Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jennifer Aniston preggers Ugh!!

Posted by cfdavep 
Jennifer Aniston preggers Ugh!!
September 05, 2014
http://www.inquisitr.com/1453616/jennifer-aniston-pregnant-actress-reportedly-expecting-first-child-thanks-to-ivf/

This would suck if it is true
Re: Jennifer Aniston preggers Ugh!!
September 05, 2014
She is pregnant every time you turn around. While she is notorious for doing some attention grabbing thing every time her ex does something, in this case I would say the rag mags are reaching.

I don't like Jen much at all but the poor woman can't bloat from a Mexican food dinner without the rag mags jumping on the knocked up bandwagon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 05, 2014
Very true, navi8orgirl. Tabloids know what their readers want to see, and they all seem to have celebreeding front and center. I do hope she isn't preggers, though.

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 05, 2014
http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/is-jennifer-aniston-pregnant-with-her-first-child/

“Buzz in Jen’s inner circle is that she’s nearly three months along but doesn’t want the news to come out until she knows for sure that the baby will be okay,” says a source close to the actress.

Jen’s not taking any chances—sources say she’s well aware of the risks at her age and would never tempt fate, especially after such a long road to conception if she is pregnant. “Jen started having fertility treatments six months into the relationship,” says an insider. “She knew the older she got, the harder it would be to get pregnant, so she had her eggs frozen. With regular attempts at in vitro fertilization, she was hoping to get lucky, but she didn’t dare think about it too much because of the chance for disappointment."

I think she's pregnant now.
September 05, 2014
I would be disappointed if true with all her bleating about not needing baybees to be complete.

Then again she has not figured out she doesn't need a may-un to be complete either.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 05, 2014
And we just had that lovely artical about her not having her womanhood defined by being a mother. Well, over the past 10 years I have seen countless 'baybee bimp' sightings reported on her..and they've all been false. Hope this is too. Babby Bimp watching is just like bingos. They'll catch a celeb in a loose top or maybe after a big meal and WHAMO.. they're inpig.
What is she.. 45? Frozen eggs? IVF? Just stupid.
September 05, 2014
I really hope she isnt. She would look like SUCH an ass after all the stuff she said about not needing a baby to be complete. She just seems way too smart and together to make the shitty decision to pop one out at this point.

Do I think it would suck if she was inpig? yes. Do I think she's inpig? no.
September 05, 2014
I don't believe it. She is preggo every damn week according to some damn tabloid. Until someone puts out an "official announcement" I don't take a word they say seriously.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2014
I hope it's another piece of tabloid dumbassery. She'll be Exhibit A-Z of "You'll change your mind"/"ALL women want kids"/etc etc etc for infinity if it's true.
September 06, 2014
Seems like every week or two at the supermarket I see the tabloid magazines at checkout and there's a story about Jen and her baby woes. It gets peoples attention and money.
September 06, 2014
jezebel_daisy
I don't believe it. She is preggo every damn week according to some damn tabloid. Until someone puts out an "official announcement" I don't take a word they say seriously.

Just like Duchess of Doolittle.
September 06, 2014
Just like Duchess of Doolittle.

LOL!!!

Saw a mag cover the other day that said something like "Pregnant Princess Anorexic ... ' or some crap. That was 4 months ago... if she was inpig I think we'd know it now. Eh.. she could have had a few misses that we don't know about too...so.. who really knows. Who really CARES? Live and let live.
September 06, 2014
I was cynical enough to wonder if she finally spoke up only because she was pregnant. It's sickening how the press has been dogging her for years.

She's have to be careful lest she offend the Mombies who are proud of their womb contents and are only too happy to insist it does indeed make them better people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login