Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shit Moo-Cunts Do/Say

Posted by cats_instead 
Shit Moo-Cunts Do/Say
September 18, 2014
...Is it possible at all to create a sticky thread about this, similar to the babystalking thread? Seems like so often regular people end up in retarded to downright dangerous situations, thanks to some fucking breeder cunt whose brain leaked out her ear now that she's sprogged and the rest of the world no longer exists.

Sorry to sound so angry, but I just very nearly got hit by one of these. Stupid moo was coming down a ramp from the parking lot of my local supermarket, about to drive out on to the street. The ramp's got a gate you have to stick your parking validation into before you can get out, however, and at the very time the gate was getting ready to lift, I was just about to cross the way, about 8 ft. in front of the gate. There are no walls or corners or any obstruction of the view at all, and under normal circumstances, drivers can clearly see when pedestrians are crossing, and wait without a problem until we pass. I do it every single day. In this instance, I was far enough in front of the crossing where cars generally make the safe and reasonable judgement that they'd better stop and wait, but this bitch rolled right on out, about 4 inches from hitting me. Literally that close. She nearly rolled over my foot, and as I looked into her open window to see what in christ her fucking problem was, I noticed she had her neck craned nearly all the way to the back seat of her broodwagon, Exorcist style, to be - gee, can you guess? - blabbing at her spawn. Fucking bitch. I should have let her hit me and sued the shit out of the dumb, breeder-brained cunt.

I guess it's the same all over the world, but even back home I never noticed how completely self-centered women become once they shit out loaves. Nobody else exists within at least a 10ft. radius here, and god help you if you're caught in the way of the oncoming herd. They'll run right over you, whether in a car, bicycle or walking. Inconsiderate, entitled house-cows, the lot.

Apparently the bitch was either in a dumbass breeder-induced haze or just generally didn't understand how driving works, because she just happened to be turning in the same direction I was walking, and I ended up following her long enough to see her start to drift over to the curb - where I was walking - nearly rolling right into me again. By that time, I was waiting to have the chance to pass her window and scream in her face, but she somehow mustered up the brain capacity to figure out how to put her foot on the brake and stop, so I was able to pass her and get my ass home without the need to. Maybe her little beast in the back was choking on something or having a meltdown - I don't know what, but that's still not an excuse not to KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE DAMN ROAD.

I have another tale of moo-cunt stupidity I've been waiting to tell for a little while now, so that's why I'm asking about a thread for talking about vapid moo encounters. I'd post it right here, but it seems like this is mostly a place for discussions about news, articles, that kind of thing, and not really so much about personal incidents. Is there a better place for that kind of thing that I've maybe not seen?

Thanks for hearing me out. Sometimes I just want to kick these useless baby machines in the face.
Re: Shit Moo-Cunts Do/Say
September 18, 2014
Personal incidents can go here too.
Anonymous User
Re: Shit Moo-Cunts Do/Say
September 18, 2014
Almost every encounter w/ a moo ends up being vapid, in my experience.smile rolling left rightsmile
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login