Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Men Sound Off on CircleOfMoo-Stampede Followssmiling smiley

Posted by kidlesskim 
Men Sound Off on CircleOfMoo-Stampede Followssmiling smiley
August 08, 2014
http://www.circleofmoms.com/after-pregnancy-babies-and-infants/did-you-notice-a-change-in-your-partner-s-behavior-after-giving-birth-504229?trk=desktop_search

A Circle-Of-Moo Cow posits, "Did you notice a change in your partner's behavior after giving birth?. Then, a MAN pipes up and predictably it doesn't go over very well. It REALLY doesn't go over well when additional men chime in. Anyway, it makes for entertaining fodder with the morning coffee.. drinking coffee

Pissed Off Duddyangry smiley
My wife just had our baby about a month ago. I think it's so funny reading your posts. I have been working and supporting us throughout the pregnancy. We had sex twice since she got pregnant - and the six week thing is irrelevant since it has been such a long time since we've had a "regular" sex life that I really have no interest anymore. Now the baby is here - who I love dearly - my wife is at home with her and I work. The funny thing is that when I come home I still do all the house cleaning, the majority of laundry (ours and the baby's), and everything else. So yes, some husbands DO have the right to be angry and take time for themselves, All I hear is about how hard it is to get anything done while I am at work because the baby takes so much of her time. Finally someone tells it like it is to these lazy cows.

Guess what? I somehow am able to get laundry done, clean all the bottles and dry them, make the occasional dinner, change a few diapers, give a few bottles, take down Christmas decorations, clean up the bathroom where she leaves her curling irons and hairdryer out all the time as well as not even bother closing a linen closet door - and clean up the house (oh and make the bed which she can't even make when she wakes up). Should we even get started about having to make Christmas dinner and watch our little one while she slept on the couch until her mother came over at 4:00PM? I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall to witness that sitcom.bouncing and laughing

Moo Throws a Punchranting
First of all, this is a site for moms. Second of all, your wife had the baby a month ago. She carried this living thing inside of her for 9 months. This baby took her nourishment, her strength and all of her energy. She then has the baby, her body has to heal, she will be tired all of the time, her hormones are still all messed up, and to top it off, she has to deal with a husband who is self-centered and goes on websites for moms to put his wife down. You are disgusting. Where was the baby when you did all of this work? I guarantee he wasn't in your arms, or needing to eat, or needing a diaper change. Get over yourself. You should be ashamed. The Holy Cow has spoken. We ALL know there is nothing more difficult and worthy of sainthood than sluicing.bowing

Another Disgruntled Duddyangrily flogging with a whip
I have to agree with the real HUSBANDS response to this post. I'm the the same boat just not as far along. Living with my pregnant wife of three months has been nothing but misery. Think about what you women are asking... You want more from your husbands but will be giving them less and wanting our compasion throughout this whole process. Gee I wonder why someone would be pissed about that. My wife has somehow embraced every sterio type of a pregnant woman. That is except building a stronger bond with me. I haven't felt so alone in my entire life. I will always love my wife and will do anything for my child. My plan was even to do all of the night work with the baby as losing sleep doesn't bother me. When this 9 month phase is finally over I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive my wife for how selfish she has been during this challenge.

After reading all of the crap about how hard all of this is for woman its good to hear the mans point of view. Brov Oh brother way to show the balls. I know, not feel but know that if the shoe was on the other foot I would have handled this so much better. Sometimes I even wish I was the one who could have the baby. Not to rub it in her face but to be able to do this thing without killing my relationship. By the way there are way worse pains than child birth in life. And a newborn may be the diameter of a bowling ball but not the circumfurance. Women just love being women because its fun being a *****.God, bitter and angry much?:bedmadelie

He Gets Ripped a New Onecutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
This is so sad to read - please wake up - even the manufacturer, designer and the creator of the item called "man" didnt have enough belief in its ability to handle this any better - thus gave the job to women. how about all men who moan about this, first go have themselves sterilized and circumcised without an anesthetic while their wives hold one leg and a pretty nurse holds the other leg and 5 interns watch doctor put the stitches in. Oh and for good measure - lets have doc do a pelvic exam while the world is watching too. After this - you may comment and give us your opinion of how you would better handle it. Um, WHAT does any of that have to do with childbirth, particularly when hey get epidurals and pain killers, and a vasectomy? The "world" wouldn't be watching any of this if the cunts didn't INSIST on an audience from the birfin' classes to the actual huffin' and puffin' of labor and delivery. The cows bring most all of that down upon themselves, by choice. shrug

Then also - youtube - lets youtube it for the world to watch because it is so amazingly beautiful after all and your collegues and boss and the guy who wanted to date your girl before you - is also eager to have a look.
Women are not treated with the respect they deserve. Stop being selfish and stop thinking you can do better. Like I said before - you dont have a clue. Love your woman and be thankful that she has done this in the name of love for you - yes LOVE for you....be more supportive. You make it - pull up your pants and your life goes on - we take it into our bodies and for 9 months we go through things you dont understand. Then we also have to work alongside you and meet deadlines at work and compete in "your world" Then after birthing the baby we have to be your little "kittens" again and you start finding fault with the baby weight we gain. IF their birth and delivery and anything associated with it appears on YouTube it's because THEY posted it on there!

There are men out there begging women to birth children for them and women are saying no and they cant understand it and they blog about it and cry about it. Then there are men who moan and complain and carry on like children. Time to stop this nonsense now. Women have proven their place in a "man's" world and worn every hat a man has given them to wear - Selfish men need to catch a wake up. Why dont you use your energy to fight for better treatment of labouring women in hospitals or encourage your bosses to give a mommy a day off with her sick child without making a funny "chick" comment about it or maybe use your passion to improve the lives of women and men as a family unit.........with so much passion - who knows what you as man can achieve for the greater good of all....Damn, this one here carries her anger WAY on over to extra mooternity leave and moo perks, which have nothing at all to do with the subject at hand. Can't any of these moos stay focused? Oh, and where she gets that men are out there "begging" women to sluice is a new one on me!confused smiley

Another Brave Baby DaddyDuh with bratsd
"By the way there are way worse pains than child birth in life. "

Mad Mooranting
really? you've birthed something ?you've been exposed to strangers sticking fingers up your private parts while you are spread wide open and unable to move around and you've been forced, for the sake of love for your your man to be pushing something the size of a watermellon through a hole the size of a golfball? You've been humiliated and had your body fluids run out of your body while you push something out of your body without any pain medication ?
You've torn your backside and your ballsack in the name of love have you ?get off the forum please - you dont have a clue. I've been shot by accident already and that didnt hurt as much as childbirth......so off you pop please. sorry for this but WTF?! I am left wondering why her hole was so big before sluicing. A "golf ball", that's a pretty cavernous cooter for before squatting. If these women aren't getting pain meds it's their own damned faultseye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Men Sound Off on CircleOfMoo-Stampede Followssmiling smiley
August 08, 2014
MOOOOOO you should worship your wife for doing what every other animal on the planet is capable of doing!

MOOOOOO you have no right to expect anything from her once she has the holy loaf gestating!

MOOOOOO if you get upset about losing closeness and intimacy you are an ebil sex pest!

MOOOOOOO you are condemned to slavery, and putting up with infinite abuse and criticism because your wife is now elevated above you in the hierarchy for producing teh holy babby. She is now above reproach, for she who has sluiced can do no wrong.

MOOOOOOO the herd hath spoken!
August 08, 2014
Oh...! They didn't know? Or did they put their fingers in their ears and repeated "it won't happen to me"? Well, bad luck for you, mister.
Out of love for the husband? Bitch, please! If it was for them he wouldn't be excluded of their life. Childbirth is the ultimate pain? I don't know about that...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
August 08, 2014

Living with my pregnant wife of three months has been nothing but misery. Think about what you women are asking... You want more from your husbands but will be giving them less and wanting our compasion throughout this whole process. Gee I wonder why someone would be pissed about that. My wife has somehow embraced every sterio type of a pregnant woman. That is except building a stronger bond with me. I haven't felt so alone in my entire life. I will always love my wife and will do anything for my child. My plan was even to do all of the night work with the baby as losing sleep doesn't bother me. When this 9 month phase is finally over I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive my wife for how selfish she has been during this challenge.

No telling what's really going on here. This guy may be a whiny twat. A good marriage involves give and take. His wife may not have been as attentive for three months and he sounds unequipped to deal with that. Also, I wonder about his promise to do all the night work---it's possible he's been badgering her for a baybee and making all these promises, then she got pregnant and feels like crap and she's taking it out on him.

Of course she could also be a whining twat. I've seen many women who were in the "down" position in their marriage prior to pregnancy. They get pregnant and decide they are going to use that to shape their man up. Sometimes it works, many times it does not and both people end up resentful.

The moral of the story is to have a realistic view of what kids are going to do to your marriage and have a plan to deal with it. And have a strong, functioning and satisfactory marriage prior to kids.
August 08, 2014
Using a pregnancy to "shape up" a man rarely works from what I've seen. same goes for men who use it to "tame" women.

Breeders lie to one another about the reality, I think moos more so, but even duhds feel pressure to conform to the social "famblee man" model. Nonetheless, sometimes you get a bunch of duhs together on a work trip and it all comes out. I lost count of the number of marriages I witnessed founder among work colleagues, within the first two years of a loaf appearing.

But if the breeders didn't buy into the warm fuzzy myths then people wouldn't breed would they....
August 08, 2014
Why are they bitching about having no pain meds??? There are plenty of effective pain medications for childbirth, if they didn't use them that was their (stupid) decision. You can't bitch about shit you knowingly brought on yourself.
August 08, 2014
The way I see it, these duhs are doing the moos a favor by telling them their POV. Of course, the moos can't handle the fact that the guys have feelings, so their only reaction is to smack them down.

No wonder so many breeder marriages end in divorce!
August 08, 2014
I take issue with the "safe space for Moos" claim. Safe spaces on the Internet are generally for groups of minority and/or oppressed people to share experiences, rant, and shoot the shit. One niche subreddit I frequent is there because the grand majority of Reddit is filled with frothing racists and misogynoirs out in full force, so forget having any meaningful conversation on race and gender relations. BratFree is a safe space because say you're CF and refuse to breeder please on any other site, you're labeled a monster.

Moos don't need a "safe space" because the entire goddamn Internet (save for BF, SH, and a couple of other sites) caters to them. And if it doesn't, they will make every attempt to infiltrate until it does. Meanwhile, they got so butthurt over Duhs telling the truth of their post-inpig cow wives that they shut down True Dad Confessions and other similar sites. Hard to keep spreading the lie that their husbands say they're just as tight as a virgin on prom night and complain about their husbands never helping when the other side says it's like dropping a golf pencil down a mineshaft and that their SAHWives do jackshit all day and then start crying at the suggestion of getting a real job.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 08, 2014
I don't get why it's all so humiliating to them to have a doctor examining them. etc. It's a DOCTOR, FFS, I never feel humiliated at the gyno, it's just something you have to do, like getting the oil changed in your car. Who cares! Get over it moos!
August 08, 2014
starbelly
I don't get why it's all so humiliating to them to have a doctor examining them. etc. It's a DOCTOR, FFS, I never feel humiliated at the gyno, it's just something you have to do, like getting the oil changed in your car. Who cares! Get over it moos!

Well, some of us are reticent and fastidious enough to be extremely possessive of our own space - which includes our person. Pregnancy and the total loss of control over one's body, plus the invasive nature of the process totally skeeves me out. *shrug* I wish I could be detached about that sort of stuff, but it's just the nature of some of us to be a little phobic.

But there are other types of medical procedures and interventions that are traumatic. Open heart surgery isn't a walk in the park, neither is gall bladder surgery, according to my older sister. My Dh recently had his one functioning carotid artery sliced open like a filleted fish and the inside scraped. It was traumatic; the after effects of numbness and nerve damage will be lifelong. And then there's PAIN? How about sciatica, or shingles? I went through months of pain with those conditions that the doctor said was comparable to childbirth pain. In fact, she said that women who have had kids and suffered sciatica would gladly take childbirth pain over the nerve pain.

I don't get these women who think they deserve a medal for childbirth - especially when there are remedies for the pain. And - SUPPOSEDLY; the moos certainly bray the fact - the result is worth whatever one goes through. Those of us who have suffered through medical trauma or illness got well, got over it, and moved on or adapted to the limitations of the condition. We didn't have 500 message boards like the moos have to pander for sympathy.

The men have some cause, to be sure. But the after effects and the responsibility is theirs' to share. If they wanted the damned kid, they need to realize that the process has consequences on them. Very little of the life is going to be the Kodak moments they anticipated.
August 08, 2014
kidlesskim
http://www.circleofmoms.com/after-pregnancy-babies-and-infants/did-you-notice-a-change-in-your-partner-s-behavior-after-giving-birth-504229?trk=

Love your woman and be thankful that she has done this in the name of love for you - yes LOVE for you....

[are spread wide open and unable to move around and you've been forced, for the sake of love for your your man to be pushing something the size of a watermellon through a hole the size of a golfball?

In the name of love ? Love of the wallet.
Been forced, for the sake of love ?
Who held a gun to her head? Her love?
If she did not want to have baby, she could have aborted the thing.
Is it not usually women who desire having a loaf, above any common sense? (Not us CF of course)
August 08, 2014

"By the way there are way worse pains than child birth in life. "

Mad Moorant
really? you've birthed something ?you've been exposed to strangers sticking fingers up your private parts while you are spread wide open and unable to move around and you've been forced, for the sake of love for your your man to be pushing something the size of a watermellon through a hole the size of a golfball? You've been humiliated and had your body fluids run out of your body while you push something out of your body without any pain medication ?
You've torn your backside and your ballsack in the name of love have you ?get off the forum please - you dont have a clue. I've been shot by accident already and that didnt hurt as much as childbirth......so off you pop please. sorry for this but WTF?!

When breeders come out with that extra special bingo, my reply is:

A kick in the bollocks is the most painful thing you can experience. After all, how many men turn around an say "That was so painful, please can I have another." Childbirth on the other hand...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login