Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pity the poor Moo

Posted by highwayman 
Pity the poor Moo
September 04, 2014
http://wtkr.com/2014/09/03/social-media-showdown-breastfeeding-mom-vs-big-woodys/

This has been in the news and you'll love this story. Whats strange is all the support she is getting and the business is being ostracized big time. This bitch and apparently a good many others see nothing wrong with this.
Re: Pity the poor Moo
September 04, 2014
Keep it Klassy, mooo! Downing booze and udder-feeding a loaf at the same time, even though she SAYS she was going to drink it later, is pure carelessness.

I don't give TWO FUCKS what she does for a living, most people will look at her with udder disgust. She shouldn't be titfeeding in a restaurant to begin with, but adding booze to that, makes her nothing but a klassless breeder.

I hate how companies cave in to these bully-moos. They should grow a backbone for once and say "NO! We have EVERY right not to serve you in our establishment if we feel you are being a disruption to our other patrons!"

Did you see the way she was fingering her nipple on the video? Gross! two faces puking
September 04, 2014
There's no laws about drinking while bf, she says...
Well there should be, perhaps! It would keep a certain amount of moos out of a certain amount of restaurants/bars.
I dislike being regulated to death, but that's a law I would vote for!
September 04, 2014
Sorry, but that's just disgusting. If moomies don't want to be treated like livestock, why in the hell do they try so hard to be livestock? This whole BFing in public thing is GROSS.
September 05, 2014
Should be treated as giving alcohol to a minor because she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 05, 2014
And then when the baby is all fucked up thanks to drunken titjuice, Moo will want to sue the bartender and anybody else who allowed her to BF while drinking.

Again, why aren't businesses just banning children, no exceptions for babies? It's too much liability with dumbass moos like this. These people demand that you leave them to your stupidity and then want to blame and ruin you when their stupidity results in tragedy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Anonymous User
September 05, 2014
mumofsixbirds

I don't give TWO FUCKS what she does for a living, most people will look at her with udder disgust. {...}

I see what you did there.
September 06, 2014
catharsist
Sorry, but that's just disgusting. If moomies don't want to be treated like livestock, why in the hell do they try so hard to be livestock? This whole BFing in public thing is GROSS.

They must actually enjoy making people uncomfortable when they do that, because they definitely don't NEED to do it in public!

Fucking uncivilised animals.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 07, 2014
strange aeons
catharsist

They must actually enjoy making people uncomfortable when they do that, because they definitely don't NEED to do it in public!

Fucking uncivilised animals.

Perfectly put. It's uncivilized as hell. To them it's "nachural". You know what else is natural? Shitting, pissing and fucking. We don't do THOSE in public either. Not only that, but breastmilk is a PATHOGEN. You can get fucking AIDS from it. I don't want that near me, near my food, near my space. To restrict it is to promote public health and safety, something these bovines don't understand at all. They don't vaccinate their kids, they don't wash the damn things, they spread sickness like its their fucking JOB. I have had it with their privilege and total lack of consideration for others, especially when the risk is fucking real. And the fact that the CDC hasn't been flipping their shit is proof that the rational part of this age is all but fucking gone.

And that's why I should be overlord. (Figured I would just put that out there)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login