Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think you were smart not to have kids

Posted by evilchildlessbitch 
I think you were smart not to have kids
August 15, 2014
So the Dr. Poo hot car kid and CF has been all over my FB.
I put up a post that said I knew I would make a lousy parent so I didn't have kids. I also said the people who should be shamed are those who have them without thinking or abuse them.
OMG! I got positive responses from over 30 people over the age of 60 (moms friends) who basically said good for you for thinking about it and not just having kids because of an accident or people pressured you.
The best response was from my mother, the supposed deprived grandmoo who said while I would have made a great parent if I wanted to be but since I didn't I was smart to make day g sure I didn't and she was proud that I had the life I wanted.
I think in spite of Dr. Poo CF is catching on and more and more parents are go I g to tell their own kids that they need to make damn sure they want them and can financially raise them before spawning.
For the record, my sis and I were both wanted and planned as was every child born of mg 3 uncles. I guess we are just planners in my family?
Also, my mom thinks Dr. Poo sucks.
Re: I think you were smart not to have kids
August 15, 2014
Good on your mum and family for supporting your choices and realising that we really are not all ebil chyld haters despite the propaganda.

All parents should encourage their kids to thinklong and hard before breeding. Not just blindly encourage their kids to follow the herd if it might not be the right choice for them. Too many people stumble into parenthood, and it's the kids that suffer when their breeders realise too late they weren't cut out for that shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login