Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Baby on Board" burning rubberangry smiley

Posted by crazy old crone 
"Baby on Board" burning rubberangry smiley
September 22, 2014
I was driving on the highway returning home from a dog agility trial on Saturday. There was a lot of road construction. In one of those 55 mph stretches with big equipment on both sides, concrete barriers in the middle, orange barrels, the works; I was in a line of traffic in the slow lane at least abiding somewhat by the speed limit and being careful. Suddenly, out of nowhere, one car comes speeding along in the fast lane, ignoring the speed limit and the double-fine signage. As it zoomed past me what do I see proudly displayed in the back window but a damn BABY ON BOARD sign! I wanted to be extra careful because of Border Collie on board in my car. What a total dumb-ass moo or duh, it was an insult to everyone on the road since those signs are supposed to tell OTHER drivers to be extra careful in the presence of a traveling bay-bay.
Re: "Baby on Board" burning rubberangry smiley
September 22, 2014
I'll never forget the time I saw a car absolutely plastered with anti-abortion stickers speeding through a school zone.
September 22, 2014
bop
I'll never forget the time I saw a car absolutely plastered with anti-abortion stickers speeding through a school zone.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
September 22, 2014
bop

Absolutely classic!

But someone else's already spawned are just target practice. It's the forced birth for people who dare not want to destroy their lives with baybay that matters.
September 22, 2014
bop

I have been a car-free cyclist for decades.
School zone parents are some of the worst car drivers on the road.
September 22, 2014
cassia
bop

I have been a car-free cyclist for decades.
School zone parents are some of the worst car drivers on the road.

You're not kidding. We're getting new sewers in my hood, this involves several streets and extends towards a larger street where - evidently there's a school back over there. First there were barricades for the workers. Then there was a simple sign saying No Student Drop off. Then there were MORE and bigger barricades and a LIGHTED SIGN with it's own generator flashing NO STUDENT DROP OFF!

Gawd. Way to ignore construction morons! And what - the kids can't fucking walk? Or you can't use your brains (and all your GPS geegaws) and simply approach the school from another direction? And because of this - all this extra equipment to barricade that area off, that = MORE MONEY! Thanks for wasting MY TAX DOLLARS you lazy scofflaw ASSHOLES!!! angry smiley

And what about worker safety? They had to enact STRICT LAWS here for this - if you hit a worker. You'll be in DEEP SHIT if you do! Nothing else gets through to these morons. They even had a big 'educational campaign' for it, all over TV, about how your ass will be fined into oblivion or you might even *go to JAIL* if you hit a worker.

smile rolling left righteyes2

People drive like MANIACS around here! HO LEE FUCK! And the Distracted Cows in their SMooVs - yeah, you're not kidding. Yeah, fuck everyone except them and their Pwecious Baybees!

Wait - I should get something bigger to protect me! I think I need the Killdozer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

Ooooo DO WANT! Cut me off, will ya?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login