Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where do you meet men that date single moms?

Posted by Techie 
Where do you meet men that date single moms?
August 22, 2014
I guess the question should have been stated more like this:

"When will some single moms understand that most men, Child-Free and otherwise, would rather not date them."

Here is the link:

http://www.circleofmoms.com/single-mothers-who-are-dating/where-do-you-meet-men-that-date-single-moms-184977

CircleOfMoms

Leigh says:

Ok so after years of partying it up at bars and clubs I've settled down and enjoy building snow forts and kite flying. My question is where or how do you meet men that date single moms? I REALLY don't want to go the online dating path but after 4 years I don't seem to be meeting anyone at the playground or the library. I have a strong group of friends but they are 10-30 years my senior and most are unhappily married. Come on girls.. you know who you are.. you found that awesome catch... where did it happen...how did it happen?

Keep hanging out at the bars, there you will find an excellent selection of men who you can take home... for that evening...because he won't stick around for the night - he needs to look for the next victim...Or, he needs to go home to his wife and kids.

CircleOfMoms
Shalini says:
Im a single mom with a son aged 4 im confident lookgood and past 4yrs after my 1st relatioship its realky horrible I cant seem to find the one to lean my head on and everyone I turn to is only ready to use me at situation im ready for that I will only be giving myself to the one I marry, ive no friends and relatives as they regard me as a dirt bag due to my past...

Lady, you are not a dirt bag because of your past. You are way too much trouble NOW. Please look for someone who wanted and wants to breed and make a happy "blended" family - his kids, your kids, dogs, cats, etc. Us, CF guys, well, we actually get to date CF women. You see, we just get along better with them. grinning smiley
Re: Where do you meet men that date single moms?
August 22, 2014
NAMBLA meetings.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 22, 2014
I think this guy here pretty much says it how it is:

Mike
I am a single dad looking to talk to a nice single mom. Does anyone feel interested?

He might not always find the "nice" in a single mom, but hey, I hope single moms take a note here, there are single dads out there for them - waiting. Sitting there and turning down single dads in hopes for a CF man with some $$$, good luck with that.
August 22, 2014
Except for a young widow with a kid, I can't feel sorry for these women. They partied it up, fucked anything with a dick, got knocked up, and are now bemoaning their fate. They have nobody to blame but themselves. They could have used birth control. They could have curbed the partying, gotten a good education, a good job, and met a stable guy. Sux to be them.

Bed.Made.Lie.
August 22, 2014
Peace
Except for a young widow with a kid, I can't feel sorry for these women. They partied it up, fucked anything with a dick, got knocked up, and are now bemoaning their fate...

There are men out there who will date them. It is just these women want men with good incomes, no baggage, no problems and no kids. They are practicing a double standard. Stable CF men do not have baggage and they are not looking for any.
August 22, 2014
Why would any CF man worth his salt want to put up with a single moo? Who needs the drama, the stress, the financial drain? When I was single, I wanted a CF man who did not have debt, no baggage, well educated. Why would I want to put up with a single duh and all of his problems? Plus, I am CF. If I didn't want to birth my own loaves, why on earth would I want to put up with a man's jizz fruit?

These single moos need to realize that a man without his own kids won't want to put up with a woman who birthed her own. It's that simple.
August 22, 2014
They don't want to deal with another woman's kids, so of course they won't consider dating single Duhs. They want untainted men, not realizing that 99% of all unchilded (by choice or otherwise) men do not want to raise another man's brats. Typical breeder hypocrisy. They don't want men with baggage, conveniently not realizing no man wants their baggage either.

If it's a Duh with a big fat wallet, then they might make an exception, but the odds of finding one of those is slim to none. Unless ex-Moo is dead, single Duhs are usually poor or lower-middle class because their checks are sucked dry by child support. If he never sees his kids, odds are good he won't want to see another woman's kids either. Single Moos fail to understand they have absolutely nothing to offer single men.

If these Moos want men who will be more than glad to date them, they should look on the sex offender registry for men in their area who have committed crimes against children. I guarantee those guys won't mind how many stretch marks Mommy has or how wide her vaginabutthole is, just as long as she doesn't try to stop him and her kids from "bonding."
August 22, 2014
She must not live near a military base.
August 23, 2014
Techie
"When will some single moms understand that most men, Child-Free and otherwise, would rather not date them."
grinning smiley

And when will single mothers understand that men who are not the fathers should not be around your children? You should be focused on raising your children, not on finding a new man who may or may not be a certified danger to your child?

Pedophiles are on the lookout for single mothers with children to date them and start relationships with them all to get access to the vulnerable children.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 23, 2014
Peace
Why would any CF man worth his salt want to put up with a single moo? Who needs the drama, the stress, the financial drain? When I was single, I wanted a CF man who did not have debt, no baggage, well educated. Why would I want to put up with a single duh and all of his problems? Plus, I am CF. If I didn't want to birth my own loaves, why on earth would I want to put up with a man's jizz fruit?

These single moos need to realize that a man without his own kids won't want to put up with a woman who birthed her own. It's that simple.

I don't need any of that drama. Single CF men who are even remotely successful got that way in large part because they don't have drama and stay away from single mothers.

Single mommy drama does nothing to enhance my life.
August 23, 2014
Can we please do away with the most men are pedophiles crap.
Mens rooms aren't full of pervs.
Every man dating a single mom isn't a perv.
Most children are not abused by moos boy toy. They are abused by family members and non romantic friends.
Sorry, but it irks me to see silly myths spread.
August 23, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
Most children are not abused by moos boy toy. They are abused by family members and non romantic friends.

It irks me too.

I don't care if other guys want to date single moms, I just don't think single moms have much to offer for professional, moderately successful CF guys.

Other than sex, what do they offer? Drama and debt. At least that's what I've observed.
August 23, 2014
evilchildlessbitch

You do have a good point there. While terrible crimes have been committed by moo's boyfriends, I have to agree such are more rare than media would like us to believe.

The way media works is like this. Parents do NOTHING wrong. EVER. If a crime against a child is ever committed, it must have been done by a CF person. If not, CF community is still responsible. Just listen to dr Drew. A parent murders a child - hey - it is ALL CF website's fault.
August 23, 2014

I've been divorced almost 2 years after marrying my college sweetheart and being with him for 11 years. So, I had to figure out how to date in my 30's as a single mom with joint custody of toddlers.

Sounds like the marriage took a hit after the baybees came along. Toddlers are what, 2-4 years old age range? And she's been divorced two years, which doesn't count the time the marriage was still legally intact but failing. But there's more from this one -

Online dating is absolutely the way to go. I met a man this summer on OKCupid who will be hubby #2 - he's an amazing single father, we have SO much in common, and our kids adore each other.

I can't EVEN imagine. I mean, maybe it's just me, but it sounds like she's committing to this guy awfully quickly after the divorce. Ugh, dating as a breeder sounds like a living nightmare. I can't imagine having to deal with the blended famblee logistics.
August 23, 2014
Ketchup

I've been divorced almost 2 years after marrying my college sweetheart and being with him for 11 years. So, I had to figure out how to date in my 30's as a single mom with joint custody of toddlers.

Sounds like the marriage took a hit after the baybees came along. Toddlers are what, 2-4 years old age range? And she's been divorced two years, which doesn't count the time the marriage was still legally intact but failing. But there's more from this one -

Online dating is absolutely the way to go. I met a man this summer on OKCupid who will be hubby #2 - he's an amazing single father, we have SO much in common, and our kids adore each other.

I can't EVEN imagine. I mean, maybe it's just me, but it sounds like she's committing to this guy awfully quickly after the divorce. Ugh, dating as a breeder sounds like a living nightmare. I can't imagine having to deal with the blended famblee logistics.

He is a single Duh. 2 breeders put together and try to duplicate a Brady bunch. It is just things are not as easy in real life - breeder relationships require way more work. Are breeders willing to work hard? Humor me not grinning smiley
August 23, 2014
evilchildlessbitch

You only need to worry if there's a senator in there

Techie
He is a single Duh. 2 breeders put together and try to duplicate a Brady bunch. It is just things are not as easy in real life - breeder relationships require way more work. Are breeders willing to work hard? Humor me not grinning smiley

From seeing it in my family - quid pro quo.

My younger sister married a widower with two kids - one of whom is high maintenance (stratosphere IQ but on the autism spectrum. my older sister said he gives her the heebie jeebies).

My brother-in-law is away from home most of the week, working, and needed a mom for his kids. He also has three houses that he was in the process of flipping when his wife died. My sister needs health insurance but is having issues with her health that make it hard to keep a full-time job. Plus, she still has one daughter to look after. Her other kids are grown and flown.

Apparently those two knew one another in high school, met again 4 or 5 years ago, came to a mutually agreed upon marriage and have made it work. Sister looks after his kids (she has a kind of patience with the weird one that few women can muster) and is finishing the remods on his houses. He provides her with a less hard-won security. I guess they expect to be together for the long haul; they're looking at property to build on after all the houses are flipped and sold.

I don't know why these single moos demand roses and romance, especially given their life circumstances. They muffed it up, big time, when they were young, don't expect a do-over with security, this time. Look at your situation pragmatically, find a guy with equitable needs and broker a relationship.
August 23, 2014
thom_c
evilchildlessbitch

You only need to worry if there's a senator in there

As long as they are sucking adult penis, I don't care.
August 23, 2014
Love how all the completely unsolicited "Message/call me at xxxxxxx" are popping up on that thread. Including one from Ghana. That could end well...
August 23, 2014
bookworm
Love how all the completely unsolicited "Message/call me at xxxxxxx" are popping up on that thread. Including one from Ghana. That could end well...

Some of them could be scams and ways to extort money, but some of them may just be some child-less or childed men looking for a mate. There are definitely men out there who will date single moos, they are just not your average CF men.

Problem and whining begins when CF men refuse to date single mothers. Some single mothers begin to whine online that they "deserve only the best of the best", read: CF, good income, owns house, has nice portfolio, all that. There is one thing I have noticed about single moms - they want WAY more than most CF women that I have ever encountered.

I have heard countless stories from relatively decent single dads that single moms REFUSE to date them because they have a kid. Something is wrong with that picture. It happens way too often.
August 23, 2014
Single Duhs seem to get pissy about lack of women too. It also seems that the more involved they are with the kids, the more pissy they are. Or, the Divorced Duh with less custody seems more pragmatic and optimistic about dating, while the 24/7 Single Duh tends to whine a great deal.

I sometimes read the CL personals for laughs. No, I'm not planning on going out with anyone from there. I mostly look at that for the 'events', biz, and RE sections and ironically enough I did meet a guy through one of those things that I became friends with. Architect.

Yeah, I'm doing better on CL no less - without even trying LOL.

In the 'personals' I do notice the Single Dads whinging on. A divorced guy just says that, I'm Joe Blow, I'm divorced, blah blah blah, Harley, blah blah, no criminal record, blah blah, kids are older but I do spend time and they are the light of my life, blah blah, what say you and I go to a Karaoke bar?

Single Full Time Duh: SINGLE DADS NEED LOVE TOO!!!! Pleeeez! Whhyyyeeee Me Lard? Precious Children! Why you no like meeeeee? PLEASE JESUS PLEEZ WHYEEE!11 You women don't know what your missin! PLEEEZ! Don't send me any spam, I'm already having a conniption fit over it and it hasn't even happened yet DON'T SEND ME NO FUCKIN SPAM YOU CHEAP HOORS!
Precious CHILDREN! WHYEEEE? CALL ME! NO MEN!
August 23, 2014
When will these single parents figure out that they really should just date each other?? An overwhelming majority of CF people will not even consider childed partners, and a LOT of childless people don't wanna raise other people's kids.

Seriously. If they expect someone else to give their kids a chance, they should give someone else's kids that same chance.

Hypocrites.
August 23, 2014
randomcfchick
When will these single parents figure out that they really should just date each other?? An overwhelming majority of CF people will not even consider childed partners, and a LOT of childless people don't wanna raise other people's kids.

Seriously. If they expect someone else to give their kids a chance, they should give someone else's kids that same chance.

Hypocrites.

Speaking purely in generalities, the single mothers whom I've had dealings with have always spoken freely about their many expectations for a dating partner. These include "I need someone to step up and be a man and help me raise my son!"

They've got an outlook on life that I would describe as delusional and irrational. Their expectations are not in line with reality. If a man wants to agree to such a shitty arrangement, that's his problem.

If I went into the dating marketplace and said, "I need someone to step up and be a woman and help me pay for my new car!" I'd expect to get mocked and ridiculed. And yet, these women think it's completely rational for a successful man to step into their lives and help erase their mistakes, financially, emotionally, and time-wise.
August 23, 2014
Here is some more of the same:

http://www.answerology.com/index.aspx/question/2856061_Why-do-so-many-guys-not-want-to-date-single-moms.html

I know so many guys that are in their late twenties or early thirties that don't want to date single moms if they have never had kids. Is this because they want kids or their own or just don't want to be burdened with someone else's child?

No, they don't want to have to meet YOUR unrealistic expectations.

And here how someone else put it:

pizzaroll
honestly, they don't want to be burdered with kids that aren't their own. you never know what kind of mess that might be. the biological father could be a lunatic still controlling his ex and kids, he could be a delinquent dad behind on support, she could still be in love with him, etc....

and for a single never been married guy, or even divorced guy with no kids, why would they want to place themselves in that situation? ONLY if the lady is HOT, RICH and/or YOUNG does he want anything to do with her. single moms usually don't fall into any let alone one of these categories. sorry to be so blunt. but there are 100 ladies for every 88 men. we don't have to settle if we don't have kids ourselves...

Hot and young can still be CF. There is rarely any need to date any single moo.

Here is a response from a female. She does not sugarcoat a thing:

calicalendar16
Hmm not sure. frankly I can't blame "a lot of guys" as it is a burden to take on someone else's children. I don't think it's that they don't ever want kids, but it's just that... they want kids that are not their own. It's not to say there aren't guys that would take on your child as their own, just a more select few. Truth be told, and don't take offense as I battle with accepting the reality of life as well (versus what I think it should be), but a lot of guys in their late twenties or early thirties... want a hot little 24 year old not a burdened 26-28 year old. Seriously no offense, a friend and I were talking the other day and don't think we look bad for 30, we still get carded for smokes for my yard guy and definitely for alcohol... but at the end of the day there is something "unfun" about a girl with responsibility... and know we wouldn't stand a chance in the bar scene. Not b/c we are crazy, not b/c we let ourselves go, but b/c guys get older and every year there is a new crop of 18 year olds.

Not sure if many guys in early 30's want much to do with an 18 year old, but, to each is their own, I guess. To many, too much over 10 years in age difference, things can get complicated. A 40 and a 50 is fine, a 40 and a 30 could make it work, but an 18 and a 28 - there may be issues - not always, but, can happen. People change a lot when they are 18. People don't change as much when they are 28. Just a thought.
August 23, 2014
Here is another one:

http://survivingdating.com/why-men-hate-dating-single-mothers

For page 2, go here:

http://survivingdating.com/why-men-hate-dating-single-mothers/2

Why men hate dating single mothers

Here are the top 10 reasons men shy away from serious involvements with single mothers:

(1) You Just Can’t Get Away. You are tied down and can’t just scamper off for spur-of-the-moment romantic dinners, spontaneous plays or concerts, or midnight breakfasts. Spur-of-the-moment overnight get-aways are out of the question. You have to get a babysitter. You have to make plans in advance. And if you can’t find a sitter, or your budget won’t allow you to hire one, his desire for a romantic evening or weekend with you goes up in a puff of disappointed smoke.

(2) You Have Children by Numerous Guys. Most guys accept the fact that our society has changed and that divorce, long-term cohabitation, and just plain carelessness means that there are many women with children in the dating pool. Dealing with one guy about his child or children is usually not much of a problem. However, the chances of “baby daddy drama” increase substantially the more personalities there are involved in the new relationship. Men may stick around for awhile for the convenience such a relationship offers, but few are looking to “wife up” a woman that has that much baggage.

(3) Your Children Are Too Old. Tim is a 33 year old computer technician in San Jose. He won’t date a woman that has children over the age of 8. Tim drew the line after he got hit with that “I don’t have to listen to you ’cause you ain’t my daddy anyway” line one time too many. He acknowledges that many women make the mistake of telling their young sons that they are “the man of the house,” something the young boy may take great pride in. The son will thus challenge any contender to the throne and his power in the household. So for Tim, unless the children are relatively young, he doesn’t want to be bothered.

(4) Your Children Are Too Young. At the other end of the spectrum are men that are run off by a child that is TOO young, like nursery or preschool age. Small children are very Mommy-oriented and require a lot of assistance with everything from bathing to eating. They also require constant watchful attention for their own protection and safety. A man that feels he comes in a distant second to your children may not be so thrilled with the situation and choose instead to date a woman that has more time and energy to expend on him.

(5) “Are You My New Daddy?” Smart men know that little children get easily attached to people they have fun with. But guys don’t want to deal with that emotional quagmire. Should he decide that you two aren’t quite right for each other, he is afraid of breaking your innocent child’s heart. Many men therefore shy away from heavy involvements with single mothers, and put up roadblocks or shy away from meeting or spending any time with a single Moms children.

(6) He’s a Lover, Not a Fighter. Realistically,after a breakup or divorce, children are usually pretty negative about some new person coming into Mommy or Daddy’s life. It ruins their fantasy of the parents getting back together. They may even feel that this new guy is “taking you away” and lash out, behaving in a manner so rude and horrible that you are embarrassed to be his or her mother! Your new beau is not so attached to you yet that he wants to put the energy into developing a relationship with any child who sees him as the enemy.

9) Your Little Darlings Are Devils on Wheels. One of the top reasons men gave for not wanting to date single Moms involves his stance on discipline. “There is an apparent role reversal and the children tell the MOTHER what to do… these women have no controbratty spoiled children can ruin a potential romance for single momsl over their children!” exclaimed Darius, a 35 year old high school math teacher. He says that if he doesn’t like how they are talking to her, he pulls her aside to see if she can correct the problem. Knowing “his place” most men, just like Darius, won’t say anything, but they are watching to see how you handle your children and inappropriate behavior. When Moms allow their children to run wild, talk back, or use foul language, Darius quickly moves on.

(10) Mom Demonstrates Resentment Towards HIS Children Several men I spoke with have children from previous marriages or relationships themselves, and have close contact with their children, over and above that dictated by child custody and visitation orders. They all reported at one time or another dating a woman with children of her own that expressed resentment that they did more with and for their own children than they did with and for hers. These extremely family oriented and very loving men abandoned these budding relationships without looking back.

I like the last one. It is so typical. Single parents do not like other single parents - hypocrites.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login