Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boo Hoo - restaurant not "honoring" inpignancy

Posted by aliceblue 
Boo Hoo - restaurant not "honoring" inpignancy
August 22, 2014
Stupid D.C. breeder has twin loaves in the oven and needs to pee. Instead of going to nearby Target and despite knowing the restroom for customers only, goes into restaurant to pee. When she is turned away, instead of buying a bottled water, she choose to 1. send in Duh to be to badger the manager into letting her use the place and 2. goes home to moo on facebook that this is an issue about "honoring and accommodating mothers-to-be." :Violin WTF?? Honor an entitled twunt for shiting out a loaf? :eh?? The entitlement is strong with this one

LINK

http://www.popville.com/2014/08/from-the-forum-lame-or-not-lame-the-heights-lame-im-so-sorry-to-a-pregnant-woman/#comments
Re: Boo Hoo - restaurant not "honoring" inpignancy
August 23, 2014
Below are some comments I found on a "review" site about this place and the area. In other words, the cunt had several businesses with public restrooms available to her within walking distance. I am also wondering why she even asked because there have been MANY times I simply walked into a McDonalds or similar place while traveling and walked straight to the restroom, no questions asked. Had she done that no one would have even noticed. No, that wasn't good enough because she wanted special treatment and oohs and ahhs for being inpig, but when that backfired she got her peewins hurts. What a stupid cunt.eye rolling smiley

"Location - Near perfect. It's at the triangle park" at 14th + Kenyon St and Park Rd. The fountain runs in the summer months so you shop while kids frollick in the water. Super cute. Shade is hard to come by but the market now has a ton of new canopies.

Scene - A total melting pot and meeting space. Columbia Heights is also now surrounded by businesses that make the market a destination. Lots of people eat brunch or shop at DCUSA and then hit the market."...

Great location! A block away from Columbia Heights metro on 14th St. & Park Road."

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 23, 2014
Personally, I'd question the judgment of an adult who calls things "super cute."smile rolling left righteyes2 Seriously, why does everyone have to fawn over/worship pregnant women? I refuse to do it, sorry. It's not nearly as special as they'd like to believe.

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 23, 2014
Speaking as someone who once worked for a downtown business, I can tell you that once the restrooms are open to the public instead of to customers only, "the public" becomes a very BROAD definition.

Non-paying customers who will want to use your restroom turns into a parade of miscreants, religious solicitors, panhandlers, smelly homeless panhandlers, shoplifters, gaggles of mothers and children, and just about anyone else who you don't want in your place of business bothering the customers who are actually paying and thus, supporting your business financially.

The restroom rule isn't just in place to protect the business from having to clean the restroom multiple times during the day. It's in place to preserve the experience of paying customers; without those, there is no business.
August 23, 2014
Doesn't sound like she really needed to "go" that bad if she had time to ask, get rejected, send her husband in to argue with them and wait until she finally gets her way.

Also, apparently she doesn't think that non-pregnant persons who need to go really bad should be "honored" by being allowed to use any restroom they please. I guess us non-inpigs can just hold it indefinitely.
August 23, 2014
tiredchicken
Doesn't sound like she really needed to "go" that bad if she had time to ask, get rejected, send her husband in to argue with them and wait until she finally gets her way.

Also, apparently she doesn't think that non-pregnant persons who need to go really bad should be "honored" by being allowed to use any restroom they please. I guess us non-inpigs can just hold it indefinitely.

Sidebar note: Mature, well-adjusted adults do not go through life feeling the need to be "honored."
August 23, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
tiredchicken

Sidebar note: Mature, well-adjusted adults do not go through life feeling the need to be "honored."
Mature, well-adjust adults don't think that being allowed to use a restroom is being "honored," either! LOL. She must not be getting enough attention from her husband if she feels the need for the public to put her on a pedestal even when it comes to something as mundane as going to the bathroom.
August 23, 2014
Their restroom policy is for everyone, pregnant or not. When my spouse worked at a convenience store, they specifically had a sign saying 'no public restroom', and people would actually stand there and try to argue with him about it...usually pregnant women or people who had kids that had to go. The time wasted on petulant arguing could have been spent looking for a real public bathroom.
August 23, 2014
I get the feeling this moo wants special bathroom rights for moos/pregnant moos. Like anywhere a moo sees a bathroom, she has a right to go. Even if the establishment limits use of their bathroom to customers only, moos would get an exception cause they're so speshul.
August 23, 2014
As one of the comments says, she only wanted to use the restaurant as she thought it would be less grungy that Target. Lower traffic and regular cleaning means it'll be better.
August 23, 2014
She wants to be "honored" by participating in the most basic of biological processes? Give me a break. She sounds like one of those people who always thinks she is the SOOPER SPESHUL exception to the rules. This entitled pig is only going to get more insufferable after she shits out her OMGTWINZ!!!111one

She can't have had to go THAT badly if she had time to argue and then send in her husband to do the same. And she eventually got her way, yet she's still complaining! I only wish the restaurant had stood their ground, and then she pissed and shit her pants and got diaper rash (or should I say, maternity underwear rash).
August 23, 2014
rudeawakening
She can't have had to go THAT badly if she had time to argue and then send in her husband to do the same. And she eventually got her way, yet she's still complaining! I only wish the restaurant had stood their ground, and then she pissed and shit her pants and got diaper rash (or should I say, maternity underwear rash).

Exactly what I was thinking. A Target bathroom is far from squatting over a hole in the ground and wiping with pine cones. Was she looking for a jewel-encrusted throne and a personal bidet?
August 23, 2014
stillwaters

Exactly what I was thinking. A Target bathroom is far from squatting over a hole in the ground and wiping with pine cones. Was she looking for a jewel-encrusted throne and a personal bidet?

Some people need to get it through their thick skulls--businesses exist to do business. That's all. They don't exist to waste time arguing with people, or to provide toilet facilities to the general public.

I would have tactfully, tastefully, and yet explicitly explained to the woman what her options were.

"Ma'am, we're running a business here. We are not here to argue with you or anyone else. Are you here to conduct business? If so, buy something and we'll allow you to use the restroom. If not, you need to leave the premises or we will press charges against you for trespassing and disturbing the peace."

At that point, if she uttered one sentence that wasn't "I'm going to purchase this item," I would pick up the phone and begin speaking with the police department.
August 24, 2014
I have a "bathroom pass" I can flash to get to use bathrooms when out and about. I got it from the Crohns and Colitis Association. They give em out to everyone who joins.

I've never used it - mainly because I've never been too keen on showing a stranger a card saying basically "I have a dysfunctional bowel and I need to go, like NOW" I would if I were in dire straits but when I'm flaring up I rarely am well enough to go out much. Nor do I particularly want to use a public loo when unwell. I want to be at home with the comfort of my own can.

Twinmoo can make that same choice. She chose to get up the duff, so, :bedmadelie
August 24, 2014
What I don't get is this: If you've lived in a city for some time (as I guess complainomoo has) you know the locations of several public bathrooms so that in case you're caught short wandering around you know where to go. I've lived in several big cities and this has been true for me every time. So my guess is that moo wanted udder rubs and expected the permission to use the bathroom in that restaurant as well as a free 5 course meal + 1 extra serving of dessert and an engraved commemorative gold plate to 'honor' her pignancy.
August 24, 2014
What really gets my goat on this one is the comments about disability. Many posted that pregnancy is a choice and not a disability, yet several had to come back with "well, sometimes it's not a choice" - yes it is, abortion is still legal, as is effective birth control in the first place - and that it is like a disability, in that it causes all sorts of "side effects".

To that, I say that it still is a choice, it's pretty much common knowledge the "side effects" that pregnancy has, AND it is temporary. Not many times is the latter mentioned. Whether the pregnancy is "chosen" or not, it is temporary. The person in a wheelchair isn't going to be able to walk again in a few months, nor is the elderly person with a walker getting any younger.

This really chaps my ass. I didn't ask for the problems I have that limit my mobility. And I sure as Hell don't celebrate the root of them.
August 24, 2014
When I was growing up it was widely known that going to a pub to use the toilets without buying anything was ill-mannered, disrespectful to the landlord and just something one didn't do. I've occasionally gone into a pub solely to use the toilet and bought a packet of crisps or nuts on the way out, that's just customary and I thought everyone knew that, but the one time I worked in a pub myself I found people shamelessly coming in to use the toilets all the time and I don't know what changed.

There's a good reason for this- as bookworm mentioned, more people using the toilet means more traffic and more cleaning required, and pub landlords already have enough to deal with. They don't need extra work laid on them by non-patrons treating their premises like a public toilet as if their taxes are paying for it to be cleaned- not to mention extra nappies left by entitlemoos and duhs. The same applies to all businesses of course but I had thought the Patrons Only pub toilet rule was more widely-known.

There's another reason: at another place I worked, a newly-opened leisure centre in a not very nice part of London, we had a nice new disabled toilet/baby changing area on the ground floor and kept it open and free for everyone to use. After a few weeks we simply had to lock it up and only give out the Radar key to patrons who asked for it because we kept finding evidence of people using the toilet to smoke crack and inject heroin in there, in addition to people leaving it in a disgusting state in general- including moos and duhs leaving it covered in used nappies and letting their sprogs puke in there. These people abusing the facilities are what makes the Radar key scheme necessary, making life more difficult for disabled people in the process. Cheers...

For a small business owner running a pub or restaurant, who has chosen to work and earn a living, and who may struggle at times, there must be few things more galling that seeing someone who has been too lazy to do all this and who lives on state handouts to just swan in and ask if they can use their facilities while contributing nothing. It must be even more galling for those business owners who want to sprog but have decided they can't afford to, and may have to leave it until it's too late, to be confronted by someone clearly thinking "fuck it, I can't afford a sprog but I'm having one anyway, can I abuse the business you worked hard to establish instead of breeding and living off the taxpayer, you mug?"
August 24, 2014
Hopefully that Moo never goes primitive camping or hiking in places that have no restrooms.
August 25, 2014
There are tons of places/stores where it is expected that people may just dart in to use the restrooms without buying anything (McDs, Wally World, gas stations, public restrooms). She should have gone to Target. Most places, I'll end up buying a drink or some random cheap thing when I use them anyway. I always understood that was the courteous thing to do. If I absolutely cannot buy something in order to be a customer, then I'll spend a few minutes leaving the place cleaner than I found it. It's not that difficult, and I feel better for doing it. Usually I end up wiping down the sink and picking up paper towels that have been flung all over. I also understand the whole "for customers only" thing, unlike Bessie up there.

Moo cow is way out of line for bitching about a store having standards for using the restrooms. Is she opening up her house to every random (inpig of course) person that stumbles by and needs to go? No? Then she can STFU.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
August 25, 2014
redheadedharlot
What really gets my goat on this one is the comments about disability. Many posted that pregnancy is a choice and not a disability, yet several had to come back with "well, sometimes it's not a choice" - yes it is, abortion is still legal, as is effective birth control in the first place - and that it is like a disability, in that it causes all sorts of "side effects".

To that, I say that it still is a choice, it's pretty much common knowledge the "side effects" that pregnancy has, AND it is temporary. Not many times is the latter mentioned. Whether the pregnancy is "chosen" or not, it is temporary. The person in a wheelchair isn't going to be able to walk again in a few months, nor is the elderly person with a walker getting any younger.

This really chaps my ass. I didn't ask for the problems I have that limit my mobility. And I sure as Hell don't celebrate the root of them.

You had me at "what". Getting pregnant per se, is not a choice. It happens even with perfect usage of birth control and everything. Now. KEEPING IT is a choice. Abortion IS still legal. That's why I can't stand the people who say that pregnancy wasn't a choice. Pregnancy is actually a series of choices! One: to have sex or not. Two: abort or not. Three: adopt out or not. Three choices in succession.

It pisses me off that people think that just because they don't want to have an abortion, that they don't have a choice. They had a choice, they just chose to KEEP IT. That's why I generally have no sympathy for a piggo who wants to cry foul over being a pro-liar. My response? We all suffer for our beliefs. I believe that abortion is a god send.

If I were to get an abortion in today's world, I would be vilified and picketed all the way there. I would suffer through that gladly to preserve my moral being. So if they don't have the stones to put up with a little social disapproval to the point that they won't get the abortion they fell they need or want, then I refuse to sympathize with them. In fact, I BLAME them because they are caving to the bullshit of our nation and allowing women to be further abused by the system. If abortion gets outlawed, they are the second group that should be on the chopping block. These people make me even sicker than pro-liars, because there are two kinds of evil in this world. angry flipping off
August 25, 2014
The restaurant I used to work at refused toilets to non-customers. If you weren't a paying customer and tried to use the toilet, you were asked to leave. We had signs posted about it, but it didn't stop people from trying. There were public toilets across the street with baby changing facilities too. Our restaurant didn't have them. She said not to make an exception for anybody and was very strict about the staff sticking to those rules.

Any time somebody tried to come in and use the toilets, we stopped them and directed them to the public toilets. It wasn't only because of having to clean up after people who haven't purchased anything, these people also use water and electricity that my boss had to pay for. It all adds up, especially for people who run small businesses, like the place I worked.
August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014
catharsist
I believe that abortion is a god send.

Amen to that.
August 28, 2014
I used to live down the street from that restaurant. I can think of five business in a really short walking distance away with public restrooms. There is a Starbucks RIGHT NEXT DOOR with a restroom.

She really went out of her way to create a problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login