Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

People who hate children

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
People who hate children
September 16, 2014
spawn spooge said:

I’ve noticed here on Bratfree that a really unbelievable number of people are endlessly opining about how much they hate children. I’m torn between feeling pity or annoyance; usually annoyance wins out. Generally, I comfort myself with the knowledge that the anti-child vitriol spewing comes from a group of people who are in a small, but very obnoxious, minority; but still…sometimes it gets under my skin. These sad fuckers write about causing permanent psychological and even physical harm to children as casually as if they were talking about pulling a garden weed or squishing a cockroach.

I’m sure you’ve seen it; hell, you can’t miss it. Every week at least one hundred of these threads show up. Go back and have a look at some of these comments; they’re not hard to find. Pretty fucking ugly, no?

The main culprits seem to come from two separate groups, A: the socially retarded, 20-something, wannabe hipster compu-weenies who live on the internet and think being a sarcastic dick on a message board is tantamount to genuine human interaction, and B: angry, bitter, older shut-ins who see children as a constant reminder of the fact that their miserable lives are now just slowly circling the drain waiting for the final flush (I'm looking in your direction Cc).

I’d like to take this opportunity to address all of the childless whiners out there. No, not just people who don’t have kids, but the special group of asswipes who actively hate children. The ones who blurt out obnoxious drivel like, “I made a decision not to have kids, and I shouldn’t have to raise YOURS!” whenever that are faced with any situation that might call for a minor amount of care or compassion towards any human being under the age of 20. The ones who sneer, “I hate the way society kowtows to all of the breeders and their screeching hoards of brats!” The emotionally immature, self-absorbed, narrow-minded, narcissistic, pinched little jackasses who rankle at the idea that their ‘freedom’ should be curtailed in any way to keep parents and children safe and secure. You know who you are.

Here’s the bad news; Children are part of 'society'. Parents are part of ‘society’. It'd be just peachy if everyone was your own age, if you could drift through life in a perpetual grown-up Disneyland where little ones were not allowed, but unfortunately that's not how continuation of the species works. The world is not for adults alone. You may not like it, but the world is as much theirs as it is yours…probably even more so.

The world is not for adults, but for bringing them up so that they in turn can bring up another generation. Life is essentially for contributors; we can't be adults unless someone invites us, as children, to come along and to join in. Those childless-by-choice folk who bitch and moan incessantly about children, who tirelessly support their great ‘decision’ need to realize that they are just a bunch of spectators sitting life out in favor of a less risky, less traumatic, less valuable, less human experience. You don’t want to have kids? Great, you’d probably be a terrible parent anyway. You want to constantly whine and complain about how children as a collective step on your Happy Shoes? Shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up.

Kahe ko kha raha hai chut ki chapati aur lund ka beja?

Tuscon sux Badirchand
I thought they shot you in utard?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.