faces puking

Bathroom Diaper Disasters
2)You name it, I saw it. Shit and shitty diapers left ON the counter, hanging out of the trash, on TOP of the trash can, on the floor, in the sink, on, IN, and around the toilets, shit on the walls, counter, sink, floor, etc.....On numerous occasions it was obvious they had dumped diaper turds and juice into sinks and toilets and just left it there. On too many occasions to recall they dumped AND flushed shitty diapers and overflowed and flooded the entire restroom floors, so much so it often overflowed out into the carpeted area between the hall and the restroom and a professional carpet cleaner had to be hired.:headbrick

Shit Filled Diapers in the Back Dining Room
3)We had a back dining room separated from the front area by a very long hall and it was partitioned off as it was only used for large private parties and the occasional busy overflow. Therefore, it was the perfect hidy hole for gross Moos to sneak back there and change diapers. Since it was near the private kitchen door where bus boys entered and exited with dishes, nearly every fucking day an employee would hunt me down and exclaim, "Kim! There's a shitty diaper in the back dining room and I AIN'T TOUCHIN' IT! Eeewwwww"(they were mostly teen boys).SO, I'd have to stop what I was doing and go back there and help get it cleaned up. Sometimes it was just a matter of tossing it and sanitizing the area, but many other times they'd leave it OPEN on a table and shit would have leaked out everywhere.

The WORST two cases was when they tossed a shitty diaper UNDER a rarely used counter cabinet and it took us days to figure out it was a rotting shitty diaper and not a fucking sewage leak. We nailed that cabinet shut afterward specifically BECAUSE of it's being used to hide shitty diapers. The other time was when a cunt stuck a shitty diaper between the exit device(panic bar) and the door on the emergency exit door, so I had to come down there and use my key to shut off the fucking alarm AS the damned thing fell to the floor and got diaper juice all over the fucking carpet AND my shoes.:smn

Diaper in the Tea Urn Incident
4)After a catering for about 300 people and during clean up, it was discovered some cunt tossed a dirty diaper into a public self service tea urn, which was located on a table along with some napkins and condiments and set apart from the actual serving line, which of course made it an excellent place for an incognito filthy moo to practice her nastiness. I have NEVER been more thankful I prefer unsweet tea because I had refilled my cup numerous times using the urn right next to it.two faces puking

Diapers in the Parking Lot
5)Every night after close and often times throughout the day, cunts would leave shitty diapers scattered about the parking lot, in and around the entrance area, in and on ash cans at the front entrance, on the railing going into the restaurant, and any other place imaginable on the property outside including in and on bushes and shrubbery. The most memorable was the one who left a shitty diaper wedged into and propping open the front door, much like a makeshift shit-door stop. That was done with premeditated malice and aforethought since she had to actually take the time to wedge it under the door.

On Bus Tables
6)Countless times we'd find shitty diapers IN bus pans, clean and dish filled ones, IN clean bus water, and on and around bus tables themselves, which were situated out of the viewing area of the dining room. The worst was when a cunt walked up to a bus boy AS he was clearing and wiping down a table during a busy lunch rush AS people were waiting for that table and she casually tossed a shit filled diaper into his bus pan and walked off. The customers waiting on the table were flabbergasted and disgusted.thumbs updown

Diapers In and On Ornamental Areas
7)This restaurant had an old timey country atmosphere and many knick knacks as well as some nostalgic and antique pieces that were scattered about, including a treasure chest looking thing, book cases, chairs, an upper loft with a bunch of old timey musical instruments, and a "giant" rocking chair many people liked to climb up into and take pictures as it would hold about ten adults. As one may have guessed by now dirty diapers were found in and on those items every fucking day.eye rolling smiley

Booth Seats
8)One of the worst places they'd use, made exponentially worse because of the design of the booth seats, was they'd stash shitty diapers UNDER the seats. These were the old fashioned type of booth seats from the 1950's that weren't built into the actual booth, rather they could be lifted out and had about a 4x2x2 space underneath them. Every Tuesday and Friday night when it was the closing employees' duty to flip the seats and clean around and under them we'd discover at LEAST 3-4 shitty diapers under them rotting away. We would have done it every night but it was a huge and time consuming ordeal to flip out all the seats in the damned place, adding an extra hour or more to closing.I am certain people could smell it on occasion too. Every once in awhile a customer would ask me if we were having plumbing problems due to a faint smell they'd keep noticing during their meal and after they'd left I would ALWAYS check under the booth seats and there would be the answer;A SHITTY DIAPER.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login