Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Bumpies" next stupid breeder thing to foul FBconfused smiley

Posted by aliceblue 
"Bumpies" next stupid breeder thing to foul FBconfused smiley
September 18, 2014
Not at all a FB fan but still use it to keep in touch with some far flung family. I guess the next thing to hid will be the results of this fucking "Bumpie" app. two faces puking

http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/document-your-growing-belly-with-bumpie/
Re: "Bumpies" next stupid breeder thing to foul FBconfused smiley
September 18, 2014
That would make me retch, and it makes me glad I've got all the active breeders on my friends list on Restricted. Things have been much more bearable on FB since I unclogged my feed of all their stupid kid posts.
September 18, 2014
I usually end up unsubscribing from friends updates when they get inpig or sluice their loaves.

PNBs who don't post all the time about their pweshus are exempted.

Edit: clicked on the link. Definitely barf-worthy two faces puking
September 18, 2014
Why do these cows feel the need to document something as inane and pointless as a growing baby gut? More tools for the narcissismoos to use to whore themselves and their YOONIQUE experience smile rolling left righteyes2 all over innocent people's Facebook feeds.
September 18, 2014
This is the kind of bumpies I want!

We want a kitteh head bumpie app!

I get wanting to do it for your own personal reasons. I take pictures of myself in minimal clothing throughout my weightloss journey and I find it fascinating to see the pattern of body changes. I understand it as the same way with them. What I do NOT understand however, is showing it to everyone else!

I would never dream of showing my "this is how fat I used to look" picture with anyone but my roommate or my parents (they've been hounding me to lose weight since I hit puberty), and you bet your ass that I wouldn't be showing a "look how fat I'm getting at a grotesque rate due to high octane parasitism" picture. I just don't understand it. This is why I'm not on Facebook all that much anymore.
September 18, 2014
These people really are narcissistic. Who cares about their big loaf-infected guts, except maybe close friends and famblee? Nobody cares, and nobody really wants to see that.
September 18, 2014
catharsist
high octane parasitism

Thank you

I really-really like that phrase
September 18, 2014
thom_c
This is the kind of bumpies I want!

We want a kitteh head bumpie app!

Yes! Straight to the bloated moo-gut!
Add to that a bro-hoof. :GOMIIMOG
September 18, 2014
aliceblue
Not at all a FB fan but still use it to keep in touch with some far flung family. I guess the next thing to hid will be the results of this fucking "Bumpie" app. two faces puking

http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/document-your-growing-belly-with-bumpie/

Oh fuck!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login